Wtf.....Chronic Phobia Of Pickles?!!

y'know, I thought the exact same thing as has everyone I've shown that clip to. way to exploit that trauma Maury.

THWIP* said:
I'M GUESSING THIS GIRL'S GOT SOME SUPPRESSED MEMORIES OF BEING MOLESTED WITH A RATHER LARGE KOSHER DILL.
Or by the Hulk, Jolly Green Giant, a Ninja Turtle or Yoda!?

i hate pickles... i vomitted at a mcdonalds once because they left the pickles on my cheeseburger, an i bit into one.

but yeah, even that up there is pushing it.

Mr. Credible said:
i hate pickles... i vomitted at a mcdonalds once because they left the pickles on my cheeseburger, an i bit into one.

but yeah, even that up there is pushing it.

SO......PERHAPS YOU HAVE SUPPRESSED MEMORIES AS WELL? :O

that same episode there was 2 girls who were afraid of birds and MUSTARD!!!!! i also saw a girl with a fear of pennies!!!!!!!!

I saw this epsiode. It really is disturbing how Maury tortures these poor, pathetic people.

Why the hell did this get popular 5 months after it aired on television?

When they brought those plate of pickles I could hear the Jaws theme music playing in my head.

Maury torments another guest, this one with a phobia of balloons.

and just for fun, here's another Maury clip featuring a man with an incredible sense of denial.

Dope Nose said:

and just for fun, here's another Maury clip featuring a man with an incredible sense of denial.
Lmfao!. I started watching the first clip, then while its loading, I got take a piss. Still going whenever it starts.. Maury is saying: She's so deathly afraid of ballons, she starts to run. (or something like that) Watch!

he said it like he was going to pull one out from behind his back. I just start laughing while I'm pissing, getting it everywhere.

LMFAO!!! I'm watching this. that woman runs back stage, maury goes: Oh no, don't go back there, its worse.
the woman starts cryin and yellin OWIE! then the crowd laughs and I almost **** myself

Dope Nose said:

damn the second video...

how could he don't know:(

reminds me of Me, myself and Irene.

And damn it white trash:down

Erzengel said:
Or by the Hulk, Jolly Green Giant, a Ninja Turtle or Yoda!?

yeah sorry about that, poor girl went down there but didnt know what she was in for :eek:

Why are they called Kosher dill?

But anyway, those pickles looked nasty. Were they half sour or something? The worst part about this was Maury didn't offer any help.... unless that was after the break... :rolleyes:

Freud would have a field day with anyone afraid of pickles. Moreso with the males.

terry78 said:
Freud would have a field day with anyone afraid of pickles. Moreso with the males.

I only eat Vlassic sandwich toppers. :(

terry78 said:
Freud voice:
They are afraid of the idea of eating their own penis! They once, as a small child, were curious as to what their mother's penis looked like. When they saw that their mother had no penis, they came to the conclusion that there is a chance of losing one's penis!

Tangled Web said:
Freud voice:
They are afraid of the idea of eating their own penis! They once, as a small child, were curious as to what their mother's penis looked like. When they saw that their mother had no penis, they came to the conclusion that there is a chance of losing one's penis!
but then there's a DETACHABLE PENIS

*starts to sing*

Yeah... that would really **** up a kid. *quivers with anticipation* I'll cut my cock off infront of my kid. It'll be worth it.:gg::up:

that is ****ing idiotic. WHAT THE **** CAN A PICKLE DO TO HER? I say someone needs to ***** slap her and shove a claussen's down her whiny thrat. "Waaa, I am scared of pickles. No customer of mine can have a pickle." If I go to that *****'s restaurant and I want a pickle, she better damn well give me one.

Dew k. Mosi said:
that is ****ing idiotic. WHAT THE **** CAN A PICKLE DO TO HER? I say someone needs to ***** slap her and shove a claussen's down her whiny thrat. "Waaa, I am scared of pickles. No customer of mine can have a pickle." If I go to that *****'s restaurant and I want a pickle, she better damn well give me one.
Oh my...I've never seen this side of you.I'm scared.I have a phobia of Dew K. Mosi.

I kinda like it myself. But I'm a dirty old man that use binoculars to watch the neighbor lady undress.

I guess I should have mentioned this early. I hate pickles. That is all.

I wonder if some of these people are just putting us on...

I have a friend who is afraid of bananas.

I'm serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"