• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BvS Your favorite moments/most loved scenes

1. Batman warehouse takedown

2. Batmobile chase

3. Batman vs. Superman

4. Battle of Metropolis revised Bruce Wayne

5. Batman visting Lex

6. Batman's first appearance

7. Origin of Batman

8. Superman rescue montage

9. Bruce & Diana

10. Lois & Clark

11. Trinity

12. Wonder Woman

??? U have a mind blocked, my friend.

I remember my movie experience quite well. I loved the opening scene and story got interesting once we reached the senate hearing but it got really boring in between. There're few good/great scenes now and then but those were sandwiched between the boring ones unfortunately.

I remember my movie experience quite well. I loved the opening scene and story got interesting once we reached the senate hearing but it got really boring in between. There're few good/great scenes now and then but those were sandwiched between the boring ones unfortunately.

Exactly. It isn't a flat line. Ups n downs that make the movie interesting n exciting.

So many fave scenes. Will mention a few.

-Little Bruce ascending in cave. Stunning and poetic.
-Bruce rescuing the little girl from falling debris du-ring Superman/Zod battle.
-Superman rescuing people montage. Goosebumps
-Superman at the Senate scene. His deep frustration was very real.
-Superman was never real scene on balcony with Lois.
-Batmobile chase ending crashing on Superman.
-Superman breaking open batmobile/Do you bleed? You will. :D
-Bruce and Diana's chemistry.
-Clark/Superman and Lois scenes.
-Ma Kent scene telling Clark he doesn't owe the world a thing.
-Pa Kent vision
-Most Lex scenes. Really entertaining to watch.
-Alfred and Bruce' chemistry. Like an old married couple.
-Batman/Superman fight. Better than expected.
-Martha scene. that's his mother's name. *tears*
-Lex/Superman roof scene. Pure evil.
-Wonder Woman.
-Batman saying ***** at Doomsday.
-Batman: Been a little busy.
-Is she with you? I thought she was with you. My kind of humor.
-Trinity fighting together to stop Doomsday. too much CGI, though.
-Batman warehouse fight. This is what I always wanted to see from him in live action.
-I'm a friend of your son's. I figured.
-Superman's sacrificed: This is my world.
-The score.
-Batcave
-Superman in general looked amazing. Loved all his takeoffs and powerful landings.
-the ending: I failed him in dead. I won't fail him in dead speech.
-Batman not branding Lex.

I guess I loved most of the movie, haha.

Last edited:
So many fave scenes. Will mention a few.

-Little Bruce ascending in cave. Stunning and poetic.
-Bruce rescuing the little girl from falling debris du-ring Superman/Zod battle.
-Superman rescuing people montage. Goosebumps
-Superman at the Senate scene. His deep frustration was very real.
-Superman was never real scene on balcony with Lois.
-Batmobile chase ending crashing on Superman.
-Superman breaking open batmobile/Do you bleed? You will. :D
-Bruce and Diana's chemistry.
-Clark/Superman and Lois scenes.
-Ma Kent scene telling Clark he doesn't owe the world a thing.
-Pa Kent vision
-Most Lex scenes. Really entertaining to watch.
-Alfred and Bruce' chemistry. Like an old married couple.
-Batman/Superman fight. Better than expected.
-Martha scene. that's his mother's name. *tears*
-Lex/Superman roof scene. Pure evil.
-Wonder Woman.
-Batman saying ***** at Doomsday.
-Batman: Been a little busy.
-Is she with you? I thought she was with you. My kind of humor.
-Trinity fighting together to stop Doomsday. too much CGI, though.
-Batman warehouse fight. This is what I always wanted to see from him in live action.
-I'm a friend of your son's. I figured.
-Superman's sacrificed: This is my world.
-The score.
-Batcave
-Superman in general looked amazing. Loved all his takeoffs and powerful landings.
-the ending: I failed him in dead. I won't fail him in dead speech.
-Batman not branding Lex.

I guess I loved most of the movie, haha.

All great scenes, even some I had forgotten.

'This is my world. You are my world'.

Simple, but says everything.

...and the Kevin Costner cameo, using a everyday story to tie in the narrative and predicament faced by his son.

I loved how they made the superman v zod truly terrifying for those on the ground, like it really did feel like an alien disaster movie - like, at that moment, life had changed.

but, had they intersected it with scenes of superman trying to warn citizens, help them, it would have made him more human, but it felt so alien. I almost disliked Supes for that scene, which was probably exactly what snyder wanted, so bravo.

As others have said this was one of those scenes that made you realise how helpless we would be if god forbid anything like this happened in realife. Just seing a glimpse of these super powered gods would make you question humanities place right there and then. I don't want to be sensitive but it echoed my events of seing 9/11 from the survivors pov.

too many...
superman in the senate hall as one of them

'This is my world. You are my world'.

