What is DC Entertainment doing? What is their plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the chances of either 3 of those characters getting their own solo-movies after Green Lantern? At least for the foreseeable future. I think it will just be Batman and Superman for now. Unless WB can entice the Nolans and Goyer to do something Justice League. And if they did, I imagine it would have to be completely its own thing as that appears to be their policy.

Maybe all it would take is for a respected filmmaker to come to them with an idea for one of those films? They didn't go to Nolan for Superman, he came to them with Goyer's idea.

I don't know if Nolan and Goyer have a strict "policy". They made a Batman trilogy that doesn't feature Superman or any Superman references, and I don't think that they are any worse off because of that. Their approach for the Superman movie is to just focus on Superman, and I don't think that there's anything wrong with that either. It's really a matter of what they want to focus on than some scheme to make sure a Justice League movie never comes to light. They've been hired to make Superman and Batman movies, not Justice League movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"