• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BvS Your favorite moments/most loved scenes

I think it showed DD will just regenerate because of energy adsorption.

But he only generated a spike, so would have he just generated a spike where his head should have been?

But he only generated a spike, so would have he just generated a spike where his head should have been?
it also means WW can kill and chop off superman too with her sword...

therefore, i think it is a plot hole just like the timeline of saving Martha and going to fight DD...

it also means WW can kill and chop off superman too with her sword...

therefore, i think it is a plot hole just like the timeline of saving Martha and going to fight DD...

Hmmm have to watch it again I remember it happening after Batman hits Doomy with the gas. Some of the fight was dropped in the edit, maybe more in the 3 hr.

ya... gotta wait for her movie...

btw, i think it's a plot hole... in...

DD should be K-gassed first before she cutting off DD hand...

if she can cut off DD hand, she can chop off its head or pierce thru its heart... the K-spear and superman sacrifice would be unnecessary.
It's not a plot hole. DD is insanely fast and agile. It actually shows there, that Wonder Woman makes a leap to stab him with her sword, but she misses. More of that, Superman was able to stab him only because WW held him with the lasso and Batman gassed him.

Hmmm have to watch it again I remember it happening after Batman hits Doomy with the gas. Some of the fight was dropped in the edit, maybe more in the 3 hr.

For a movie that you can't fault you remember it surprisingly bad.

batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-2016-001-duo-face-off-in-rain_1000x750.jpg

simply incredible.

For a movie that you can't fault you remember it surprisingly bad.

MoS is the unfaultable movie. BvS I'd fix a few things but not the core story, no way, not a chance, never gonna happen.

Bumping an old thread but want to contribute any love I can for this film.
It would be easier to list what I didn't like about the movie because that list would be shorter.
But the there were 2 moments when this film became the best cinematic experience since the 90s; Superman regenerating in space and seeing the red eyes. And when WW showed up and that amazing music played.

Watching the Ultimate Cut, I did like seeing the Battle of Metropolis from Bruce's perspective. Not just because it connects him to Man of Steel, but it makes the battle feel more terrifying than just watching Superman and Zod fight it out in the air.

It's like in the episode "99 Friends" of Jessica Jones where a woman holds Jessica accountable because her mother was crushed during the Battle of New York during the events of The Avengers. It's nice that good triumphs, but there's something scary about watching these battles take place from the perspective of the helpless citizen who can only watch and hope that this isn't their last day, even when destruction is headed their way.

Watching the Ultimate Cut, I did like seeing the Battle of Metropolis from Bruce's perspective. Not just because it connects him to Man of Steel, but it makes the battle feel more terrifying than just watching Superman and Zod fight it out in the air.

It's like in the episode "99 Friends" of Jessica Jones where a woman holds Jessica accountable because her mother was crushed during the Battle of New York during the events of The Avengers. It's nice that good triumphs, but there's something scary about watching these battles take place from the perspective of the helpless citizen who can only watch and hope that this isn't their last day, even when destruction is headed their way.
indeed. MOS & BvS are lack of the bystander's perspective views on the awful fight and destruction.

Most of my favs are Superman related:
First time we see his face in the movie
Superman pushing Doomsday into space.
Superman seeing the nuke coming and holding Doomsday so he can't get away even though it might hurt him as well.
Superman regenerating in the sun then his red eyes open.
Doomsday v Superman heat vision battle
Superman catching Bruce's bullet
Superman using the man hole cover to destroy Bruce's weapons
Clark's conversation with ghost JK
Superman saving Lois from falling off the building
"Where is she!" Gotta give props to Lex for not peeing on himself.
Superman's death

Not a Superman movie my black booty.

Non Superman moments
Wonder Woman shows up
Batman warehouse fight
Bruce driving through Metropolis
Batmobile scene
Knightmare fight
Flash
General Swanick
Diana leaving the plane like a boss
Everything with Senator Finch
The music

Last edited:
I loved that Snyder and Co. immediately showed us it was different take on Batman than Nolan in the Wayne murder scene. InBb, Ras was " it was your father's fault becuase he did not have the will to act" This Thomas acted and still died.

I love the Bruce Wayne training sequence, when he's creating the Kryptonite weapons and exercising. It's just ****ing cool.

I also love the scene where Superman takes off after the explosion at the senate hearing, it looks awesome.

I of course love way more moments than those but not sure I can be bothered to list them all right now lol

-The opening. Beautifully shot, edited, and scored. Tragic and haunting stuff. I like Bruce's narration as well, even if it's overwritten.

-First Batman scene, hanging in the corner.

-Bruce waking up from the graveyard nightmare. Love the moody atmosphere and score here. The lighting. Bruce drinking. Some girl in the bed that gets zero attention from Bruce (or the camera). All well done imo. (However, while I like this scene, I don't think it really fits for a blockbuster Batman movie)

-Lex making his list of demands. Good writing, editing, and acting imo.

