Xenforo Help Thread

Still can't see the DC TV forum on the index page of either mobile or desktop. I'm using the blue skin. It just has Marvel TV as the first one followed by the Mandalorian, Riverdale and Misc TV. That's all I see. Will post a screenshot later.

Still can't see the DC TV forum on the index page of either mobile or desktop. I'm using the blue skin. It just has Marvel TV as the first one followed by the Mandalorian, Riverdale and Misc TV. That's all I see. Will post a screenshot later.

Can you get there with a direct link?
DC Comics TV

Also try a hard-refresh (Control+F5)

Can you get there with a direct link?
DC Comics TV

Also try a hard-refresh (Control+F5)

I can get there via that link you posted above, but the forum link doesn't appear in the index at all. Also tried the hard refresh, but it still looked the same like this:

PmxmKWw.jpg

I can get there via that link you posted above, but the forum link doesn't appear in the index at all. Also tried the hard refresh, but it still looked the same like this:

Do you see it if you log out?

Already tried logging out earlier and it was the same.

Spooky, When you log out though you get the default red/blue theme right? I just noticed something else from your screenshot though.

You also can't see Game of Thrones or walking dead. So it's not just DC at issue and this isn't caused by whatever I've been doing.

I'll see if I can track it down.

Spooky, When you log out though you get the default red/blue theme right? I just noticed something else from your screenshot though.

You also can't see Game of Thrones or walking dead. So it's not just DC at issue and this isn't caused by whatever I've been doing.

I'll see if I can track it down.

Yes it's the default red and blue theme when I log out, then the blue and orange one when I've logged back in.

Didn't know there was a Game of Thrones or Walking Dead forum, so didn't know it was missing.

Thanks for your help so far.

Didn't know there was a Game of Thrones or Walking Dead forum, so didn't know it was missing.

If you go into the Arrow board here:
Arrow

Do you see the boards listed like this up top:
upload_2019-4-30_15-39-16.png

You'd probably need to be on a desktop to see them.

Also if I use the Arrow forum link to navigate to the DC TV forum, I can't see any sign of Black Lightning, Doom Patrol, Krypton etc. It looks like this:

6i6wAqK.jpg

New Also if I use the Arrow forum link to navigate to the DC TV forum, I can't see any sign of Black Lightning, Doom Patrol, Krypton etc. It looks like this:

Well not being able to see most of those is intended. Some of the slower series are going to be posted in the generic "DC Comics TV" forum. If you scroll down you'll see some threads.

BUT you can't see Gotham which you should be able to see.

I just created a test forum under "TV Series", it should be listed last after MISC TV series, can you see it?

Well not being able to see most of those is intended. Some of the slower series are going to be posted in the generic "DC Comics TV" forum. If you scroll down you'll see some threads.

BUT you can't see Gotham which you should be able to see.

I just created a test forum under "TV Series", it should be listed last after MISC TV series, can you see it?

Yes I can see that test forum.

I can also see some of the threads for the others series too when I scroll down in that forum link.

I just temporarily moved Gotham to the Test forum,
Test Forum

Can you see Gotham?

Yes I can see Gotham as a sub forum within the test forum. But only from the index page. If I go via that link you provided, I can't see anything.

Yes I can see Gotham as a sub forum within the test forum. But only from the index page. If I go via that link you provided, I can't see anything.

Try a control+f5 refresh.

(sometimes it takes a bit too, the way content delivery works on the net these days it's all distributed so other servers in the line have to update)

Try a control+f5 refresh.

(sometimes it takes a bit too, the way content delivery works on the net these days it's all distributed so other servers in the line have to update)

Tried the hard refresh but nothing happened.

It looks like this within the forum:

b7K68zz.jpg

And like this from the index page:

aPDq5x7.jpg

Also tried logging in on a different browser and it was still the same result.

That makes no damn sense lol.

Thanks for trying to help track this down, if you are having this issue there's no telling who else does but I doubt you are the only one.

I'll have to run this up the ladder.

That makes no damn sense lol.

Thanks for trying to help track this down, if you are having this issue there's no telling who else does but I doubt you are the only one.

I'll have to run this up the ladder.

Thanks for trying to help so far. I'm sure there are others who can't see things either.

Thanks for trying to help so far. I'm sure there are others who can't see things either.

I took another stab at it, from the index can you see either Game of Thrones or Walking Dead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"