What if... house of M had continued

You dumb ****, I'm saying you guys are so buddy buddy that you might as well be circle-jerking eachother. The clique thing is totally seperate, you guys are like a bunch of billies that like to pick on specific people. In high school I played football and dated cheerleaders, and stood up for the kids that got picked on by fellow jocks. You guys are the jocks who think your **** doesn't stink.

I asked you an innocent question, yet you reply with a bloody essay about total crap, full of generalizing and utter bollocks? I told you once before I do not want to hear your life story.

Seriously, You do know if your **** stinks you're eating unhealthily though right? :dry: and who actually sniffs their ****? Creep.

I thought you said you were leaving anyways?

Supermarvelman, just chill. They're *******s because they're online. If you let them get you on it, then they've won. Just have fun in spite of them. :D

So you'd rather fall asleep reading DC books.

And I'll second that. I've yet to read an interesting DC book in my life.

I asked you an innocent question, yet you reply with a bloody essay about total crap, full of generalizing and utter bollocks? I told you once before I do not want to hear your life story.

Seriously, You do know if your **** stinks you're eating unhealthily though right? :dry: and who actually sniffs their ****? Creep.

I thought you said you were leaving anyways?

You didn't ask a simple questio, you insulted me, dont play stupid you bloody wanker.

You didn't ask a simple questio, you insulted me, dont play stupid you bloody wanker.

Don't play stupid? I asked you what the hell you were going on about circle-jerking in high school, because prior to this I hadn't played a hand in this "clique" and you started to insult my intelligence because I hadn't participated in your sick and sordid games?

God, this isn't another conspiracy where is everybody is out to get you dude, I really couldn't care less to be honest. I'm just here to talk about comics, but if whiney *****es want to complain they can do that, keep doing what your doing.

In all honesty? Wow, how many DC books have you read and found to be uninteresting?

I read about 3-5 a year, just because people incessantly bug me about reading only Marvel. I've read some Supes, Batman, GL, and some Justice League stuff. I think the issue is that I hate all of the one-dimensional characters.

I read about 3-5 a year, just because people incessantly bug me about reading only Marvel. I've read some Supes, Batman, GL, and some Justice League stuff. I think the issue is that I hate all of the one-dimensional characters.

Maybe you could branch out into more obscure less mainstream characters then?

The characters you mentioned (IMO) aren't one dimensional, but if think they are then that's your opinion; try reading something like Checkmate or JSA instead.

Don't play stupid? I asked you what the hell you were going on about circle-jerking in high school, because prior to this I hadn't played a hand in this "clique" and you started to insult my intelligence because I hadn't participated in your sick and sordid games?

God, this isn't another conspiracy where is everybody is out to get you dude, I really couldn't care less to be honest. I'm just here to talk about comics, but if whiney *****es want to complain they can do that, keep doing what your doing.

Thats what I come here for, to talk comics, my first post of the day was about NA, and instead of commenting on my post or just leaving it be, people chose to talk ****. I dont think there is a conspiracy, but I do know there are a couple posters on SHH.com who get sick pleasure out of trying to make me the next GAH, whoever the hell that is. Also if you didnt care why did you post this responce then. I didnt mean to add you into that clique, but my post about the clique wasnt posted towards you and you made a dumbass comment about what I was doing in highschool. Again it's okay for you to reply to me, but it's not okay for me to reply to you. Come on now.

Thats what I come here for, to talk comics, my first post of the day was about NA, and instead of commenting on my post or just leaving it be, people chose to talk ****. I dont think there is a conspiracy, but I do know there are a couple posters on SHH.com who get sick pleasure out of trying to make me the next GAH, whoever the hell that is. Also if you didnt care why did you post this responce then. I didnt mean to add you into that clique, but my post about the clique wasnt posted towards you and you made a dumbass comment about what I was doing in highschool. Again it's okay for you to reply to me, but it's not okay for me to reply to you. Come on now.

No you compared the "clique" of people to high-schoolers, and I asked you what the hell you did in high school. Because I did not participate in such things while I was in high school, hardly dumbarse at all.

It's not ok when you start feeling sorry for yourself and having a go at me because you get "e-bullied" :whatever:. I asked a reasonable question, you not only didn't answer the question but insulted me.

House of M, much like this argument, sucks.

Then I admit, I misinterpreted your post so I'm sorry for being a dick to you. In highschool I also didnt take part in any kind of dumbarse clique either. Also I dont feel sorry for myself, I feel sorry for the people that get pleasure out of getting a rise out of me and other people for no apperent reason. IMO, HoM was pretty good, it wasnt great but it wasnt horrible.

