Sequels Who should be the villain in X-Men: The New Class

The Overlord

Superhero
Reaction score
Who should be the villain in X-Men: The New Class?

Edit: I'm going to say Mr. Sinister, now hear me out. I think making Magneto the villain again would be a mistake, he is already overexposed and the spilt between Magneto and Xavier should be built up, it shouldn't happen in the first film. Plus considering Sinsiter's connection to Cyclops past, it makes him easy to weave into an X-Men origin film.

Last edited:
anyone of these will do.

mojo
mr sinister
Hellions
Cameron Hodge
Fabian Nicieza
Apocalypse
The goverment and The Sentinels
Stryker
Stryfe

Brent Ratner or Tim Rothman.

anyone of these will do.

mojo
mr sinister
Hellions
Cameron Hodge
Fabian Nicieza
Apocalypse
Stryker
Stryfe

Not really, a the villain should fit into an X-Men origin story, how does Mojo fit into an X-Men origin story?

It'll be the government and guys like Pyro and other punks. It won't be Magneto, Apocalypse or Mr. Sinister, if it was they would need Jean, Cyclops and others to handle them.

Well if you want it to be "New School". I'd have to go with the X-Men's greatest New School villain. Yeah. The guy that's lived longer than Logan.

Apocalypse.

If you surround the narrative of the film around his biography it would solve alot of the redundant establishment stuff about the school. That will keep the story moving. Plus flashbacks to an ancient Egyptian period piece would be great.

You could use Angel quite well in this too if you do the Horsemen. Plus maybe a touch of Beast as Warren's foil.

Would be great. :up:

:thing: :doom: :thing:

If Apocalypse is introduced, I see the movie turning out to be a Mummy 3 with archaeologists possessing superpowers :whatever: Sinister I could see as being more realistic and less complicated for the movie.

anyone of these will do.

mojo
mr sinister
Hellions
Cameron Hodge
Fabian Nicieza
Apocalypse
Stryker
Stryfe
thats the writer for X-Men back in the 90s. i think you mean Fabian Cortez. my vote for villains would be either Mr. Sinister and the Marauders or the Inner Circle of the Hellfire Club.

I think the Purifiers, a religious group of mutant-hating zealots, would work really well, especially if New Class is a continuation from X3, given the state of the world at the end of the movie.

Depends on who the first class are, if it was young cyclops...etc then i would say the first incarnation of the Brotherhood, Minus Magneto...

What i mean is, before mystique, sabretooth... There was probably Toad, Blob and Possibly leading them was Avalanche, but something must of happend to them that Avalanche and Blob are gone and replaced by Sabretooth and Mystique.

Oh and if its the future lot, Iceman, Rogue, Shadow Cat, Colossus and Angel well then i would probably say a new villian that hasnt been seen on screen yet like Sinister but only if it would prelude to having the older Gambit in the movie.

If not Sinister then i would say Vagas and Destanies diaries being invovled leading to Rogue having a more central role.

I think the villians should be the government, a young Senator Kelly explain his story more, why is he a mutant hater, Henry Gyrich(since he is dead in X1), a proto-type Sentinel, young BoE w/Mags pulling the strings off-camera(mysterious figure, think X-M:Evo)

Sinister and Marauders or Sentinels

Doesn't matter if its the past/prequel or future/sequel "First Class"....

Unus the Untouchable. :o If it's a prequel, I don't know who the villain could be. A lot of the choices presented so far, like Apocalypse and Stryfe, seem too advanced and almost out of place for the first class.

Last edited:
For this film...Apocalypse doesn't work because...Why would the main people get only Magneto + others and the kids get freakin' Apocalypse...

Villain can't be Apocalypse...Sinister works though...

Sinister's pretty advanced too. I don't know. I think this movie finds itself in a weird position regarding it's choice of villains, especially in light of the Magneto prequel.

True...But...What I was thinking was that Sinister can take the whole "cure" thing to a higher level...To be able to manipulate mutant genes and such to gain powers and crap, the usual...That's how you can connect it...And give him a motive...

With the presence of the cure, along with what happened in X3, it's quite likely that anti-mutant sentiment will likely be high. And so, there would be a demand for mutants to be forcibly given the cure to become 'normal' again. That, I think would be an interesting topic worth visiting in the movie.

Hellfire Club would be a great story... or:

Clancy Brown as Apocalypse (mostly for the voice):
250px-Kelvinlookingtough.JPG
Apocalypse%202.jpg

and / or Colm Feore Mr. Sinister
2014.jpg
65835-mr-sinister_400.png

Adrian Paul for the Sebastian Shaw:

Adrian%20Paul-SGG-070452.jpg
shaw.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread