X-Men ‘97 X-Men ‘97 News and Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS!!!!)

My urge to say we should have known something was wrong when Jean was useful in the first 2 episodes was quite strong. :o

I loved it! Please rehire this man DeMayo soon Disney (Still waiting to see what he was fired for)
Presumably because he's not the nicest guy to work with according to people who worked with him on The Witcher and this show. Not the clearest picture yet though and I highly doubt Disney fired him because of his OnlyFans account.

If it's indisputably true, then you can create great media without being an a-hole behind the scenes.

She can say whatever she wants, but her only two moments of real tenderness this season were with Logan :o
I don't know she seemed pretty pissed Madelyn was having an astral affair with Scott. :o

I don't know she seemed pretty pissed Madelyn was having an astral affair with Scott. :o
Yeah but even that seemed like more of a "Mine, b****!" moment than a "I can't believe the love of my life has done this" moment
She wants that canadian bacon, if ya know wha'im'sayin lol

Yeah but even that seemed like more of a "Mine, b****!" moment than a "I can't believe the love of my life has done this" moment
She wants that canadian bacon, if ya know wha'im'sayin lol
Thanks 97 I can't trust Jean when her hair is down anymore. :funny:

Interesting... we haven't seen Juggernaut yet, but they have artwork for him? :hmm:

Just get Morph to turn into him then you have Juggernaut on your team.

Question: Is Morph supposed to be capable of replicating mutant powers when he shapeshifts into someone? Because last episode he turned into Quicksilver then had Quicksilver's super speed. Morph could bulldoze all enemies, apart from the psychic ones, just by turning into Juggernaut.

Also how do shapeshifters replicate fingerprints and eyes to fool security scanners? It would be easy to make themselves look like the person they're disguising themselves as, eg same colour/shape hand and same eye colour, but how do they copy fingerprints when they are unique to each individual and iris patterns?

Love the remixing of the X-Men theme in the trailer and the black leather jab. Nice call back to the first X-Men film.

I prefer Jean with ponytail.

maria-eduarda-anivers%C3%A1rio.gif

I actually can't wait to see an omega level mutant detected moment with Jean.

Can't wait to see her in action in these last 3 episodes.

Felt like we saw some great moments with her at the end of Episode 7 when she was holding up an entire building with her mind. I even loved when her and Sentinel Trask were bouncing back and forth, even if it ended with her being smashed into a car. She still got back up in time to read Cable's mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"