No Way Home "You've Stuck Your Webs In My Business For The Last Time!" Alfred Molina Returns As Doctor Octopus

6004ff0e9c5c991765e0a630af01a338af9e7b4f.gifv

I just love how Peter looks like every kid who has ever tried to climb a fence, only to get his or her shorts caught on it, and ended up suspended upside down as they kick their legs fruitlessly.

Molina: "Doc Ock picks up where he left off. He's looking for revenge".

Interesting.

So he wants revenge because he thinks Spider-Man destroyed his fusion reactor.

I know a few people were not overly impressed with the quality of the de-aging effects in the first trailer. I think that new video shows big improvement;

deage1.jpg

deage2.jpg

I know a few people were not overly impressed with the quality of the de-aging effects in the first trailer. I think that new video shows big improvement;

deage1.jpg

deage2.jpg

Did sony really put a blur filter on his face ? YOu can see it on his side burns lol

You can also see it on his under eyes its blurry, also on the second
pic you can see a huge chunk that is off color where the blurred the wrinkles

I darkened the image to highlight how lazy Sony VFX is with this, clear as day on IPS screen

gy0hb5W.jpg

I caved and watched a leaked clip of
Tobey's Spidey and Ock being reunited. I was not prepared for the emotions. Tobey and Alfred were fantastic. Oh man......I'm still rippling with the goosebumps.

Tobey's Spidey and Ock being reunited. I was not prepared for the emotions. Tobey and Alfred were fantastic. Oh man......I'm still rippling with the goosebumps.
I couldn't help myself, and I searched for it.

I teared up a little, not gonna lie. I have no words.

You'll be pleased with him for the most part. A bit quippy (MCu writing) but his first fight with Spidey made him feel like a real threat. They did all the villains justice imo.

For some reason this wasn’t one of the possible scenes on my radar even though it now seems so obvious. It was so well done. :waa:

The film would've been a 10/10 for me if they didn't turn Ock into a quip-machine in the first half of film. He often behaves completely out of his character and imo it wasn't a good idea to insert comedic elements into his dialogue.

The icing on the cake was
having Peter control his tentacles in the bridge scene. It was made ONLY for laughs and was a bit of a cringe moment.

He was ok in the latter half of the film, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"