Justice League Who should lead the Justice League in the DCEU?

We'd be lucky if Superman was to the JL on what Thor is to the Avengers.

Why would the leader stand to the side? But I agree with the rest. This Superman ain't leadership material. Unless he gets some drastic character evolution in JL. Either that or like I said, everyone else is so dull that he appears as the charismatic leader.

They'd have to be really dull for that to happen to let someone who is already totally lacking in charisma to lead. And from what we've seen so far, both WW and Batman already have more charisma than him, especially WW in just those few minutes on screen.

They'd have to be really dull for that to happen to let someone who is already totally lacking in charisma to lead. And from what we've seen so far, both WW and Batman already have more charisma than him, especially WW in just those few minutes on screen.
Supes rarely had a chance to have interaction with more than one person at a time and had zero chance to make any meaningful speech so how do you know if he's lacking in charisma when the movie created zero chance for him to show it? Superman was that damn charismatic in MOS one he put the suit on. They didn't let him shine in BvS and people like you were so ready to take their bad portrayal of him as a gospel. WW didn't do anything apart from looking cool and pretty while fighting and now she has what it take to lead JL? Whatever floats your boat then.

We'd be lucky if Superman was to the JL on what Thor is to the Avengers.

thorsuperman1.jpg

The sad part is Henry Cavill oozes charisma everywhere except in this film. He's a really charismatic fellow, if they let him be that in JL then he'll easily top the rest of them. Not even a contest at that point.

I'm pretty confident that Clark's lack of experience will factor into JL. It'll be the point of contention between him and Bruce, with Clark showing why he works as a leader in the second act and ultimately taking over by the third.

They even said that Superman is still developing. I think his full potential will be in JL.

Exactly, Superman is going through his own character arc which started from MoS, continued through BvS and will finally complete with JL Part-1.

This has been stated many times by Snyder, even Cavill mentioned this.

I'm pretty confident that Clark's lack of experience will factor into JL. It'll be the point of contention between him and Bruce, with Clark showing why he works as a leader in the second act and ultimately taking over by the third.

I like your idea. I hope that's what happens.

I like your idea. I hope that's what happens.

For sure. I'm loving the arc so far (though I get why it isn't for everyone), but I'm really ready for a more confident Clark as well. With Terrio confirming the lighter tone and Cavill confirming a battle over leadership between Clark and Bruce, the direction I mentioned seems the most likely to me.

Exactly, Superman is going through his own character arc which started from MoS, continued through BvS and will finally complete with JL Part-1.

This has been stated many times by Snyder, even Cavill mentioned this.

This makes me that much more excited for JL :woot:

Jor-El's speech in MoS makes me think Superman will but I'm not sure.

The sad part is Henry Cavill oozes charisma everywhere except in this film. He's a really charismatic fellow, if they let him be that in JL then he'll easily top the rest of them. Not even a contest at that point.

It's so true it hurts.

He'd be great. It would lead to people paying attention to superman and liking him. People would stop with the "he's too powerful and nice to be interesting" stuff. It'd be beautiful.

But Zack just won't do it. Ever. It's just not his thing.

:fst:

Think about this from the perspective of Kal-El for a second. The Justice League is forming. A group of people with exceptional abilities with a vested interest in protecting Earth and serving Justice.

He's not alone anymore. The burden of the planet isn't his alone to bear. And there's a group of people that he can relate to.

This sounds like great news from Clark's POV. He can finally lighten up a bit and breathe a sigh of relief as this Justice League joins him in the sun.

Wonder Woman because because she brings a guitar riff with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"