What was the biggest problem with Dr. Doom?

Carp Man said:
You'll see whatever.

Fish boy you'll be on ignore for me soon....you are just a form of entertainment on a slow board at the moment.......

a good laugh....

JMAfan said:
Fish boy you'll be on ignore for me soon....you are just a form of entertainment on a slow board at the moment.......

a good laugh....

I'm a form of entertainment all the time and everyone falls right in line. Should have seen me in school.

mmmm....k....

Deeper voice, strong leader, I want to see more power, rather than just sarcasm from the actor....and of course origin....those were the problems I saw, and those are the things hopefully they will fix.

JMAfan said:
mmmm....k....

Deeper voice, strong leader, I want to see more power, rather than just sarcasm from the actor....and of course origin....those were the problems I saw, and those are the things hopefully they will fix.

More power ?????????????????? Less power. More Doom power. Doom tried to beat the FF with his superior intelect. Not physical power. What comics have you been reading ?

Carp Man said:
More power ?????????????????? Less power. More Doom power. Doom tried to beat the FF with his superior intelect. Not physical power. What comics have you been reading ?

I mean power in his character....thats why I said ACTOR.....

I want to see more power, rather than just sarcasm from the actor
read the post before posting....

I mentioned nothing about physical power....that is the character of Doom, not his physical strength....

The one's you have yet to prove you have read.....:)

JMAfan said:
The one's you have yet to prove you have read.....:)

Ha. I could run rings around you. I am the ultimate FF fanatic. I go back to the 1st issue. Before you or most others on this board we're born.

Carp Man said:
Ha. I could run rings around you. I am the ultimate FF fanatic. I go back to the 1st issue. Before you or most others on this board we're born.

Where in my post did I even elude to knowing more than you....why are you so sensitive to that....

Thats the thing Fishy, people around here don't need to just throw out phrases like...."I have more knowledge in my little pinky" or "I can run rings around you".......I'm a new fan to the comics fishy....thats nothing new around here....people know that.....

There is an A-list of knowledge around these boards as far as the F4 are concerned......it includes at #1. Iron Maiden (don't even try fishy), Cappy, Willie, Lightnin, Vartha, Malus, Wilhelm Scream, and a few others....you won't read those phrases from them, what you will read is their knowledge of the Fantastic Four being shared with others on this board.....you aren't on this list....not because you don't know anything (no one knows this) but because your are not hear to talk about the F4, and share your knowledge with new fans....you are her to fight and troll.....and with that....you are now on ignore.....BECAUSE....I ignore trolls.

Hurt me, hurt me. I come to bring a whole nother opinion. And noone likes my opinions, and that's cool.

Carp Man said:
Hurt me, hurt me. I come to bring a whole nother opinion. And noone likes my opinions, and that's cool.

then **** off

zer00 said:
then **** off

zer00...lets chill....he can hang himself.....he doesn't need our help...

oh I know. But I saw an opening to say it...

zer00 said:
oh I know. But I saw an opening to say it...

See I could go crying to the boss, he told me to **** off, but that's not me. I'd just take your head off out in the parking lot. I fight my own battles. I don't have to go crying to the boss.

Carp Man said:
See I could go crying to the boss, he told me to **** off, but that's not me. I'd just take your head off out in the parking lot. I fight my own battles.

Have you gotten more pathetic?

Okay guys stop.

I don't want the thread closed.;)

....thank you

don't take this post seriously at all:up:

....good one my lad. Now fetch the boogey!

okay but seriously back on topic:o

Carp Man said:

I think it has very little to do with opinions and more to do with the fact that you want everything to be about you.

If you expressed an opinion that everyone agreed with, people would still argue with you because you're just so damned annoying.

If you expressed opinions without the "Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!" attitude, I think you'd find people would be respectful even if they disagree.

Willie Lumpkin said:
I think it has very little to do with opinions and more to do with the fact that you want everything to be about you.

If you expressed an opinion that everyone agreed with, people would still argue with you because you're just so damned annoying.

If you expressed opinions without the "Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!" attitude, I think you'd find people would be respectful even if they disagree.

*sighs* words of wisdom Willie.....words of wisdom.......unfortunately they don't work in this case.....its that damn wisdom part that screws it up.:)

Willie Lumpkin said:

They don't have to respect me, or agree with me. I express my opinion in my own way. I defend my position in my own way. It makes perfect sense to me, if it doesn't to you, oh well. I do what's necessary to gain the upper hand. If that means I have to outshout someone so be it. If it means hitting them with a 2 x 4 to gain their attention, so be it. 1 way or the other, I get my point accross.

Carp Man said:
They don't have to respect me, or agree with me. I express my opinion in my own way. I defend my position in my own way. It makes perfect sense to me, if it doesn't to you, oh well. I do what's necessary to gain the upper hand. If that means I have to outshout someone so be it. If it means hitting them with a 2 x 4 to gain their attention, so be it. 1 way or the other, I get my point accross.

Step back for a moment and recognize the hypocrasy in this one, single statement:

Carp Man said:
They don't have to respect me, or agree with me.

Fine that's a healthy attitude.

Carp Man said:
I do what's necessary to gain the upper hand. If that means I have to outshout someone so be it. If it means hitting them with a 2 x 4 to gain their attention, so be it. 1 way or the other, I get my point accross.

So you've said it's okay for people to disagree with you or disrespect you, but then you follow in the same breath and say you will throw a tantrum if they don't.

Why do you feel the need to get "the upper hand"? Why do you need attention so badly? Is there something missing in your life? Seriously, I'm not trying to be a jerk. I'm trying to help you understand yourself a little better and maybe improve the quality of your own life.

Are you able to sit with friends and enjoy their company without feeling that you are in some sort of competition? If not, you'll probably find friends hard to come by. If so, why can't you do that here?

Willie Lumpkin said:
Step back for a moment and recognize the hypocrasy in this one, single statement:

So you've said it's okay for people to disagree with you or disrespect you, but then you follow in the same breath and say you will throw a tantrum if they don't.

Why do you feel the need to get "the upper hand"? Why do you need attention so badly? Is there something missing in your life? Seriously, I'm not trying to be a jerk. I'm trying to help you understand yourself a little better and maybe improve the quality of your own life.

Are you able to sit with friends and enjoy their company without feeling that you are in some sort of competition? If not, you'll probably find friends hard to come by. If so, why can't you do that here?

Willie, Willie, Willie. As I've said before, if you knew me in person, you'd like me. Anyone here would. Have a wounderful wife of 33 years, 5 children, 1 soon to be 3 grandchildren. I've been suscufull in the retail business. Now I'm furthuring my education. I'm very, very, happy with my lot. No complaints here. Nothing wroung with my quality of life. :)

Willie Lumpkin said:

Your intentions are admirable Willie, as usual you are a step above....but....well the rest speaks for itself...

Don't feed the trolls unless you have nothing to do on a saturday

zer00 said:
Don't feed the trolls unless you have nothing to do on a saturday

You remind me of chicken little. The sky is falling, the sky is falling lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"