Sequels Who should the villain(s) be in X-Men First Class

I think the villain will have to be the government again. Or perhaps some incoming mutants have a fall out within the school. Like a seperation amongst the peers on what they should use their powers for. The rift turns into a battle.

I think the government should be the main antagonist...maybe re-introduce a younger Trask(but he has to be black tho ala X3), Sen. Kelly, Henry Gyrich, Sentinels in First Class 1
the sequel,hmm Friends of Humanity(always keep the human side of the conflict),Hellfire Club(Mr. Sininster((his Mauraders w/Gambit), Shaw, Selene), introduce Genosha Island, with Shaw heading the project w/Craydon Creed and Sen. Kelly...their capturing mutants while Sinister is looking for 2 specefic mutants that will create the ultimate mutant, a la Jean/Scott and Gambit workin for Sinister cons his way in2 the X-Men and discovers Jean/Scott would create the ultimate mutant and Emma would join the Hellfire Club and Gambit would have a change of heart and join the X-men
if their is a part 3 it should feature the impending arrival of Magneto and his brotherhood and the start of the "war" he will come 2 tlk about in X1-x3....DNT have a plot yet, but im thinking asteroid m

I think the movie definitely needs to touch upon Magneto and his fallout from Xavier. But I wouldn't have Magneto be the main villain. I think Friends of Humanity and Sinister would be the best choices for villains. Maybe Magneto fundamentally disagrees with the way Xavier and the X-men handle the FoH and anti-mutant sentimentality. This, combined with Xavier putting the psychic blocks in Jean, lead to him leaving, and becoming more radical and ruthless.

And than Sinister, a geneticist who is obsessed with collecting mutant DNA to find the strongest combination of genes, could be the main threat involved in the inevitable showdown in the end.

What if it was Jason from X2? I mean he was a Ex-student (no pun intended)

I have to vote for Sinister for selfish reasons -- it's the best way to sneak Gambit in there somehow. :D

I haven't even heard of X-Men: First Class but I say sentinels hands down.

As much as i want Mr.Sinister in the franchise, i dont want him wasted away in First Class, - I personally feel that with the direction the franchise is going, it would have to be Hellfire, purely on all the links it has already... i mean, Emma Frost was in wolverine movie, in x-men 2 stryker was a member of the hellfire club as seen by his ring, plus on deleted artwork we saw that Arklay lake was built by Sebastian Shaw, and the guy had a non-seen cameo talking to beast, then we get to x-men last stand where we have the worthingtons were memebers of the hellfire.

I didn't realize they snuck the Hellfire club so intricately in the X-films.

Last edited:
Cannot go wrong with Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. And do them right this time unlike X-Men 1-3.

y would the sentinels be a waste on First Class and y Mojo

Like I said, sentinels are doable but it seems a waste to pit them against the likes of a teenage Jean Grey who struggles to levitate objects as an adult let alone a teenager. I would prefer they be saved for a better and more experienced team. Then again, Cyclops and Storm versus a couple sentinels could be interesting. It’s whatever. Honestly, at this point in the franchise, I’m indifferent. As long as they don’t bust out of the walls, saying, “We’re the sentinels, b****!” I’ll be happy.

Last edited:
Like I said, sentinels are doable but it seems a waste to pit them against the likes of a teenage Jean Grey who struggles to levitate objects as an adult let alone a teenager. I would prefer they be saved for a better and more experienced team. Then again, Cyclops and Storm versus a couple sentinels could be interesting. It’s whatever. Honestly, at this point in the franchise, I’m indifferent. As long as they don’t bust out of the walls, saying, “We’re the sentinels, b****!” I’ll be happy.
I’d actually say she was more powerful as a teenage, the only reason she struggled with her powers as an adult was because the professor, put, mental blocks, to prevent her powers from getting out of hand, in the flash back of her, (at the begining of X3) she levitated like 5-6 cars at once...

maybe, in this movie we could see her go too far with her powers, which forced him to put up the blocks in the first place

Last edited:
I say that because, as a teenager with the X-Men, Jean Grey would have already had her powers isolated. Otherwise, Cyclops and Storm would not have been clueless to her sudden power surge in X2 and The Last Stand... unless Xavier is erasing everyone's memory left and right.

I wouldn't say Cyclops was clueless about it...

He seems pretty clueless to the origin of her increased power, especially during his conversation with Jean at the museum in X2. Either that, or he and the others are keeping a big secret from Jean.

He seems pretty clueless to the origin of her increased power, especially during his conversation with Jean at the museum in X2. Either that, or he and the others are keeping a big secret from Jean.

that’s kinda what I was thinking...
(He’d probably go along with it if he really believes it’s for her own good)

Brotherhood deserves justice down to them. X-Men did the Brotherhood all wrong.

Go with Hellfire Club no doubt. Jean would be similar to Rogue's character in X-1. Obviously Cyke, Beast, and Storm would be players. Maybe even find a way to work in Gambit as the sort of outcast who never joins the school. You already set up Emma. Just add Sebastian Shaw and you are set. If Fox somehow pulls off something respectable I MIGHT be able to give them a pass for X-3. Knowing Fox, we can probably expect a Wolverine quintilogy before we get this film.

I'ld like to see Magneto working with Charles, oweing him for saving Quicksilver, so Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch are like allies with the team, in a way, before they quit, and ditch their father.
Also, seeing Jean fight a sentinel would be cool, slightly using Phoenix abilities, but is not noticed by the team, and i'd also like Shadowking, since Storm would be in. also, the Sentinels would be early models, so they wouldn't be as powerfull as they seem in X3's Danger Room session.
Seeing Emma in the team would be cool, and her either dieing (she wouldn't mind it, as she'd be with her sis :p) or leaving at the end, and also Gambit helping out a little.

So bassically, the team would be: Scott, Emma, Jean, Hank, Storm.
The villains would be: Shadowking and shadow creatures, Sentinels & Mastermold, and a fight with Magneto.
The X-Men's allies would be: Gambit, Magneto, Wanda and Pietro.

Or he's just worried her powers are getting too strong for her to control.

I would like to See The Brotherhood of Evil Mutants but who would be in the Brotherhood since half of them were in the future Pyro Blob can't be in it for sure so that narrows it down to Quicksilver Scarlet Witch Avalanche Magneto and Mystique maybe even Toad And The X-men would be Cyclops Jean Storm Beast Emma and maybe Gambit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"