Falcon and Winter Soldier Wyatt Russell is U.S. Agent

Nice. Space Mutiny is such a classic. I remember a while back, some startup was selling T-Shirts online that had all the full list of names that they gave Reb Brown’s character. Dirk Hardpec! Brick Hardmeat! Big McLargeHuge!

Should call him Reb Liefeld. :o

Maybe but in that case, he would have to bulk up his chest and biceps by another 60% and he would only be filmed from the waist up so that you never see his feet.

Does Liefeld have trouble drawing that (and hands)?

Does Liefeld have trouble drawing that (and hands)?

Yeah Liefeld sucks at drawing feet (weird thing to struggle with, but whatever) and so he frequently avoids drawing them if he can.

Do you draw at all? Because you sound so ignorant.

LOL, Liefeld is a better artist than I will ever be there’s no doubt. But since when does that matter on this board? We talk about bad directing, writing, acting, etc. all the time. Should we make an exception for comic book art? I’ve seen you call critically acclaimed and financially successful movies “s***” on these boards. But can you make a better movie? Have you?

It may not be fair, but you don’t have to be an amazing artist to criticize art.

If they ever explore U.S Agent's family then it would be cool if they cast Wyatt's real life siblings (Oliver and Kate Hudson) as his characters siblings Mike and Katie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"