• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. What guest stars would you like?

After seeing Thor 2, in the November 19th episode I'd like a scene in a stinger where some SHIELD agent
listens to a voicemail from Kat Dennings

Hehe, that would be awesome. In fact, I'll bet we see that, maybe tonight.

tumblr_muos1hutfE1re8ijgo1_1280.jpg

Contessa Valentina Allegra de Fontaine: She shows up, a love interest and former or current SHIELD agent from Director Fury's past. She
and Coulsen have a history. But unlike the episode where Coulsen's Girlfriend turned out to be a traitor, Contessa isn't.
It would be great because she will never show up in a movie. Even if she does it would probably be as a younger agent back when Fury was
still an agent of SHIELD in the 70s and not the Director.
So they would just recast her with a younger actor anyway.

Victoria Hand: She could be brought in as an agent with a more conservative point of view than the other SHIELD agents on government and
superheroes. She is also a lesbian character. And she is a character who will most likely never make it to the big screen. Her character could
even be someone who was once second in command to an unpopular unnamed SHIELD director before Fury... or not.
victoria-hand-agents-of-shield-serie.jpg

Um, I haven't seen the episode but apparently she was on the show... Good. I was right I guess.

Daisy Johnson: She is the daughter of a former SHIELD scientist and a prostitute (or just a criminal) who emerges as one of the SHIELD
team's missions when her powers emerge. It turns out that due to her father's experiments on himself he passed the powers down to her. By
the end of the show she is brought in to SHIELD where she is promised she can be trained as an agent.

Agent Bobbi Morse: Mocking Bird is a character who could one day show up in the Avengers films, but rather than wait why not bring her
into the show first and her character could later drift into the movies where she can be in scenes with Hawkeye. She is a SHIELD scientist
turned field agent.

Agent Jessica Drew: Spider-Woman is a character who also could be brought in to the movies eventually but could start on the show too. Or
at least make a cameo on the show. She is a double, triple, agent. Spying on SHIELD for other terrorists groups so she can spy on them for
SHIELD. She could bring in to the show the more gray area of SHIELD. Where they are shown to be the good big brother who protects you
when you eat the last piece of cake, she is the darker side. She kills, she does the bad things SHIELD tries to cover up. She could also
represent SHIELD trying to master/harvest their own powered agents. She has genetically altered powers given to her by SHIELD and
terrorist groups.

Agent 13: Sharron Carter.
She is going to be in Captain America 2, but hopefully she could wined up making some cameos.

Agent Maria Hill: She has already cameod once. Maybe with the end of HIMYM, she could become a more regular edition.

108858-124208-viper.jpg

Maybe Madame Hydra cannot be used because Fox now owns the rights thanks to the Wolverine 2 movie, but a Madame Hydra like
character could be brought in. More like the comic character than the Wolverine film's version, just using a different name.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"