Your most anticipated videogames of 2022?

Reaction score
I don't have anything that I'm too eXcited for, especially I still don't have the PS5 lol. But if I had one and saw these 2022 games on sale and under 40 dollars, I'd pick Horizon II Forbidden West, then God of War: Ragnarök.

Forbidden West is my top game anticipation and I have a PS5 so I am quite happy about that. I actually pre-ordered it because HZD is one of my favorite of the last gen games and this looks like it will be even better. Dead Space Remake would be second although I am doubtful that will be before 2023.

Looking forward to:

The big 4
Starfield
Horizon: FW
GoW: Ragnarok
Gotham Knights

Suicide Squad
A Plague Tale
Hogwarts Legacy
Elden Ring
Redfall
Stalker 2

Forbidden West is my top game anticipation and I have a PS5 so I am quite happy about that. I actually pre-ordered it because HZD is one of my favorite of the last gen games and this looks like it will be even better. Dead Space Remake would be second although I am doubtful that will be before 2023.
Looks like it will be a lot better than the first game from what we’ve seen so far.

God of War: Ragnarok (I'm just hoping it comes out in 2022)
Horizon: Forbidden West
Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
Hogwarts Legacy
Gotham Knights
Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

Dead Space remake no doubt. I'm ready to be scared again.

The poll is missing my choice: Triangle Strategy. I loved Octopath Traveler, and would want to support more games in the 2D-HD style generally. The fact that it looks to be a spiritual sequel to Final Fantasy Tactics, except with a branching storyline ala Tactics Ogre? That just adds to the anticipation.

Also, unlike some of the games listed, its out in just a few months, and so is almost guaranteed to *actually* come out in 2022. :p

Starfield is easily my #1. I've waited so long for that game. Here's my full list right now.

Starfield
Hogwarts Legacy
GoW Ragnorak
Suicide Squad Kills The Justice League
Gotham Knights

Last edited:
I’m really keen on midnight suns. I think guardians of the galaxy really raised the bar and now marvel are going to make more effort with games

Isn’t Diablo IV due out this year? Maybe not though since Blizzard is still in the midst of trying to salvage its awful reputation. But if so, that one tops my list.

I would have put Starfield but being an X-Box exclusive and not currently having a Series X, it's not in contention for me, otherwise it would be on there replacing Tiny Tina's Wonderlands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"