The Avengers Who or what Should the Backup VIllains be

marvel_freshman

Sidekick
Reaction score
Backup villains are those bad guys who are under the command of the main villain. Sorta like how those aliens in Ultimate Avengers were under the command of kleiser.

I bring this up because, how big a villain is should not be the only thing that makes the Avengers Assemble, but the amount of villains should bring our heroes together as well. Should the backup villains be robots or Hulk-like creatures.

Could be a mixture of both

It would depend on who the main villain is.
If Loki is the main villain, I would like to see him USE Hulk against the Avengers.
Then I could also see him sending Norse creatures after them too, or maybe just use Hulk.

If it was Ultron I see him using robotic lackeys. Then even introducing the Vision.

I guess it depends on the bad guy used.

If it is Skull... then Crossbones and AIM / HYDRA secret army

It would depend on who the main villain is.
If Loki is the main villain, I would like to see him USE Hulk against the Avengers.
Then I could also see him sending Norse creatures after them too, or maybe just use Hulk.

If it was Ultron I see him using robotic lackeys. Then even introducing the Vision.

I guess it depends on the bad guy used.
I would rather see Hulk fighting major threat along side the Avengers. Although they should have at least one scene of Hulk vs the other Avengers

In one scene robots in another creatures. I said robots because it would be cool seeing Hulk Rip them apart or punch through them

I also would want to see cap decapitate a robot with his shield like he did in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"