-Flash. Mindblowing timing. You assume Bruce would wake up with Supes killing Bats, but it just gets even crazier. I only wish it fit more with the actual movie by the end.

-Bats and Alfred talking about the kryptonite, specifically the point where Bruce says 'no'. Tragic to see what Bruce has become. Great acting from Affleck.

-Senate Bombing. Tense stuff. Very tragic moment afterwards with Supes.

-Supes on the balcony. I feel so bad for Clark here. Looks like he's on the verge of bawling his eyes out. Great acting from Cavill.

-Bats and Alfred talking before the fight, specifically Bruce's look when he says "they were hunters". Again, it's tragic to see how Bruce justifies this to himself, this time with his family history.

-The fight. Despite a disappointing setup for the fight from Supes' perspective, the fight itself is so fun to watch. And the awkwardness of Clark saying "Martha" instead of 'mom' aside, I really liked the way Bruce snaps out of his dark funk.

-Bats taking out the thugs.

-Superman's sacrifice, funeral, etc. Great acting, editing, and score.

Last edited:
I love the Bruce Wayne training sequence, when he's creating the Kryptonite weapons and exercising. It's just ****ing cool.

I also love the scene where Superman takes off after the explosion at the senate hearing, it looks awesome.

I of course love way more moments than those but not sure I can be bothered to list them all right now lol

Honestly, I thought the training part was really corny and was one of the scenes I could have done without. Maybe it's a Batman thing as I am not a huge
Batman fan.

-The opening. Beautifully shot, edited, and scored. Tragic and haunting stuff. I like Bruce's narration as well, even if it's overwritten.

-First Batman scene, hanging in the corner.

-Bruce waking up from the graveyard nightmare. Love the moody atmosphere and score here. The lighting. Bruce drinking. Some girl in the bed that gets zero attention from Bruce (or the camera). All well done imo. (However, while I like this scene, I don't think it really fits for a blockbuster Batman movie)

-Lex making his list of demands. Good writing, editing, and acting imo.

-Flash. Mindblowing timing. You assume Bruce would wake up with Supes killing Bats, but it just gets even crazier. I only wish it fit more with the actual movie by the end.

-Bats and Alfred talking about the kryptonite, specifically the point where Bruce says 'no'. Tragic to see what Bruce has become. Great acting from Affleck.

-Senate Bombing. Tense stuff. Very tragic moment afterwards with Supes.

-Supes on the balcony. I feel so bad for Clark here. Looks like he's on the verge of bawling his eyes out. Great acting from Cavill.

-Bats and Alfred talking before the fight, specifically Bruce's look when he says "they were hunters". Again, it's tragic to see how Bruce justifies this to himself, this time with his family history.

-The fight. Despite a disappointing setup for the fight from Supes' perspective, the fight itself is so fun to watch. And the awkwardness of Clark saying "Martha" instead of 'mom' aside, I really liked the way Bruce snaps out of his dark funk.

-Bats taking out the thugs.

-Superman's sacrifice, funeral, etc. Great acting, editing, and score.

Agreed with all of these, all great moments.

Honestly, I thought the training part was really corny and was one of the scenes I could have done without. Maybe it's a Batman thing as I am not a huge Batman fan.

Wow I lived it but then I am a Batman fan.

Only one scene I'd cut and that's the Flash scene after the Knightmare sequence.

Wow I lived it but then I am a Batman fan.

Only one scene I'd cut and that's the Flash scene after the Knightmare sequence.

Ah for once we differ, I liked the knight are scene, but would get rid of the training montage. I liked Bruce creating the weapons part, but I didn't need to see him training. Though it was expected at the same time from Snyder.

The opening with Bruce in Metropolis. Superman standing in Capital after it Blew up. Superman blocking DD's punch to save Alex. Warehouse Batman fight scene. Supermans funeral. The end credits.

Ah for once we differ, I liked the knight are scene, but would get rid of the training montage. I liked Bruce creating the weapons part, but I didn't need to see him training. Though it was expected at the same time from Snyder.

I liked the Knightmare sequence just not the Flash part after. I've thought since they could gave either made it into some sort of pits credits scene or just had Flash appear in the actual Knightmare itself. As it is I think it's just so out of place. But that's the only scene I have a problem with.

I guess my love of the Rock movies is why I love montages :woot:

I liked the Knightmare sequence just not the Flash part after. I've thought since they could gave either made it into some sort of pits credits scene or just had Flash appear in the actual Knightmare itself. As it is I think it's just so out of place. But that's the only scene I have a problem with.

I guess my love of the Rock movies is why I love montages :woot:

Actually yeah Flash being in the Knightmare sequence itself could have been interesting. But I guess in a movie called BvS they just had to focus on the two titular characters. I didn't mind it at all as I do love Superman gone bad story's and this is the closest we will probably get to seeing it. Flash coming back shows it could happen as well IMO.

And LOL I love a good montage too, I just felt it wasn't needed here. We know in general than Ben is in great shape.

I didnt get The Flash sequence with Bruce...still don't fully understand it even after having people explain Flashpoint to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"