What if... house of M had continued

Iron kid

Civilian
Reaction score
OK I just finished House Of M, and it got me thinking, "what if wolverine hadnt remambered? What if he never knew? What would happended?" Post your ideas.

"The Incredible Hulk" would still be the best title.

"The Incredible Hulk" would still be the best title.
It still is! :cwink:

Seriously though, Pak is awesome. :dry:

And to answer the thread starters question, Layla Miller would still make a bunch of people remember and it would still end the same way. :yay:

it'd be really interesting to know wouldn't it?

It still is! :cwink:

Seriously though, Pak is awesome. :dry:

And to answer the thread starters question, Layla Miller would still make a bunch of people remember and it would still end the same way. :yay:

Oh, I know. I'm saying it's a constant.

I'd have to kill Bendis....
No...
I liked House of M.
But the events afterwards just sucked.

Civil War is indefiniately better than anything House of M.

Spider-Girl would become the only Marvel title I'd read.

sadly i wouldn't be interested in spiderman anymore, thou i loved the way his part ended

Comic readers everywhere would have shot themselves.:oldrazz:

Ya it sounds more and more that I was lucky to come back from not reading comics for a few years after House of M and not during. I've heard nothing but hate, I don't even think I've heard a single positive thing about the series yet. Which is funny because I always liked Magneto and Quicksilver, and thought a story in a crossover with them manipulating the scenes would have appealed to me more.

I guess if it would have continued I would have tried to read a few issues, lost interest and stopped reading again lol.

OK I just finished House Of M, and it got me thinking, "what if wolverine hadnt remambered? What if he never knew? What would happended?" Post your ideas.

If that happened then there would be one less Wolverine comic in the stands right now.

We would've been spared from the godawful piece of s*** that is Wolverine Origins.

Civil War is indefiniately better than anything House of M

Actually, you make no point in this, because it makes NO SENSE. Is English your first language?

ummm no? Decimation? New X-men? Young Avengers? Civil War?

Decimation was the only direct consequence. New X-Men and Young Avengers aren't linked to HoM. There was some mention about HoM at the begining of Civil War, but it still would have happened, the events that sparked it didn't have anything to do with HoM.

I'm not sure what you mean. I wasn't attempting to be rude, I was seriously asking because it is believable that English isn't your first language. Jeez.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"