Falcon and Winter Soldier Wyatt Russell is U.S. Agent

Alright... This hopefully tells us a lot about the direction of the show especially if they stick to John Walker's original characterization.

So who is going to hire a would-be Captain America stand in? Is it the US government? Or SHIELD? And do they not recognise Falcon as the new Cap?

Look up the comics for hints.

Also... Didn't know this was Kurt's son.

I really liked him in that episode he did of Black Mirror.

The MacReady beard is gonna go I assume.

YES!!!!!! I've made it no secret about how I find Walkers whole journey fascinating, so I'm delighted that he's featuring, and that Russell is playing him (he was great in Overlord).

So he’s sort of a government stooge. Interesting

Bit disappointed that this will be Russell's role in the MCU. Feel they could have saved him for a bigger role.

It seems likely that Sam's claim to the mantle will be challenged by Walker, who could very well end up supplanting him through the machinations of... let's just say unseen forces.

Yep, that's him [EDIT: just remembered that he was in a decent episode of Black Mirror too]. If they approach it right this could be all types of awesome. Man, to think we are potentially getting WalkerCap/USAgent and Red Guardian [in Black Widow]. Now all I need now is Captain Britain and/or Union Jack somewhere's............

Last edited:
Cool to see Wyatt Russell joining the MCU. I wanted him for DW Griffith on Luke Cage's Netflix show back when it was in the speculation phase but will be nice seeing him here.

He feels like an appropriate additional antagonist for these to go up against.

Last edited:
Why is he in blue rather than black?

Wonder where they're going with him. Iron Patriot you at least knew was branding. Is he a super soldier? Does he work for Ross?

How does he get the Shield? Was there a second? Did they take it from Sam? Is Sam still a war criminal?

Why is he in blue rather than black?

wouldn’t surprise me if he had a problem with black.

hey wouldn’t it be amazing if we got a second season of this with Hate Monger as the big bad? I mean, you couldn’t do the hate monger twist in cinema but probably easier to get away with it on telly

Love the suit. I'm thinking he may get a black suit eventually, but for now this suit is perfect because it looks like it could be a new Cap suit, yet it isn't just the same thing we've seen before and it incorporates elements of USAgent's classic costume. Also, this show is proving to all the naysayers out there that it IS possible to create good looking superhero costumes on a TV show. I realize that the DC CW shows don't have the budget of something like this but sometimes it feels like they don't even try. Thank God Marvel isn't putting all of their characters in leather jackets.

Love the suit. I'm thinking he may get a black suit eventually, but for now this suit is perfect because it looks like it could be a new Cap suit, yet it isn't just the same thing we've seen before and it incorporates elements of USAgent's classic costume. Also, this show is proving to all the naysayers out there that it IS possible to create good looking superhero costumes on a TV show. I realize that the DC CW shows don't have the budget of something like this but sometimes it feels like they don't even try. Thank God Marvel isn't putting all of their characters in leather jackets.

20 years ago after X-Men, everyone would've been in leather. Even Iron Man.

Spider-Man and the Fantastic Four weren't

Spider-Man was 18 years ago, and it was the film that broke that X-Men leather streak. If not for Spider-Man, and showing that a comic accurate costume could look good on film, everyone would've been aboard that X-Men black leather train. And most people were at the time before Spider-Man and just after X-Men. Fans talked about how ridiculous all these comic costumes looked and how no-one would ever be caught wearing those.

I remember how even articles at the time commented how Iron Man would look like a walking academy award. No-one wanted bright colours or even any kind of spandex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"