Sequels X-Men 1 Roster (MCU)

I think a diverse lineup, focusing on characters who have not been given much love in the Fox films is important. So I'd go with a modified version of the Giant-Size X-men lineup:

• Professor X
  • Storm
  • Cyclops
  • Nightcrawler
  • Thunderbird
  • Banshee
  • Sunfire
Sunfire and Banshee could be genderswapped - as both have opposite gender counterparts in the comics (Sunpyre and Siryn) whose characters could be merged in the MCU. Xavier would take a back seat as a mentor figure. Storm would be older than the rest, introduced first in Black Panther before being recruited by Xavier to help him teach the newly activated generation of mutants. The film would focus on the five young mutants.

Professor X
Cyclops
Jean
Beast
Iceman
Storm or Nightcrawler

Sunfire and Banshee could be genderswapped - as both have opposite gender counterparts in the comics (Sunpyre and Siryn) whose characters could be merged in the MCU. Xavier would take a back seat as a mentor figure. Storm would be older than the rest, introduced first in Black Panther before being recruited by Xavier to help him teach the newly activated generation of mutants. The film would focus on the five young mutants.
No thanks. Psylocke, Storm, Rogue, PhoeniX, Shadowcat, Jubilee, Polaris, Sage, Dazzler, Marrow, Emma Frost... they have so many female mutants they can utilize, no need for a gender swap!

There's always Moira on Muir Island. Storm's indispensable.

I forgot to mention when you have female characters like Sunpyre and Siryn, why gender swap Sunfire and Banshee and I'm not suggesting to put Sunpyre and Siryn in the X-Men team.

Professor X
Wolverine
Magneto
Colonel Stryker (I know he's not technically a mutant, but it would be cool to somehow tie the X-Men directly to the Weapon X program as an origin story).
Beast
Cyclops
Emma Frost
Nightcrawler
Toad
Shadowcat
Queen Elsa from Frozen (she was born with ice powers)
Princess Ariel (the little mermaid cousin of Namor, the first mutant)
Quicksilver

Elsa and Ariel work as DIsney owns Fox now. ;)

Xavier as mentor

Cyclops as leader
Wolverine
Beast
Iceman
Jean
Storm
Colossus
Rogue
Jubilee
Kitty
Psylocke
Angel
Gambit
Nightcrawler
Havok

and eventually Polaris, Cannonball, or Emma Frost instead of Jean who is missed because of Pheonix Force

That’s a lot of characters to begin with though. I reckon lock it spin around the animated series roster. Although I still don’t know about gambit

I do! He better be in there! He has been seriously mistreated for years so i'm dying for an awesome iteration. Besides if they're not gonna introduce Wolvie right away, then who's gonna be new badboy/outsider dude? Or is that gonna be Rogue?

Xavier as mentor

Cyclops as leader
Wolverine
Beast
Iceman
Jean
Storm
Colossus
Rogue
Jubilee
Kitty
Psylocke
Angel
Gambit
Nightcrawler
Havok

and eventually Polaris, Cannonball, or Emma Frost instead of Jean who is missed because of Pheonix Force

We can have:

Cyclops
Wolverine
Beast
Iceman
Jean
Storm
Colossus
Rogue
Jubilee
Kitty as main roster

Psylocke
Angel
Gambit
Nightcrawler
Havok are already x-men but just appear as cameos

I do! He better be in there! He has been seriously mistreated for years so i'm dying for an awesome iteration. Besides if they're not gonna introduce Wolvie right away, then who's gonna be new badboy/outsider dude? Or is that gonna be Rogue?
Gambit, Wolverine and Rogue are A-listers so all of the above lol

1990s were the classic characters, so I think they'll be taking elements from all X-Men decades keeping a 90s roster for the most part.

I think that’s the thing though, gambit is so 90s. I think people relate to different characters now. I wouldn’t hate it if gambit was there but I would kind of feel like he took the place of someone more interesting, at least for the first flick.

