What's The Last Movie You Watched? VIII - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
POSTER-THEBLOB1988.jpg

Last edited:
Ronin - 8/10

A solid and entertaining action thriller with some nice performances to hold it all up. There are twists and turns, but it's all interesting and not at all contrived. The action is well staged and it just gets better as the film goes along. It's just a shame Sean Bean wasn't in it the entire time.

Butch and Sundance the Early Years starring Tom Berringer and William Katt.

bruce leee and kung fu mania

Shouldn't this be "Last Movie Watched? IX"? whatev

Hanna
7.5/10

Last night I saw 'Source Code' and I have a strong feeling that this will end up somewhere in my Top 10 movies of 2011 (along with 'Limitless' which I also saw a while ago). Both this movie, and 'Limitless', are straight-to-the-point and extraordinarily entertaining. It's great to see that both of these highly original films are doing solid business at the box-office. I can't wait until they both come out on DVD/Blu-Ray so I can watch them again and again. Solid year for movies, so far.

Tron Legacy. I really enjoyed it for what it was.

The Film Is Not Yet Rated

What a frustrating experience. The MPAA is such a disgusting, out of touch organization that just needs to be exorcised from existence. To think that filmmakers are at the mercy of these holier than thou individuals is sickening.

Last edited:
The Film Is Not Yet Rated

What a frustrating experience. The MPAA is such a disgusting, out of teach organization that just needs to be exorcised from existence. To think that filmmakers are at the mercy of these holier than thou individuals is sickening.

:up:

I was also disgusted after watching this film. It's sad how biased and wrong they are. That's horse **** when you can't use other movies as examples to rate the current one being shown.

I think a blood vessel popped in my brain after I heard how stupid that was. There is no precedent, rhyme, or reason to why they rate a film or how they rate a film. It's just seems like they pull something out of their asses on a whim.

Austin Powers 2 - 6/10

Not really a movie at all, just 90 minutes of usually out of context culture references and product placement. I've always enjoyed Austin Powers, but there's barely any line of continuity and storytelling here.

Of Gods and Men

Went to this hoping that it would take my mind off of a personal problem. It didn't.:csad: Maybe this is just me, but I've never been able to put off everything while watching a movie, cinema's never really been about escape to me.

Teeth - weirdest movie i've seen. Don't know if it was supposed to be a horror, or a comedy. It's OnDemand/Fearnet, check it out.

The Fighter - 9.5/10

Teeth - weirdest movie i've seen. Don't know if it was supposed to be a horror, or a comedy. It's OnDemand/Fearnet, check it out.

I found this movie oddly hilarious. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"