Sequels What do you want to see in xmen: apocalypse?

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Suprised no-one has made this thread yet so I guess it's my honour. What moments do you want to see in xmen apocalypse?

I want to see...

1. Cyclops blast apocalypse and then have him dematerialise
2. The four horsemen of the apocalypse with at least one being an ex x-man
3. Sinister. Come on you can't forget him!
4. Jean comes back in a fiery Phoenix blast of glory
5. Nightcrawler. Please please please I've missed him so much since x2

I want to see some of Apocalypse's past in Egypt being revered as a god.

I would love to see the Sentinels vs. Apocalypse.

I would love to see the transformation of Angel into Archangel.

I would love to see Mystique betray Magneto and join Apocalypse.

I would love to see the child of Jean and Cyclops infected by a technoorganic virus (hopefully in a new timeline, Jean and Scott will be alive and have a child named Nathan Christopher Summers).

There's more of course.... I like what I'm seeing so far on this thread though.

More Wolverine. We haven't had enough of him in the last few movies. He's a popular X-Men character, time for him to have some decent screentime!!!

1. Cable
2. Angel turn evil.
3. Sugar Man
4. Sinister appearing after the credits

ARCHANGEL

Gambit

and obviously: CYCLOPS as the real leader for once and for all.

A cameo appearance from Mr.Sinister.I want Benedict Cumberbatch to play that role.A cameo from a techno infected Cable would be pretty cool too.

Angel transforming into Archangel.I want to see Archangel discharge weapons from his wings like the cartoons.

Wolverine becomes one of the four Horseman.Taking one of the most popular superheroes and turning him into a bad guy would be a badass moment.I would love to see Wolverine(Death) going berserk against the X-Men.

The return of Cyclops and Jean Grey.

In light of the recent rumour:

Apocalypse being Apocalypse - with grey skin, deformed lips, blue armour and power cords connecting from his arms - and not a possessed Magneto.
Also:

- The return of Cyclops and Jean Grey
- Mr. Sinister as an important villain and not a silent undeveloped henchman
- Angel becoming Archangel
- Gambit
- Cable
- Rogue being a badass
- Vertigo plus Ruckuss and George from the Nasty Boys as Sinister's henchmen

-The OT cast
-Great introduction for Apocalypse
-Psylocke
-Maybe Mr. Sinister and the 4 Horsemen

I wonder what would happen if instead of the warren worthington angel the movie verse made Zoe kravitz into archangel?

Fans would loose their s*it but it's not like the movies haven't taken liberties before

I want Apocalypse in his body.
I'm not interested in seeing if
Magneto is Apocalypse.

Some of you mentioned Gambit, amd since he was turned into a horseman a few years ago, this might be the perfect opportunity to fix the XO:W problem. Since Gambit appeared at his appropriate age roughly 20 years earlier than he should have, maybe Apocalypse could be shown seducing him then, turning him into a horseman (which somehow stunts his aging). In X-men:Apocalypse, Gambit starts as a horseman and is freed by the X-men (ideally Rogue) and... problem solved!

put me in the "Cyclops gettin the respect he deserves" column
i mean hes the leader of the X-men

I wonder what would happen if instead of the warren worthington angel the movie verse made Zoe kravitz into archangel?

Fans would loose their s*it but it's not like the movies haven't taken liberties before

Ughhh that would just suck!

I hope Blink and Bishop carry over into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"