Monica Lynne - Janelle Monae
Madame Slay - Aja Naomi King
Zenzi - Naomi Harris
Achebe - Edi Gathegi
Queen Divine Justice - Quevanzhene Wallis
N'Yami/Vibraxas - John Boyega
Mandla - Nonso Anozie
Death Tiger - Michael Jai White

All of that, and more. But yes, if we could also get Denzel Washington in there, that wouldn't hurt me one bit. And this is excluding people who have already been involved in the MCU on some level already.

Cress Williams or China Anne McLain.

Bokeem Woodbine-The Shocker
Thandie Newton-Calypso
Rashida Jones

Last edited:
How about James Earl Jones?

Moses Magnum - Jeffrey Wright
Ancestral Plane Bashenga - David Oyelowo
N'Gassi - Wesley Snipes
Aneka - Samira Wiley
Monica Lynne - Janelle Monae
Madame Slay - Aja Naomi King
Zenzi - Naomi Harris
Achebe - Edi Gathegi
Queen Divine Justice - Quevanzhene Wallis
N'Yami/Vibraxas - John Boyega
Mandla - Nonso Anozie
Death Tiger - Michael Jai White

All of that, and more. But yes, if we could also get Denzel Washington in there, that wouldn't hurt me one bit. And this is excluding people who have already been involved in the MCU on some level already.

I actually love this list a whole lot

I could see Wesley Snipes playing Blade in the sequel. Not really sure why Blade would be there or anything but maybe he is there to search for something only Wakandas posess that he needs. With a new updated costume for Blade that would be awesome and a great way to bring back Snipes as his best role and then after that they could make a new standalone Blade trilogy of movies introducing other marvel characters in a Blade movie like Daredevil, Spiderman or someone not used much. Maybe a vampire somehow gets to Wakanda and infects Black Panther or someone important so its up to Blade to help them and also a appearance or two from Halle Berry as Storm who was born in the African nation.

I could see Wesley Snipes playing Blade in the sequel. Not really sure why Blade would be there or anything but maybe he is there to search for something only Wakandas posess that he needs. With a new updated costume for Blade that would be awesome and a great way to bring back Snipes as his best role and then after that they could make a new standalone Blade trilogy of movies introducing other marvel characters in a Blade movie like Daredevil, Spiderman or someone not used much. Maybe a vampire somehow gets to Wakanda and infects Black Panther or someone important so its up to Blade to help them and also a appearance or two from Halle Berry as Storm who was born in the African nation.

Halle Berry? Uhhhh....no

Barkhad Abdi
Nonso Anozie

David Oyelowo
Naomie Harris
Adelayo Adedayo
Marianne Jean-Baptiste
Lennie James
Michaela Coel
Nikki Amuka-Bird
Jimmy Akingbola
Susan Wokoma

I'm rooting for those top 2 choices SO hard. Nonso is a first gen Nigerian, and Barkhad is a Somalian. I'm not saying you HAVE to be 1st gen or fresh off the boat, but the authenticity does help.

Nonso is SO underrated as an actor, and Barkhad is a freaking Oscar nominee.

The idea of having Stacey Dash (or any pop media coverage, especially if it's conservative) could be an interesting way to sort of parody and/or lampshade some of the reaction America had to the actual first film. I don't know in what story context that would exist in, but I'm sure there's a way to do it.

she was in Luke Cage

She still is in Luke Cage in Season 2. I have only watched up to episode 2 so far.

How about Eddie Murphy in a comeback role for him? Obviously no roles like Mr Church.

No to Eddie Murphy.
I'd like to see Wesley Snipes either as Bashenga OR T'Chaka's dad Azuri.

Issa Rae might be interesting. If she’s cast as Monica Lynne she’s pretty much the only person on the planet who can compete with likeability with Lupita

No to Eddie Murphy.
I'd like to see Wesley Snipes either as Bashenga OR T'Chaka's dad Azuri.

Murphy would KILL it as Moses Magnum.

There... I said it, and I'm not ashamed of it.

I don't know the character list of Black Panther too well to name specific roles, but as already mentioned, Mahershala Ali would be good - fan casts have him in Green Lantern, but that clearly isn't happening any time soon.
Also, any movie is better off with Denzel Washington in it.

Issa Rae, for sure. Yaya DaCosta, too.

I don't know the character list of Black Panther too well to name specific roles, but as already mentioned, Mahershala Ali would be good - fan casts have him in Green Lantern, but that clearly isn't happening any time soon.
Also, any movie is better off with Denzel Washington in it.

since he was already in the Luke Cage universe, would they really recast him as someone else in the marvelverse

Taraji would be great as Monica Lynne or Madame Slay.

But for some reason, I feel like they’d bring Beyoncé in as Monica.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"