X-Men ‘97 X-Men ‘97 News and Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS!!!!)

IRL: Hey Roberto we know you're gay, but could you keep it on the down low because money. :o

I hate that Jean is wearing her hair down, because I really wanna but this statue, but now I don't know if this is Madelyne or Jean. :o:argh:

marvel-art-scale-statue-1-10-x-men97-jean-grey-20-cm.jpg

They could very well be fooling me. Ugh.

I hate that Jean is wearing her hair down, because I really wanna but this statue, but now I don't know if this is Madelyne or Jean. :o:argh:

marvel-art-scale-statue-1-10-x-men97-jean-grey-20-cm.jpg

They could very well be fooling me. Ugh.
I remember everyone was wondering why they were still calling it a Jean one. :hehe:

• Haha
Reactions: Lip
Few takeaways from the trailer:

It looks like Roberto is finally suiting up. You can't see his face, but he's standing next to Jubilee in the scene with Storm. Also, Jubilee has a newish costume. Same yellow jacket, though!

Can anyone tell me why Madelyn called herself Goblin Queen?

• Hmm
Hottake: while I'm obsessed w/Storms new/OG look...it also makes her feel younger that the look + VA feel weirder now

Yes!! Jubilee will wear her Utopia uniform era. they should all wear 2008 costume accurate
But I dislike Storm in her 70's design outfit

I'm actually liking Jean better in this series so far than I ever did in the original one.
Yeah that's not hard to do... Even Wolverine and the X-Men did Jean better. :funny:

Hottake: while I'm obsessed w/Storms new/OG look...it also makes her feel younger that the look + VA feel weirder now...
I'm still on Team New VAs because Rogue sounds like an old woman sometimes when she's talking.

I love that they'll most likely wear new costumes. But I can't buy all the toys.

I'll wait for Storm with her classic costume over the Mohawk one. But that's an easy choice. :o

I love that they'll most likely wear new costumes. But I can't buy all the toys.

I'll wait for Storm with her classic costume over the Mohawk one. But that's an easy choice. :o
Let Ororo experiment with her hair. :o

• Haha
I think Rogue and Storm sound great. :yawn

I wouldn't mind Steve Blum as Logan though... I'm also glad Catherine Disher isn't Jean Grey. No offense...

I think Rogue and Storm sound great. :yawn

I wouldn't mind Steve Blum as Logan though... I'm also glad Catherine Disher isn't Jean Grey. No offense...
I was told I was wilin' on this one. :o

I want them to make this show as gay as possible with the girls changing their hairs and costumes. The boys too.

I mean, Madelyne transforming into Goblin Queen was pretty gay, right?

And I want Scott to be the next wearing cropped.:o

I want them to make this show as gay as possible with the girls changing their hairs and costumes. The boys too.

I mean, Madelyne transforming into Goblin Queen was pretty gay, right?

And I want Scott to be the next wearing cropped.:o
I mean Goblin Queen is her stage persona for her dance fights in Pose. :o

Speaking of gay, is Iceman in this show?

I wouldn’t be mad at a one-off where Morph travels the multiverse with the eXiles; I probably don’t need a full spin-off.

So, what are thinking is going to happen with Jean at the end of the season? They want to be sure we remember Phoenix, and they’ve already adapted the Genosha genocide. If we’re going to continue down that thread, we may see Jean sacrificing herself like the end of Morrison’s New X-Men.

It’d hurt but, unfortunately, I could see it going that way. Plus, we’ve got Emma waiting in the wings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"