• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Your single, favourite shot from all of the Spider-Man movies?

The image where Spidey swings towards the building and the building has Electro's face made by office lights. Incredible shot.

(For reference)

isj95xbCkYNKv.gif

green-goblin-death.png
Spider-ManGrim.jpg

Last edited:
Can say what you want about the quality of the movies, but seeing a real Spider-man in these poses and shots still makes me very very happy.

Does anybody have the shot from ASM1; right after spidey pulls the ceiling lamp onto lizard head, he disappears and is on the ceiling right behind the Lizard, right before jumping on his back…i absolutely LOVE that shot of him on the ceiling with Lizard in the foreground.

Hard to say, but I always loved this shot. More so when it is actually moving rather than this screencap.

spman1.jpg

Dude, i always loved that scene, from the moment i saw it in 2001 charlie's angels vhs tape where the wtc trailer was shown before the movie.
That there is SPIDERMAN.

asm-strike-a-pose-1.png

This beautiful shot more specifically :)

Last edited:

Damn, I'd love to see the new suit design in these colors and materials.

Anyway, BOT.-

The end of TASM 1 where he is running thru the fir escapes and laundry lines was pretty tight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"