In all honesty? Wow, how many DC books have you read and found to be uninteresting?

If he's like me, then I think it's a bit subconscious. I read primarily Marvel books, but I do recognize that there are plenty of good DC books. I just have trouble actually reading them. I followed and bought a few of the Superman's death books, I've collected some Batman ones, but past that I have trouble sometimes reading more. Like I have issues 1-4 of a Green Arrow title that I bought but still haven't read, despite hearing good things about him.

Decimation was the only direct consequence. New X-Men and Young Avengers aren't linked to HoM. There was some mention about HoM at the begining of Civil War, but it still would have happened, the events that sparked it didn't have anything to do with HoM.

ummm the events of New X-men and X-factor happened DIRECTLY due to DECIMATION, wich was a DIRECT result of HOUSE OF M

Man, CAN"T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?!
I love both Marvel AND DC the same, (Well... Maybe I like Marvel just a little more) but the fact is, they BOTH have the best characters. Supermarvelman, what do you love about Marvel?

ummm the events of New X-men and X-factor happened DIRECTLY due to DECIMATION, wich was a DIRECT result of HOUSE OF M

I already went through all of this, but for the sake of clarity....

"Events of New X-Men and X-Factor" are you calling the comics per se events? Or are you calling what happened in the comics events?

I already went through all of this, but for the sake of clarity....

"Events of New X-Men and X-Factor" are you calling the comics per se events? Or are you calling what happened in the comics events?

what made those 2 comics so good... X-factor (the new team) happened because of Decimation, wich happened because of House of M, the team moved to mutant town to protect those who were left. with new X-men, what made it so good and heart pounding was the decimation aftermaths.... wich also led to stryker and nimrods attacks House of M had a long chain of events... none in which would have happened or been as heartpounding if House of M never happened

There's nothing I hate more than to hear people putting down DC, especially as long as DC's Vertigo branch exists.

Need I mention:

The Sandman
Preacher
Watchmen
Fables
Loveless
Books of Magick: Life During Wartime
Hellblazer

...and that's only several of them.

Not to mention the impact Vertigo made on the comicbook industry as a whole. And these are people, these people dissing DC, these are the same people who'd claim themselves as comic fans. DC...comics would be NOTHING without DC around and yes Marvel makes a large contribution to the industry aswell, but I think it's DC that's making Marvel feel like they need to do all of this outrageous stuff in the first place.

Read "Green Arrow" or Winick's run on "Batman" or some of Kirby's work with Etrigan. Or simply realize that Will Eisner entrusted "The Spirit" to DC and NOT Marvel for a reason.

'Nuff said...

...*****es.

can people please take the bashing else where period... and not continue it on... if your a Marvel Hater, STAY OUT of the MARVEL boards.... if your vice versa, dont get offened if someone hates something you like... but people shouldn't be picking fights either way

what made those 2 comics so good... X-factor (the new team) happened because of Decimation, wich happened because of House of M, the team moved to mutant town to protect those who were left. with new X-men, what made it so good and heart pounding was the decimation aftermaths.... wich also led to stryker and nimrods attacks House of M had a long chain of events... none in which would have happened or been as heartpounding if House of M never happened

Maddrox named is business X-Factor Investigations at the end of his mini, he operated out of Mutant Town and already had Guido and Rahne as employees. A sequel had been talked about before HoM.

I respect your opinion that what made them so "good and heart pounding" was HoM but I don't share your point of view. IMO, the New X-Men part of HoM was pure crap; it's the only part of the whole New Mutants/Academy X/New X-Men run that I haven't liked.

To you, the stories that happened couldn't have happened without HoM, to me they could. There are a million other reasons why there could have been a reduced cast to fight Stryker/Nimrod (that wasn't HoM), it happens with the X-Men all the time where even though there's a large cast only a select few get the focus on a story. Stryker and Nimrod were still around after X-Treme X-Men, so it's not like HoM brought them back.

Again, would X-Factor still have existed if HoM hadn't happened? Yes, it would have. Would New X-Men still have existed? Of course it would. The same goes for Young Avengers. Yo you it's a certainty that without HoM the stories wouldn't have been as great; to me, there's no way of telling but I tend to think that they could have been just as good if not better.

sorry, but NEW X-men has been better then ever since Decimation... it made them adults. Though im still very sad Icarus and Quill are dead :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"