Simple, but says everything.

...and the Kevin Costner cameo, using a everyday story to tie in the narrative and predicament faced by his son.
indeed. when i watch it the 3rd time or 4th time, the pa kent cameo is justifiable.

your good deeds may cause suffering to others indirectly. and you just gotta deal with it.

1. This is my world, you are my world
2. Lex and Senator Finch
3. Lex rooftop

indeed. when i watch it the 3rd time or 4th time, the pa kent cameo is justifiable.

your good deeds may cause suffering to others indirectly. and you just gotta deal with it.

It's a must that scene and pivotal to Superman coming to complete his arc. Just prior Lois has rejected Clark for the existence of Superman on the hotel balcony when he has believed all along he could manage both. So he goes and seeks solace alone and thinks back to the anchor of his life and recalls a story he was once told. This reaffirms to him that he needs Lois even if it can only be as Superman.

I liked the scene right before the senator et al are blown up, even though it felt like a ripoff of the Joker card courtroom scene. I was spoiled ahead of time about the jar of piss and was leery of it but thought the scene was ultimately sufficiently tense and well done, considering the circumstances.

I loved how they made the superman v zod truly terrifying for those on the ground, like it really did feel like an alien disaster movie - like, at that moment, life had changed.

but, had they intersected it with scenes of superman trying to warn citizens, help them, it would have made him more human, but it felt so alien. I almost disliked Supes for that scene, which was probably exactly what snyder wanted, so bravo.

It wasn't possible, he is first day on the job verses a veteran fighter. I think you'll connect with this;

[YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZZIEkFk_NQ[/YT]

It's a must that scene and pivotal to Superman coming to complete his arc. Just prior Lois has rejected Clark for the existence of Superman on the hotel balcony when he has believed all along he could manage both. So he goes and seeks solace alone and thinks back to the anchor of his life and recalls a story he was once told. This reaffirms to him that he needs Lois even if it can only be as Superman.
???!!! so he has to choose... between clark and superman!!!??? is that why clark was killed???!!! so clark will not return in JL???

???!!! so he has to choose... between clark and superman!!!??? is that why clark was killed???!!! so clark will not return in JL???

He chooses Superman even if it means losing Clark (as a day to day reporter), not Clark son of Jonathan and Martha. He realises that Superman is needed first even if it becomes too hard to be Clark as well.
His death serves as the inspiration for Batman to look for the other metas because he's had a bad future vision + the ramblings of Lex. And without Superman around it will help tip the other metas to come out, hey why do anything with all powerful Superman around, he has it covered. Plus it also finally puts to rest any public distrust of Superman and completes his arc to become an embraced and loved heroic icon to the world.

Last edited:
He chooses Superman even if it means losing Clark (as a day to day reporter), not Clark son of Jonathan and Martha. He realises that Superman is needed first even if it becomes too hard to be Clark as well.
His death serves as the inspiration for Batman to look for the other metas because he's had a bad future vision + the ramblings of Lex. And without Superman around it will help tip the other metas to come out, hey why do anything with all powerful Superman around, he has it covered. Plus it also finally puts to rest any public distrust of Superman and completes his arc to become an embraced and loved heroic icon to the world.
but wonderwoman is just as powerful... if not more powerful...

and she has no weakness!!!

The last scene with the Luthor painting. Chills. Deserved to be in a better film.

1. Bruce Wayne running into the debris
2. Senator Finch at Lex's house
3. The warehouse fightscene including the "I believe you" line
4. Superman montage
5. Granny's peach tea realisation
6. Batman vs Superman brawl
7. The bats ascending young Bruce in the well
8. Lex on the rooftop
9. Batcave scene with Alfred.
10. Dessert sequens + The Flash

but wonderwoman is just as powerful... if not more powerful...

and she has no weakness!!!

We don't know WW's power level yet but I don't think they'll have it match Superman in terms of strength and speed, plus Superman has the heat vision and flight. She'll have a few weapon tricks with her sword, shield, bracelets, and lasso to differentiate as much from each other.

We don't know WW's power level yet but I don't think they'll have it match Superman in terms of strength and speed, plus Superman has the heat vision and flight. She'll have a few weapon tricks with her sword, shield, bracelets, and lasso to differentiate as much from each other.
ya... gotta wait for her movie...

btw, i think it's a plot hole... in...

DD should be K-gassed first before she cutting off DD hand...

if she can cut off DD hand, she can chop off its head or pierce thru its heart... the K-spear and superman sacrifice would be unnecessary.

if she can cut off DD hand, she can chop off its head or pierce thru its heart... the K-spear and superman sacrifice would be unnecessary.

Yeah I thought that was weird.

I think it showed DD will just regenerate because of energy adsorption.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"