• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WandaVision Who is the "Luke Skywalker" level cameo in the season finale?

Yeah its certainly not gonna be to the level of the Luke Skywalker one.

ok...i'm now 100% convinced that the cameo she is referring to is evan peters. she didn't know the leak got out but she knew it would be a "whoa" moment.

apparently, they covered him up inbetween scenes so leaks wouldn't get out via photos. that's why his spanish translator guy got canned - that was supposed to be a huge shock value cameo.

there'll still be someone that bettany referred to but i think quicksilver is what olsen was saying "yes" to in the interview.

I might ***, if Mephisto shows up and says:...Alright, alright, alright...

I’ve been trying not to look too closely at this stuff since I spoiled the Evan Peters thing, but was wondering...what if they managed to get Ed Norton in this thing as a multiverse Banner? Or Mephisto masquerading as Bruce?

I dunno, that just crossed my mind tonight as someone that could get fans pumped and I could see Bettany wanting to work with him.

Keep in mind that there's an actor that Paul Bettany said he's always been a fan of and has wanted to work with, and he finally got to on Wandavision. That's not Evan Peters nor Benedict Cumberbatch.

Last edited:
He’s never been on screen with Cumberbatch

Yep, Bettany's acted with McAvoy, McKellen, Hanks and Cumberbatch before. So that rules out quite a few candidates people are thinking of. If it's an actor within the MCU, I think it's either Tom Hiddleston, Samuel L Jackson, or Jude Law. Outside of it, your guess is as good as mine.

Yep, Bettany's acted with McAvoy, McKellen, Hanks and Cumberbatch before. So that rules out quite a few candidates people are thinking of. If it's an actor within the MCU, I think it's either Tom Hiddleston, Samuel L Jackson, or Jude Law. Outside of it, your guess is as good as mine.

He has also never worked with Patrick Stewart. Highly unlikely but if Stewart appears as Professor X that'd be indeed a Luke Skywalker-level cameo.

I would love to see Picard in WandaVision, but I agree with you when you say it's highly unlikely. I think he's committed to Star Trek right now.

he’s too old to be Xavier for the years he’s needed in the MCU

Well Feige didn’t think so when he asked him. I believe if there is any crossover from the Foxverse outside Deadpool and (potentially) Quicksilver, it will be self contained within the multiverse arc, ending in Dr Strange.

I just think someone like Pat Stew would have leaked. Probably just Dr Stange Lizzie is referring too.

Has Bettany ever worked with Chiwetel Ejiofor?

I don't think so. But it wouldn't be an absolute shocker if Ejiofor showed up in WandaVision. He's already been confirmed for Doctor Strange 2, so it's totally plausible for him to show up at the end of WandaVision. I mean, he could be the actor Bettany's talking about, but it sounds like it's somebody nobody will see coming.

One poster speculated that
Herb was Karl Mordo in disguise
and I think that would be a great reveal. It would make sense that he and Agnes were in cahoots.

Well Feige didn’t think so when he asked him. I believe if there is any crossover from the Foxverse outside Deadpool and (potentially) Quicksilver, it will be self contained within the multiverse arc, ending in Dr Strange.

I just think someone like Pat Stew would have leaked. Probably just Dr Stange Lizzie is referring too.

I think Feige wanted Picard to cameo in Doctor Strange 2 for a few minutes for some multiverse fun. I didn't think he was asking him to spend another ten years of his career in the MCU.

It’s be awesome if Fassbender showed up in magneto costume I’d be shocked

He’s only 10 years older than Elisabeth Olsen. Same goes for Sean Connery and Harrison Ford in Last Crusade, but Michael Fassbender as Lizzies father is just unbelievable

He’s only 10 years older than Elisabeth Olsen. Same goes for Sean Connery and Harrison Ford in Last Crusade, but Michael Fassbender as Lizzies father is just unbelievable

He played Even Peters father in the X-Men films, and they're only 9 years apart.

He played Even Peters father in the X-Men films, and they're only 9 years apart.

But the MCU is somewhat grounded in reality. The Fox X-Men were a complete mess. No way they make Wanda Mags' daughter in the MCU. It's already established that she had two parents. I think it's almost IMPOSSIBLE that Disney's gonna give her a couple more just because some comic book fans want it.

The aging of the Fox movies wasn’t very believable after First Class - Charles, Eric, Raven and Hank looked pretty much the same in a decade of 30 years...

We could expect 3 surprising reveals (not all of the level of Luke Skywalker of course)
The person in witness protection, “Ralph” and Monica’s Tech-guy.
Ralph could be the person in witness protection, but I do believe that’s two different persons.

@Albert.
No. The Maximoffs could be foster parents. I think KF won’ miss that opportunity tho connect to iconic heros.
Wanda is imho the daughter of Magneto - those hints are too obvious
And the MCU was probably grounded in reality in Phase 1 & 2 but not after Phase 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"