Falcon and Winter Soldier Wyatt Russell is U.S. Agent

Wyatt Russell is 100 times more talented than his half brother and is also more talented than his half sister, Kate Hudson, but I think that's because Kate hasn't done anything of relevance in a while

I don't know who his half brother is but maybe Kate Hudson could get a role in the MCU.

Hopefully that wouldn't be a blow to Kurt Russell's ego.

I don't know who his half brother is but maybe Kate Hudson could get a role in the MCU.

Hopefully that wouldn't be a blow to Kurt Russell's ego.
Oliver Hudson is their brother. He is probably best known for his TV work in shows such as Dawson's Creek, Rules of Engagement, Nashville and Scream Queens.

Kate Hudson was pretty good as an alcoholic who has to take care of her autistic younger sister in Sia's movie Music which came out recently.

Hudson was also good in that Chadwick Boseman as Thurgood Marshall film.

Russell stole this show. As much as I love Bucky, Walker has been the most interesting character on the show. I hope we get a US Agent show.

Walker is one of the grayest characters I remember in a comic book movie/series. He is what Hayward was supposed to be in Wandavision: an antagonist but not a villain.

Walker is one of the grayest characters I remember in a comic book movie/series. He is what Hayward was supposed to be in Wandavision: an antagonist but not a villain.

I frankly doubt that Hayward was ever meant to be especially gray. He probably was always envisioned as what he was: a secondary villain of the Evil Government Bureaucrat mold.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of him. Russell is the best part of the show.

They gotta work on the fit of the costume though. That mask is doing him no favors.

I frankly doubt that Hayward was ever meant to be especially gray. He probably was always envisioned as what he was: a secondary villain of the Evil Government Bureaucrat mold.

He was an ass***e, but was he really evil? Everything he said about Wanda was true, she had indeed taken an entire town hostage and forced its people to live in constant terror.
The most "evil" thing he did was lying about the whereabouts of Vision's corpse but that hardly makes him an Avengers-level threat.The problem was that at the end they made him too cartoonish, having him shoot kids for absolutely no reason, etc.

Fortunately they have largely avoided that with Walker, he is presented in a much more balanced way.

Yeah. The fact that they carted Hayward off in handcuffs while Wanda got to walk away scott free was... odd, to say the least.

Yeah I liked WandaVision but I feel like the end was just... off. She essentially just imprisoned a whole town because she couldn’t process her grief, and she gets off scot free. I suppose there isn’t much that anyone could have done to punish her but it still felt like they painted themselves into a corner where it was essentially “Wanda all along” but they didn’t want to fully acknowledge that. I’ve heard that they weren’t able to film some stuff towards the end due to COVID; maybe the original ending was more conclusive?

Walker looked great
in the black costume, actually preferred it over Sam’s Cap suit. The only thing I’d of changed would be to let him keep the stubble/beard, doesn’t look right clean shaven.

I really enjoyed his arc and would really be interested in a spin-off.

I'm still impressed by Russell. I remember reading he was a semi-pro hockey player who only got into acting like a decade ago. Kinda like how John David Washington was a college football star but only played minorly pro ball and went into acting maybe 5 years ago.

We need some screenshots/ gifs of US Agent. I think a US Agent show could be fascinating and maybe more interesting than Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

I'm glad he's still heroic inside too.

He was an ass***e, but was he really evil? Everything he said about Wanda was true, she had indeed taken an entire town hostage and forced its people to live in constant terror.
The most "evil" thing he did was lying about the whereabouts of Vision's corpse but that hardly makes him an Avengers-level threat.The problem was that at the end they made him too cartoonish, having him shoot kids for absolutely no reason, etc.

Fortunately they have largely avoided that with Walker, he is presented in a much more balanced way.

He *absolutely* was evil, deliberately so:

1. He violated his legal duty in holding custody over Vision's body, seeking to turn it into a living weapon when that was specifically supposed to be forbidden

2. He created falsified evidence to frame Wanda for things she absolutely did not do, out of a desire to exploit her current situation and actions

3. He showed reckless disregard for the well being of bystanders, to the point of shooting at kids he had no reason to believe were not both real and possibly mind controlled

4. He actively and explicitly sought to cover all of this up, by both arresting those who found out about his legitimate criminal activities, and by seeking to deliberately kill-rather-than-capture Wanda.

The fact that Wanda's current activities were, in fact, a problem, did not excuse or justify Hayward. He was not a righteous man seeking a harsh but fair solution to the situation in order to protect people from a dangerous villainess, he was a bigoted opportunist seeking to exploit a situation and cover his own tracks.

Yeah. The fact that they carted Hayward off in handcuffs while Wanda got to walk away scott free was... odd, to say the least.

One person knowingly and intentionally violated their oaths and duties, the other rolled a crit fail on a power check. There is a *tad* of moral difference.

If there is a US Agent series I'm guessing he'll be more of a black ops soldier doing lots of things off the books. I hope he gets his own separate one and doesn't have to just rely on being part of a 2nd season of Falcon and the Winter Soldier (or Cap and the Winter Soldier if they call it that).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"