Smallville 11.6 - Alien

Why is he dressed like the New52 Superman was initially?

Why is he dressed like the New52 Superman was initially?

I'm wondering that too. Was it a mistake that will be fixed later? I have three theories:

1) A mistake
2) His suit gets destroyed and instead wears street clothes mirroring his suit, which is a homage to the Action/New 52 outfit
3) It might be a Superman from another alternate Earth

Good point. What if this is actually Clark Luthor? He did turn good after all.

What if it's just's a average human who's a big fan of Superman and goes out dress like him and due to the huge prejudice against Superman due to him being an alien, the regular fan is killed in a hate crime as a result.

What if it's just's a average human who's a big fan of Superman and goes out dress like him and due to the huge prejudice against Superman due to him being an alien, the regular fan is killed in a hate crime as a result.

that's my guess and it occurred in Gotham which would explain Batman's presence.

Dark. :funny:

But yeah, I thought about that too.

Well, look who finally decided to show up...

tumblr_n123mlMvlT1qgb3zso1_500.png

Well, look who finally decided to show up...

tumblr_n123mlMvlT1qgb3zso1_500.png

I just bout Alien# 2 and 3. It's interesting. Best guess it's Earth 2 Bruce Wayne or something. Wonder how Clark will hide his secret from Lex this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"