• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. What guest stars would you like?

Rick Jones

He was in the Marvel Universe from the 60s, when the new wave of heroes like Spider-Man and Hulk were just appearing, he was there when the Avengers first formed, he couldn't be in the movies for obvious reasons, since he started as the reader's teenager surrogate in the comics. But now with SHIELD taking some "normal" people it would be the perfect time to introduce him, hell, he should even be a main character, or in least a major role.

This thread is confusing to me because some of the posters are mentioning which characters they would like to see appear and yet others mention actors.

:huh:

Robert Downey Jr as Iron Man
Chris Evans as Captain America
Chris Hemsworth as Thor
Bruce Banner as Hulk.

This thread is confusing to me because some of the posters are mentioning which characters they would like to see appear and yet others mention actors.

:huh:

The OP just listed a lot of Whedon alum actors that he wanted to see on the show, but as the thread moved along people took it as a Marvel Universe characters wish list instead. There is a separate thread about villains we'd like to see. Maybe there should be one about heroes, too.

The OP just listed a lot of Whedon alum actors that he wanted to see on the show, but as the thread moved along people took it as a Marvel Universe characters wish list instead. There is a separate thread about villains we'd like to see. Maybe there should be one about heroes, too.

Thinking about making a thread about heroes we'd like to see. Would it be a good idea? Because then were can use this thread for which actors we like to see.

Well now we know that Fury's appearance wasn't just limited to a voice call a la Charlie's Angels, but an actual appearance at the end of Episode 2.

I think it should be in all of the movie actors' contracts that they could easily appear in an episode of AoS if need be.

And I definitely hope to see Emily VanCamp now, but I don't know if she will appear this season since she is likely introduced in CA:TWS and they won't want to spoil her big reveal as Sharon Carter.

Playing along with the OP, of course I'd love to see any Whedon alums appear in small roles.

I think it would be amazing if they could lure Sarah Michelle Gellar and David Boreanaz in for an episode together. Maybe they could be partners in another SHIELD team.

They should have Anthony Head in to play a villain because he always wanted to be the bad guy in Buffy.

Would absolutely love to see Nick Brendon in a recurring role. He's not on my TV enough.

Amy Acker, Summer Glau, Jewel Staite, Harry Lennix, Nicholas Brennan, Adam Baldwin, Felicia Day, or Gina Torres would make me geek out.

Jean Claude Van Damme as Gustav Brant, a.k.a. Libra. Libra has a whole "evil Daredevil" thing going for him, and is also the father of Mantis. As an extra reference, he first appears reading a braille copy of "Moonraker."

I like the Libra idea not so high on Van Damme playing him though.

Jean Claude Van Damme as Gustav Brant, a.k.a. Libra. Libra has a whole "evil Daredevil" thing going for him, and is also the father of Mantis. As an extra reference, he first appears reading a braille copy of "Moonraker."

This is an excellent idea. JCVD has said that he would be interested in a Marvel role and I think he plays the villain really well. Brant could possibly tie into the Agent Carter one shot since she is tracking the Zodiac.

.... Besides Lou Ferrigno, what actors are still alive who were "guest" performers on the old Incredible Hulk TV show, who could now be new guest actors in an episode... Hmm.. Gerald McRaney, maybe--?

.... Besides Lou Ferrigno, what actors are still alive who were "guest" performers on the old Incredible Hulk TV show, who could now be new guest actors in an episode... Hmm.. Gerald McRaney, maybe--?

Susan Sullivan, who was in the Incredible Hulk pilot as Dr Elaina Marks, and is also on an ABC show right now - "Castle".

Then there's also Kim Catrall, Mariette Hartley, and Eric Allen Kramer (Thor) who is on the Disney show "Good Luck Charlie".

I’d like to see the Cigarette Smoking Man. He'd lend an extra air of mystery to the various goings on in the MCU.

606470_600.jpg

If you are going to do Libra, you need Mantis and maybe Zodiac as well.

Zodiac has already been introduced in the Agent Carter Marvel One-Shot. None of the members of the organization were shown but it does exist in some form in the MCU. I would love to see all of Zodiac at some point and AoS is the perfect place to use them.

I don't know much about Marvel characters but I would like to see Gina Carano as a kick ass agent, she could fight Ward and May. I can imagine her being an enemy agent that turns out to actually be undercover for SHIELD, and still working for the bad guys at the end so she can turn up later.

I can also imagine Keeley Hazell (what do you mean you haven't seen her work?) as Simmons completely different sister, giving Simmons some interesting secrets.

Well, Victoria Hand is confirmed to guest star. She's being played by Saffron Burrows, which is awesome.

Elizabeth Reaser from Twilight (Esme) would be good as Contessa Valentina Allegra de Fontaine. She'd be the right mix of kick-ass femme fatal and SHIELD's Mama Bear. I'm neither a Twi-hard nor a Twi-hater, but I dig Reaser.

After seeing Thor 2, in the November 19th episode I'd like a scene in a stinger where some SHIELD agent
listens to a voicemail from Kat Dennings

Someone can play G.W. Bridge. Maybe Delroy Lindo.

A pre-Quasar Wendell Vaughn would be good, since he was an established SHEILD agent in the comics. He was never a field agent because Nick Fury thought he lacked "killer instinct." That lack of killer instinct is why he was the first human chosen as "Protector of the Universe." Vaughn could work as a guest-star, and one the comic fans know is "destined" for bigger things.

Drake Bell (the voice of Spider-Man) might work, if he'd be willing to blonde-up his hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"