Who should have a standalone movie?

Just so everyone knows I've finally added a poll to this, so vote away!!

My top ones.

Blue Marvel
Mighty Avengers(current one)

Maxam movie/of course a time traveling one,trying to kill Adam Warlock like in the comics.
Proper Generation X film with Synch

Hard to say with this one.
Sigurd/Black Panther

Sigurd is more of favorite superhero then black panther recently.
Mostly for the powerset because he is suppose to be really strong but the black panther has a more interesting story and history,so i will say tie for now.

There are alot more of course and many of those are hard to say in order but i will just leave it at my top ones.

Last edited:
I voted for Spider-Woman, Storm, Black Widow, Black Panther, Hawkeye, She-Hulk and Ms. Marvel.

Having read the screenplay and after seeing The Lego Movie and Jump Street... Lord and Miller doing a Deadpool movie could be something really special.

I'd also love to see Nova and Captain Britain films. And i think it's about time the Panther made it onto the big screen.

Scarlet witch should have her own movie and it should be written by the woman who wrote maleficent

I'd like to see Ms Marvel... as long as it's Monica Rameau and not Carol Danvers.

I'm actually pretty surprised to see all the ladies of Marvel in the running here, more from the point of view that they seem to think it's a 'risk' to do one themselves, evident by the lack of any so far and no future films planned centering around a female lead.

I mean, who have they done that's failed so miserably to suggest it won't work. Elektra? Not really the standard to go by is it...

I think it shows here the popularity of our Marvel leading ladies, I just hope Feige and co realize this sooner rather than later, with DC set to steal a march on them with the upcoming Wonder Woman plans.

Also the sheer wealth of votes for Black Panther so far. Good to see! For me, he should be appearing before Dr Strange, but they're going for variety now clearly and can afford to take that risk with the established heroes being so successful. Think GOTG will give them a good steer for future risky projects, I just hope the likes of Black Panther don't get forgotten amongst the more 'exciting' prospects. They've shown with CATWS how successful a franchise operating more in the 'real world' truly can be!

Keep voting people, glad to see so many so far!

Also to point out, sorry you guys and girls who mentioned 'teams' as suggestions for this, I was limited to 40 and the cut was difficult to say the least, but I went as best I could with the more standout solo characters from the lists that I saw.

Always worth a mention though, so keep them coming :)

Definitely not Venom. He never works without Spider-Man. Spider-Man is the reason for his being, and his motive to be Venom. The anti hero stories were just bad.

Deadpool and Black Panther are the only ones on that list I could see successfully having their own solo movie.

1) Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers

2) Black Panther

3) Moon Knight

4) Silver Surfer

5) She-Hulk

G'day,

She's coming. And I'll bet a dollar Clint will turn up for an episode.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/07/25/agents-of-shield-season-2-patton-oswalt/

G'day,

I thought this up when they mentioned the possibility of a Black Widow movie a couple of months ago. My idea at the time would be to introduce Bobbi Morse in Agents of Shield then pop her as as supporting Character in Black Widow movie. Dramatically you get a love triangle sub plot but of course its Bobbi who get Clint not Natasha.

Assuming the movie worked spin the next movie into a Hawkeye & Mockingbird flick.

tumblr_mkj7t9lVg61rwoljao1_1280.png

Black Panther, Ms. Marvel.

Reboot Ghost Rider and Punisher

I want a Daredevil, Iron Fist and Luke Cage movie after their series ends.

Bring the f***ing Fantastic 4 and Spider-Man back.

Deadpool , black panther , spiderwoman , Ms.marvel , punisher .

I would love to see a marvel knights live action TV series happening .

just get FF , spiderman , ghostrider , rights back to marvel NOW .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"