Plus, we want a proper rogue before she becomes mrs gambit

I think that’s the thing though, gambit is so 90s. I think people relate to different characters now.

Yes, because Captain America, Captain Marvel and Black Panther have been relevant this whole time, that's why Marvel was so successful with them...
(irony intended)

Most people didn’t know about cap marvel and black panther though and cap am is timeless. Gambit is kind of done

Captain America was not very popular with the kids in my generation, the 90s and early 2000s. Batman, X-Men and Spiderman were way bigger.

If Gambit is done (and I don't see why he would be) Marvel could always bring him back. I've personally always liked the use of chess game pieces in X-Men. You've got characters whose code names are Bishop, White Queen, etc. Xavier mentoring everyone and that question in everyone's head of whether or not he is mentally manipulating the X-Men, it's like he's controlling a chess board, right? Then there are Gambit and Sinister with the poker card references. We know Gambit's not a traditional superhero, he's a dirtier character in the gray area and a thief which makes him a must at some point, imo, maybe not the first film.

Last edited:
Plus, doesn't "Rogue & Gambit" ring any bells to you?

Last edited:
gambitroguedisplay.jpg

I think that’s the thing though, gambit is so 90s. I think people relate to different characters now. I wouldn’t hate it if gambit was there but I would kind of feel like he took the place of someone more interesting, at least for the first flick.

Plus, we want a proper rogue before she becomes mrs gambit
I think the cartoons and the films definitely made a difference.

However, when it comes to male X-Men members, Gambit is still one of the most essential X-Men members.

I’d prefer an X cast that has veteran and new class rosters, opening up the casting opportunities down the line.

Base it off Giant Size #1 & Mutant Massacre, replacing Krokoa with Savage Land (go big with X-Men fighting dinosaurs!). At the end of the movie, the surviving Morlocks find a new home at Xavier Academy. Post credits sequence teases Wolverine (either for a sequel or for a solo ft. Hulk & Weapon X)

x-men by Travis Knight / Andy Musichetti

Professor X: Ralph Fiennes, 56

gold team.
Cyclops: Glen Powell, 30
90273ada97456d3290869d51b9be1ef9.jpg

Storm: Cynthia Erivo, 32
widows1-ht-ml-181116_hpMain_1x1_384.jpg

Jean Grey: Rachel Brosnahan, 28
rachel-brosnahan.png

blue team.
Rogue: Odeya Rush, 21
normal_001.jpg

Iceman: Asa Butterfield, 21
TELEMMGLPICT000185842847_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqoy0UijBRPlBgfQSD9mX1zTt-5vz20WiGvXVBs0N4ZS8.jpeg

Forge: Forrest Goodluck, 21
forrest-goodluck.jpg

morlocks.
Callisto: Michelle Rodriguez, 40
rs_600x600-170627130222-600_michellerodriguez_fastfurious_lj_0627.jpg

Gambit: Avan Jogia, 27
avan-jogia.jpg

Marrow: Amandla Stenberg, 20
amandlastenberg-1538762104.png

marauders:
Sinister: Jon Hamm, 48
gettyimages-903667808_copy_-_h_2018.jpg

Sabretooth: Garrett Hedlund, 34
Hedlund-News.jpg

Vertigo: Jihae Kim, 19
tumblr_pk46i9aIZc1tu7pz2o2_500.jpg

(post credits)

Wolverine: Taron Egerton, 29
images

I guess now we can fan cast for a very long time since we seem to be enjoying it :funny:

Main X-men MCU should be
Cyclops
Wolvy
Jean (or Emma)
Storm
Beast
Iceman
Colossus
Jubilee
Kitty
Rogue
Gambit
Psylocke
Angel
Kurt

veteran most famous x-men, appreciated by fans

others x-men can appear as cameo

wrong thread, you're supposed to cast the actors here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"