Where are all the Marvel games??

Do we know if we are getting any new updates and characters for MCOC next month? I'm thinking with AM&W around the corner that they'll add in Wasp and Ghost.

Do we know if we are getting any new updates and characters for MCOC next month? I'm thinking with AM&W around the corner that they'll add in Wasp and Ghost.
Nthere's nothing yet on that they put out alot of mutant and more recently those that are ether merc's like domino (<< the original )

and characters like this guy
Since he heard the confession of the man who wore red, massacre moved away from his life as a priest.

Df0xh44W4AEKY77.jpg

I'm really loving this game. I think its the best Marvel mobile game out. Would be nice as a console game. And yea... not a fan of the mutants. I need Iron Man IF lol

From https://news.marvel.com/games/90515/marvel-games-takes-on-hall-h-for-san-diego-comic-con-2018/

Marvel Games, along with Sony Interactive Entertainment, Insomniac Games, Oculus Studios, Nexon, FoxNext Games, and others, will be making their way down to San Diego Comic-Con 2018. From “Marvel’s Spider-Man” to “MARVEL Powers United VR” to “MARVEL Battle Lines” to “MARVEL Strike Force,” and more, find out where you can find Marvel Games at SDCC 2018 below!

This is interesting. An opportunity to announce new games?

We need more home system Marvel games. These mobile games are ok, but imagine how much better Contest of Champions or Future fight could be on those platforms with better graphics and engine!

Time to resurrect this m'fer

So where are they?!
Marvel said they were going to be pushing for more games based on their properties, but we haven't really heard a peep...

The Square Enix game? Yeah, maybe we'll see that in 10 years.
Mobile games?? Nobody cares, Zenith, nobody cares.
MvC Infinite? That was a colossal letdown.
Spidey PS4? Okay, yeah, that one's amazing, but we've had amazing Spidey games for 15 years now

We need the new, the fresh, a different take altogether on a superhero game.
Sorry to beat a dead horse, I just want some news, that's all. Is that too much to ask for??

Well...MUA 3 will drop this year

And I like contest of champions lol even if it is near impossible to get all your faves.

It's like when it comes to superheroes nobody can make a decent game anymore unless it involves Batman or Spider-Man.

I guess you pretty much need a guarantee there’s enough interest to sustain development. I guess if they did something like aquaman, maybe it wouldn’t be as popular as it is now because the movies just come out.

I’m gagging for an iron man and fantastic four game though

I really want a black widow game or a new x-men game

Time to resurrect this m'fer

So where are they?!
Marvel said they were going to be pushing for more games based on their properties, but we haven't really heard a peep...

The Square Enix game? Yeah, maybe we'll see that in 10 years.
Mobile games?? Nobody cares, Zenith, nobody cares.
MvC Infinite? That was a colossal letdown.
Spidey PS4? Okay, yeah, that one's amazing, but we've had amazing Spidey games for 15 years now

We need the new, the fresh, a different take altogether on a superhero game.
Sorry to beat a dead horse, I just want some news, that's all. Is that too much to ask for??
They will come out by ps8 :o

Here's hoping Ultimate Alliance 3 is a hit, so Nintendo can fund a X-men Legends 3.

MUA3 is switch exclusive right?

Right.
And I'd love an X-Men Legends 3. Ain't buying a Switch for one, though.

Yeah I'd love a new legends or ultimate alliance on PS4
MUA was so good and then MUA2 was a huge letdown, imo, I'd like to see them redeem the franchise, and on the systems they originally came out on

X-Men Legends I is my favorite because there was really a story and when a new playable character is aboutto be activated, they would show up in a cutscene or something. In Legends II, Idont think we got a proper introduction of adult Bishop and Sunfire. Also like in MUA1, you can finish the entire act without activitating the briefing scenes. I liked the formula of XML1 the most.

XML1 did the unforgiveable act of introducing playable characters fairly late in the game and having no new game plus so you could play as them from the beginning. At least XML2 rectified this and had everyone available pretty early on

Sony should handle X-Men Legends III: Dawn of Sinister.

Personally I think sinister might be too similar to apocalypse game play wise. I would love the hellfire club though

XML1 did the unforgiveable act of introducing playable characters fairly late in the game and having no new game plus so you could play as them from the beginning. At least XML2 rectified this and had everyone available pretty early on

Yeah that’s a good point. Major bummer waiting to the end for your fave character

Xml2 noticeably had less polished ingame graphics which is surprising givenhow xml1 looked good at the time, and most of the characters' interactions in thehideouts can either be missed, unintentionally skipped or whatever. I also remember playing it before and didn't notice there were briefing scenes. A couple of powers were also useless or were just there so people would have something to choose but they weren't really neccessary. The first one is the better game. The story of Xml2 is only exciting when they play those cgi cutscenes. Thing is if you gotta spend more hours playing a sequel, they should have tried to tell us more about the playable characters. In Xml1 we even got flashback missions and the Shadow King side story. In Xml2 you can play Gambit from the start, but story wise, nothing to discover just like most of the pc.

Last edited:
Xml2 noticeably had less polished ingame graphics which is surprising givenhow xml1 looked good at the time, and most of the characters' interactions in thehideouts can either be missed, unintentionally skipped or whatever. I also remember playing it before and didn't notice there were briefing scenes. A couple of powers were also useless or were just there so people would have something to choose but they weren't really neccessary. The first one is the better game. The story of Xml2 is only exciting when they play those cgi cutscenes. Thing is if you gotta spend more hours playing a sequel, they should have tried to tell us more about the playable characters. In Xml1 we even got flashback missions and the Shadow King side story. In Xml2 you can play Gambit from the start, but story wise, nothing to discover just like most of the pc.
IDA. XML2 improved upon it in almost every way and was far more refined

How did it improve upon the story? Again, you can finish the entire game and not learn anything about Gambit, older Bishop and Sunfire, unless they are featured in a cgi flashback - guess what - they weren't. It made things more convenient but I prefer story and build up. Also, the alternate costumes looked much worse obviously because due to the downgraded ingame graphics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"