WW84 Merchandise

ERQvsqnXUAEY9RM

ERQvt-8WoAAqFS3

Mystry Minis

ERQvx8OWkAUsNM8

Last edited:
I'm hoping for a Hot Toys version of WW84 with the brighter colours. I hope they improve the face sculpts from the previous figures though.

None of these McFarlane Toys look like Gal Gadot.

Some of the smaller and cheaper figures do sometimes look better with a decent likeness.
Hasbro does a great job of making it's cheaper action figures look like the actors playing them, I don't know how they do it but they get the face right (most of the time)

The gold armor McFarlane figure looks exactly like Gal. :huh:

The gold armor McFarlane figure looks exactly like Gal. :huh:
Close but it doesn't look exactly like Gal, the figure's eyes are bit close and jaw is more wide.

Last edited:
For Hot Toys I hope we don't only get the golden eagle armour but also one of her in the shiny new red and blue regular armour.

And they need to look more at pics of Gal as Gal and not just one of her as WW. That's why they're not able to nail the likeness because they seem to be basing their sculpt off a single photo where she's showing determination but might not necessarily look typically characteristic of Gal as we know her. It needs to be overall likeness rather than likeness to a particular photo.

Hot Toys figure

EYmFvcJX0AIfvaG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"