Who would you want to play you in a movie?

X-Woman

Always Xperimenting
Reaction score
Let's say Hollywood wanted to make a movie about your life. What actor/actress would you want to play the leading role? Who would you want to play you?

I wouldn't mind Demi Moore, but I'd probably get Janeane Garofalo.

So who would you want to play the role of you?

Vincent Cassel or Romain Duris.

Woody Allen or Larry David.

They don't look like me but they can catch the essence. :joker:

I was asked this in my 15 minutes thread awhile back and I think due to my size and frame I would pick Joseph Gordon Levitt.

Jackie Chan in his prime. That way it'd at least be an entertaining movie.

Andy Serkis "motion capturing" me.

_ Johnny Depp, but I'd probably get Ron Jeremie.

Jackie Chan in his prime. That way it'd at least be an entertaining movie.
And at one point he can punch a guy in the face and then look cool for a second.... then realize his hand hurts like hell!

_ Sir Laurence Olivier.
_ Larry "the cable guy".
_ Zac Effron.
_ Klaus Kinski.

And at one point he can punch a guy in the face and then look cool for a second.... then realize his hand hurts like hell!

Just like that one time that I did that. :awesome:

And then he can fight a dude with his own shirt and his shirt and then that guy's pants and then his friend's shoe.

If I was to be casted
If someone can bring Jonathan Brandis back to life with a shaggy hair cut would work.

R2-D2. He's the only one who can do justice to portraying me.

_ John Cazale.
_ Heath Ledger.
_ Young Jack Nicholson.
_ Robert Mitchum.
_ Peter Lorre.
_ Dean Martin.
_ Jean Gabin.

@ gwynplaine: I saw you suggested a big number of actors to play you. It made me think about a movie that came out a couple years back about Bob Dylan, called "I'm Not There." The role of Bob Dylan was played by six different people. I can't really comment about it because I haven't seen it, though. It was just that your posts got me thinking about it, because so many people played Bob Dylan in the flick.

And I wouldn't mind being played by Jennifer Connolly, Selma Blair, Christina Ricci, or a young Liz Taylor.

I'm told I look like Leonardo Dicaprio and now even more so with the goatee but my life movie would be boring unless it was about my 15 months in Iraq .

@ gwynplaine: I saw you suggested a big number of actors to play you. It made me think about a movie that came out a couple years back about Bob Dylan, called "I'm Not There." The role of Bob Dylan was played by six different people. I can't really comment about it because I haven't seen it, though. It was just that your posts got me thinking about it, because so many people played Bob Dylan in the flick.

And I wouldn't mind being played by Jennifer Connolly, Selma Blair, Christina Ricci, or a young Liz Taylor.
:up:.
I haven't seen "I'm Not There" yet, but I like the idea of different actors portraying the same character.
Apparently Cate Blanchet was a great Bob Dylan. And it's funny to think that he was also played by Batman (Bale) and The Joker (Ledger).
And I like your casting choices:word:.

Robert Downey Jr. would be ideal for me.

But realistically, a combination between James Roday, Topher Grace, and the dude who plays Hank in Royal Pains. People say I remind them of Eric. I would agree with that. I have Hank's serious nature (apart from the daddy thing) and James Roday's sense of humor and usage of pop culture references and quirkiness.

Sting. But he would have to eat more rice and beans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"