What Is The Last Comic You've Read - Part 4

Actually, I've reread it (I liked the story very much): Thanos Wins by Donny Cates.

Batman & Dracula: Red Rain (reread)
Batman: Bloodstorm (reread)
Batman: Crimson Mist (reread)

Hadn't read the whole of DC's so-called 'Batman & Dracula Trilogy' (other than in flashback, Dracula only appears in the first book) since the second two first came out. Not as good as I remembered. Good concept, so-so writing by Doug Moench (especially on Bloodstorm and Crimson Mist), so-so artwork (apart from on Batman himself - Kelley Jones nails his creepy, nightmarish vampire look).

Last edited:
Infinite Crisis Secret Files and Origins
Infinite Crisis 1, 2
Nightwing 72

Cosmic Odyssey (trade)

Alan Moore's The Courtyard (trade ~ Alan Moore does HP Lovecraft, in the style of Raymond Chandler. Genius)

Wonder Woman: Her Greatest Battles (trade)

Dynamite's Masks Vol 1 (trade)

Wonder Woman 48

Daredevil 10 & 11

Justice League 18

Action Comics 997

Animal Man 63

Action Comics 770

Berserk: Survival

JLA 76

Nightwing 136

Lucifer 45

Ragman 6

The Uncanny X-Men 222

Parasyte chapter 17

Dragon Ball Tale 70-72

Justice League 19

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers 5-9

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Universe 1-5

Red Hood: Outlaw 37

Madame Xanadu: Extra-Sensory (24 - 29)

Shame the series ended here. It was pretty strong and I would have liked to have seen more. Very happy to finally have finished it.

Ghost by Raina Telgemeier

I can see why the kids I work with like the book.

Just finished working my way through the full (27 issues) run of the original Golden Age Black Terror solo comic (Feb 1943 - Jun 1949), from Nedor Publishing.

(Black Terror is one of the public domain characters used in Dynamite's Project Superpowers, as well as by ABC/Wildstorm/DC in their Terra Obscura)

Holy ****, they were hard going at times. It's taken... a while.

Archie Comics Vampironica: First Blood (trade)

Image Comics Lady Supreme #1 - 2*
Maximum Press' Asylum #10*

*These three issues actually make up a Lady Supreme mini-series from 1996, but her Image Comics solo title was cancelled after two issues. The third and final installment finally appeared a few months later in Rob Liefeld’s new imprint Maximum Press' anthology comic Asylum, three months after Liefield had left Image (and apparently taken Lady Supreme with him).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"