Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League (The Snyder Cut Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still in disbelief that we are getting the Snyder Cut of JL. It’s such a pleasant surprise

Let’s see where else this can lead to. Major props to all the fans with their Release the Snyder Cut campaign for the past 2+ years

Does he have social media?

I still remember that interview he did a very long time ago regarding Steppenwolf and him being enslaved by Darkseid.

I guess I was wrong.

I see some PBUsers making their way out from underneath their rocks. To the trolls: GFY:ali:

I first joined this forum after Justice League came out. I'd looked in from time to time, but it wasn't until JL that I decided to join in the discussion.
I came out of MOS and BVS buzzing with excitement, analysing them with my friends. When I left JL, I didn't feel much at all. My friends and I stood around in an awkward silence outside the cinema. Three hardcore DC fans, who had been theorising about this movie for months, after seeing it we had nothing to say to each other.

For a few days I just felt disappointed because the film I had so anticipated had turned out to be a bland, mediocre, generic action movie. But then I saw this thread that was devoted entirely to cataloguing things we knew existed from trailers and tv spots, yet were not in the film. Looking in on that thread is when I realised exactly what happened with JL. It wasn't that the movie I was waiting for was disappointing, it was that I never got to see that film. It was made obvious that we had been conned, that the studio had pulled a bait and switch. I bought a ticket to see Zack Snyders Justice League, but that isn't what I was shown. The gall of putting "Directed by Zack Snyder" on top of footage he had not scripted, filmed or even seen!
Its like paying to see a David Lynch film and getting something that was made primarily by Micheal Bay, or vice versa. It's not a question of which version is better, it's about misrepresenting what you are selling.

So I created a profile and joined in the discussion, which adds a little something extra to today for me. The concept of the Snyder cut has dominated my time here, it's been the season arc so to speak. Today feels like somethings changed, like a new chapter is beginning.

Here's to the Snyder cut, here's to the hype and here's to the future.

Next year we all get a brand new Zack Snyder masterpiece/abomination to argue about.

Anyone know which fatman on Batman episode the plot for JL is discussed? I remember KS talking about how the original JL cut ends in a cliffhanger,. Darkseid coming to earth and pretty much that mad max Batman vision comes to life. ... I'm so hyped man.

EDIT: just realized that it's Kevin Smith so naturally there are a ton of F-bombs so removing link but just youtube search for Justice League Was 3 Films Kevin Smith

giphy.gif

I'm sure they could get a big director to do a Darkseid saga on the big screen in a few years time, continuing from the ZSJL's ending.....

I could see them throwing more money at ZS to do a season 2, 3 etc with Ray Fisher and MM as leads for a separate story/series on hbomax but the Darkseid stuff probably will have to be saved for the big screen.

Oh I hope Jena Malone comes back in ZSJL, or heck, MOS2, or Flash. Surely she had a bigger role than 2 deleted scenes

I first joined this forum after Justice League came out. I'd looked in from time to time, but it wasn't until JL that I decided to join in the discussion.
I came out of MOS and BVS buzzing with excitement, analysing them with my friends. When I left JL, I didn't feel much at all. My friends and I stood around in an awkward silence outside the cinema. Three hardcore DC fans, who had been theorising about this movie for months, after seeing it we had nothing to say to each other.

For a few days I just felt disappointed because the film I had so anticipated had turned out to be a bland, mediocre, generic action movie. But then I saw this thread that was devoted entirely to cataloguing things we knew existed from trailers and tv spots, yet were not in the film. Looking in on that thread is when I realised exactly what happened with JL. It wasn't that the movie I was waiting for was disappointing, it was that I never got to see that film. It was made obvious that we had been conned, that the studio had pulled a bait and switch. I bought a ticket to see Zack Snyders Justice League, but that isn't what I was shown. The gall of putting "Directed by Zack Snyder" on top of footage he had not scripted, filmed or even seen!
Its like paying to see a David Lynch film and getting something that was made primarily by Micheal Bay, or vice versa. It's not a question of which version is better, it's about misrepresenting what you are selling.

So I created a profile and joined in the discussion, which adds a little something extra to today for me. The concept of the Snyder cut has dominated my time here, it's been the season arc so to speak. Today feels like somethings changed, like a new chapter is beginning.

Here's to the Snyder cut, here's to the hype and here's to the future.

Next year we all get a brand new Zack Snyder masterpiece/abomination to argue about.

I was reading these forums and joined after BvS lol, my wife saw the film and told me wow this will make banks at the box office and I was like uh-nah, lol. We probably like funky weird stuff. She liked Sucker Punch too

Kind of curious about that as well. If the plan is for this to be a one time thing then I hope Snyder gives it a nice conclusion.

I mean didn't he film the ending featuring Superman taking off into the sky after doing the shirt rip?

If he just ends on a cliffhanger with no payoff then we are in for another grueling campaign.

Kind of curious about that as well. If the plan is for this to be a one time thing then I hope Snyder gives it a nice conclusion.

I mean didn't he film the ending featuring Superman taking off into the sky after doing the shirt rip?

If he just ends on a cliffhanger with no payoff then we are in for another grueling campaign.
not really sure. But I'm assuming if there's no physical reshoots... he has all the shots he needs to fulfill his vision for that particular film.

My curiosity solely revolves around the differences between Zack's and Whedon's takes on the film, however, that would easily be resolved by a youtuber or two--going through and pointing out the differences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"