Smallville 11.6 - Alien

Why is he dressed like the New52 Superman was initially?

Why is he dressed like the New52 Superman was initially?

I'm wondering that too. Was it a mistake that will be fixed later? I have three theories:

1) A mistake
2) His suit gets destroyed and instead wears street clothes mirroring his suit, which is a homage to the Action/New 52 outfit
3) It might be a Superman from another alternate Earth

Good point. What if this is actually Clark Luthor? He did turn good after all.

What if it's just's a average human who's a big fan of Superman and goes out dress like him and due to the huge prejudice against Superman due to him being an alien, the regular fan is killed in a hate crime as a result.

What if it's just's a average human who's a big fan of Superman and goes out dress like him and due to the huge prejudice against Superman due to him being an alien, the regular fan is killed in a hate crime as a result.

that's my guess and it occurred in Gotham which would explain Batman's presence.

Dark. :funny:

But yeah, I thought about that too.

Well, look who finally decided to show up...

tumblr_n123mlMvlT1qgb3zso1_500.png

Well, look who finally decided to show up...

tumblr_n123mlMvlT1qgb3zso1_500.png

I just bout Alien# 2 and 3. It's interesting. Best guess it's Earth 2 Bruce Wayne or something. Wonder how Clark will hide his secret from Lex this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"