• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BvS Your favorite moments/most loved scenes

I didnt get This the Flash sequence with Bruce...still don't fully understand it even after having people explain Flashpoint to me.

If they don't refer to it in JL then it's even worse really. Still that been my only real problem with the film then I'd say I'm gold.

In no particular order:

- Superman appealing to Batman's basic humanity aka the "Martha" scene
- The opening scene with young Bruce
- Batman's first appearance in the film
- The verbal exchange between Lex and Finch
- The court hearing scene
- All of the Batman fight scenes
- Batman's visit to Lex in prison
- Amy's rescue in Africa by Superman
- Amy's rescue from Lex also by Superman
- The first face-to-face encounter between Supes and Lex
- Diana viewing the contents of the disc she "borrowed" from Bruce
- The Wayne murder scene
- Bruce training
- The verbal exchange between Bruce and Alfred
- The Flash scene
- Bruce's Knightmare dream/premonition

Agreed to all of these.

-"Do you bleed?" scene
- Batman vs. Superman fight
- Batman vs the thugs
- Batman's first appearance
- Lex and Superman on the rooftop
- Lex's conversation with Finch
- Lois in the bathtub

I pretty much enjoy the first half of the film a whole lot up until the Batman v Superman fight, from the fight on to the end the movie is utterly ridiculous imo

I pretty much enjoy the first half of the film a whole lot up until the Batman v Superman fight, from the fight on to the end the movie is utterly ridiculous imo
You didn't like the fight itself? And when are you going to update your blog? Thought you were dead, it's been years since you've done something with it. Lol j/k

All these movies rush the 3rd act to get to the grand, blockbuster finale. And it's usually forced. The only ones that felt like true organic pay off 3rd act wise to me was the final 2 chapters of TDK trilogy.

Batman v Superman is really IMO the organic conclusion to this film.

You didn't like the fight itself? And when are you going to update your blog? Thought you were dead, it's been years since you've done something with it. Lol j/k

All these movies rush the 3rd act to get to the grand, blockbuster finale. And it's usually forced. The only ones that felt like true organic pay off 3rd act wise to me was the final 2 chapters of TDK trilogy.

Batman v Superman is really IMO the organic conclusion to this film.

The first half is great, and reminds me of Nolan trilogy. Grit and real emotions. The Batman/Wayne stuff is great, but once the fighting begins, it spirals toward a generic superhero flick, so Im not too crazy about it to put it mildly. But the Batman stuff is the first half I really enjoyed

As for the blog lol, yes, its been years actually, I run out of subjects and been kinda busy, but with the new DC universe and new Batman and Joker and all that, theres plenty to research and write about

I didnt get The Flash sequence with Bruce...still don't fully understand it even after having people explain Flashpoint to me.

I think perhaps even more ???? is the piece in the trench within the Knightmare scene where 'evil' Superman is saying Batman took/stole 'her' away from me which links in with what Flash is saying when he says Lois Lane is the key to it all. I read the Knightmare Flash segment as 'This is what you'll become if you follow this route Bruce, Superman is for good and the key to his heart is Lois', that's why she is the key, the 'humanity' of Clark as apposed to his alien heritage.

I think perhaps even more ???? is the piece in the trench within the Knightmare scene where 'evil' Superman is saying Batman took/stole 'her' away from me which links in with what Flash is saying when he says Lois Lane is the key to it all. I read the Knightmare Flash segment as 'This is what you'll become if you follow this route Bruce, Superman is for good and the key to his heart is Lois', that's why she is the key, the 'humanity' of Clark as apposed to his alien heritage.

ya. it's a bit confusing.

perhaps Bruce just wanna convince himself to kill superman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"