Sequels Who should be the villain in a X-Men sequel?

The Overlord

Superhero
Reaction score
Who should be the villain in a X-Men sequel? Should they go with a villain they already used or one of the villains they have not used yet?

Anyone from this list

- Young Magneto w/ Brotherhood
- Sinister w/ Marauaders/Nasty Boys
- Cassandra Nova w/ Hellfire Club
- The Brood
- The Phoenix
- Vulcan
- Sauron in the Savage Land
- Trask/Gyrich/Kelly/Stryker w/ Master Mold/Nimrod/Sentinels
- Creed w/ FoH
- Shadowking
- Proteus
- Shi-ar
- Badoon
- Alpha Flight
- Skrulls
- Dr Doom
- Onslaught
- Juggernaut
- Mystique and Destiny
- Holocaust
- Danger
- The Phalanx

Last edited:
After X-Men: Apocalypse, probably Apocalypse again or Mr. Sinister.

- Young Magneto w/ Brotherhood
- Sinister w/ Marauaders/Nasty Boys
- Cassandra Nova w/ Hellfire Club
- The Brood
- The Phoenix
- Vulcan
- Sauron in the Savage Land
- Trask/Gyrich/Kelly/Stryker w/ Master Mold/Nimrod/Sentinels
- Creed w/ FoH
- Shadowking
- Proteus
- Shi-ar
- Badoon
- Alpha Flight
- Skrulls
- Dr Doom
- Onslaught
- Juggernaut
- Mystique and Destiny
- Holocaust
- Danger
- The Phalanx

Well you can only a couple of villains for a sequel, that might be too many. :woot:

After X-Men: Apocalypse, probably Apocalypse again or Mr. Sinister.

I assume Apocalypse will be defeated in in X-Men Apocalypse, so I don't think there is a point in using him again right away.

Those are just a list to choose the next villain from. Every villain in X-Men has appeared in multiple movies. Sentinels Sabretooth Mystique Stryker Toad Magneto Trask. Apocalypse should be no different

Revamped Hellfire Club...given the Bond like elements of FC, The Hellfire Club could be reintroduced and revamped into a Spectre type organization.

Revamped Hellfire Club...given the Bond like elements of FC, The Hellfire Club could be reintroduced and revamped into a Spectre type organization.

Love this idea. It be even better if they made Selene the new leader of the revamped Hellfire Club. She's make a great baddie, plus we still haven't gotten a superhero movie where the main villain has been a female.

Love this idea. It be even better if they made Selene the new leader of the revamped Hellfire Club. She's make a great baddie, plus we still haven't gotten a superhero movie where the main villain has been a female.

Great minds think alike SuperT! :woot:

Well you can only a couple of villains for a sequel, that might be too many. :woot:

I assume Apocalypse will be defeated in in X-Men Apocalypse, so I don't think there is a point in using him again right away.

I think they are gonna use him again. Of course not after Apocalypse since we are getting Gambit/Wolverin3 first.

Yeah! I'd like to see a female villain to be reckoned with.

Emma Frost was destroyed, Mystique was toned down, Deathstrike was silenced. But there are others! I would suggest Callisto (the Morlocks).

Cassandra Nova should lead the Hellfire Club. Selene should be involved though

Yeah! I'd like to see a female villain to be reckoned with.

Emma Frost was destroyed, Mystique was toned down, Deathstrike was silenced. But there are others! I would suggest Callisto (the Morlocks).

I want to see Spiral!

X-23 could also start a villain. Who would y'all cast?

Sinister is the obvious choice. But since they're clearly just saying f##k it with the continuity, and since they had ideas for the character for DOFP, I say use Juggernaut. Level him up to the Hulk levels that he should be at. Take or leave the Xavier connections, could work either way. Step down from Apocalypse but, if done justice, a formidable enough of a foe for young X-Men with (theoretically) no Magneto to help them. Take time with Sinister. There should be a build up to him.

For the next 10 years !

- Sinister
- Shiar
- Shadow King
- Hellfire Club

The connection between them could be the Phoenix !

I always thought Spiral could be visually impressive.

Leave Xavier connection and give Juggernaut as main villain, yup that movie would have interesting plot, definitely. Fight, fight, fight, no thx.

In the next series of films I want to see Mister Sinister and the Marauders, Graydon Creed and the Friends of Humanity, Sauron and the Savage Land Mutates, and D'Ken and the Imperial Guard.

Maybe time for Arcade to put in an appearance. do a Marvel version of The Running Man but ten times better!

Arcade maybe not as strong as the more obvious choices but I think given a good director and script he would be different for movie goers.

Marvel's X Men Murderworld or just Marvel's Murderworld. Lacks punch?!

Leave Xavier connection and give Juggernaut as main villain, yup that movie would have interesting plot, definitely. Fight, fight, fight, no thx.

Juggernaut & Black Tom team up?

I really want them to start to work with this idea of expanded universe. So I don't want to see anymore villains being wasted and used in only one movie like Sebastian Shaw and Emma Frost.

The next one I believe it will be Sinisters, but I don't want Apocalypse done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"