2010 NFL Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a minute there I thought it was screencaps of Rex's new fetish video.

I'm a Bears fan and even I think it's bs the way we are treating Cutler. The team better not get rid of him just because a few bad angry fans want someone to point the finger at.

Like I said, the problem was, IMO, that Schottenheimer for whatever reason, had no faith in Sanchez in the first half. I have no idea why that is, but Sanchez just wasn't part of the original game plan. HUGE mistake, because Sanchez showed in the second half that he is more than capable of carrying that team. Had Sanchez been allowed to run the game from the beginning, the Jets would've won.

Yeah. I read alot of analysts' rank of the final 4 QB in the playoff, and everyone of them ranked Sanchez dead last, even behind Cutler. But Sanchez ended up doing better than any of them except for Rodgers. If he makes training and improving his #1 priority in the off-season, he could become a really good QB next season (if there is no lock-out).

Stupid Packers! Rogers is so over rated!

LOL you mad?

2008 - 4,000 yard season. 93.8 rating
2009 - 4,000 yard season. 103.2 rating
2010 - 3,922 yard season. 101.2 rating

He's played 3 years with pretty much the same ****** offensive line that's been patched and injured over and over. He's had no massive running game to play off of. In his first 3 years as starter, he has been sacked 115 times.

To put up the numbers Rodgers has with the offensive line he has is simply stunning. Plug in any quarterback last week against the Falcons and we'll see how many of them spin out of sacks more than a half dozen times. Seeing as they're in the Super Bowl it makes no difference, but missing the run/pass blocking of Finley this year has been huge, let alone his ability in the short passing game where the Packers have struggled massively this season. I would have loved to see Rodgers' numbers had he not gone down.

Add his impressive 13 rushing touchdowns. As I said earlier in the week, Rodgers always seems to have a hard time versus the bears. He and the Packers just went on the road, and won 3 road games. Favre only won 3 road games in his ENTIRE CAREER as a Packer. His ability to read defenses pre-snap including his ability to extend plays is what makes him special. I'd just wish McCarthy's playcalling was more consistent.

Rodgers has been nothing short of stellar, and now he has playoff wins and a Super Bowl appearance in his resume.

Enjoy the Pro Bowl.

I'm not a Jets fan but I was really pulling for them last night. I'm not one of those NY fans that automatically root against the other NY team if my team was out of it. But, I felt for them yesterday. I really don't know how they can do it each year. But God bless them.

Then again, I've been a Knicks fan since the days of Ewing so maybe I can understand.

Say what you will about Rothlisberger but that guy is a tremendous athlete. How a guy that big can move that well is beyond me. He is fun to watch.

I respect his talent, but I have ZERO respect for the man.

Thats the beauty of seeing man child like Rex go down. They are just as big a-holes losing as they are when they are winners. It is brilliant.

Has he cried yet. God I hope he does.

haha yessss

Good lord...bear fans and some players are bashing cutler...so not fair.

I've lost respect for Maurice jones-drew..no need to tweet or open ur yap.."haters gonna hate"

Good lord...bear fans and some players are bashing cutler...so not fair.

I've lost respect for Maurice jones-drew..no need to tweet or open ur yap.."haters gonna hate"

my take is this: If my leg or knee was hurt in the NFC Championship game I would not be STANDING on the sideline.

Thats the beauty of seeing man child like Rex go down. They are just as big a-holes losing as they are when they are winners. It is brilliant.

Has he cried yet. God I hope he does.

they were all crying and it was delicious

1295682848817.jpg

LOL! That Cutler pic is funny.

my take is this: If my leg or knee was hurt in the NFC Championship game I would not be STANDING on the sideline.

But if he wasn't standing there "Oh where's Cutler, he's supposed to be a leader. He shouldn't be out in the locker room."

at least be moving around, talking to your team, trying to get them motivated...not looking agitated because your game of Angry Birds has been interrupted by the NFC Championship

Um...you CAN stand on a knee injury guys. It doesn't mean he wanted to not come back in the game, didn't care, etc. Not all leg injuries cause you to be immobilized.

at least be moving around, talking to your team, trying to get them motivated...not looking agitated because your game of Angry Birds has been interrupted by the NFC Championship

this

I tore my ACL when I was in the 7th grade and the nurse at school said it was a sprain. It hurt a little but I stayed in school the whole day limping around and even walked home. Wasn't til a few days later that I found out it was a tore ACL.

I don't care about the super bowl now that I know Rex is out. All I have to look foward to now is hoping that the Bears get better. Stupid Packers! Rogers is so over rated!

LOL you mad?

2008 - 4,000 yard season. 93.8 rating
2009 - 4,000 yard season. 103.2 rating
2010 - 3,922 yard season. 101.2 rating

He's played 3 years with pretty much the same ****** offensive line that's been patched and injured over and over. He's had no massive running game to play off of. In his first 3 years as starter, he has been sacked 115 times.

To put up the numbers Rodgers has with the offensive line he has is simply stunning. Plug in any quarterback last week against the Falcons and we'll see how many of them spin out of sacks more than a half dozen times. Seeing as they're in the Super Bowl it makes no difference, but missing the run/pass blocking of Finley this year has been huge, let alone his ability in the short passing game where the Packers have struggled massively this season. I would have loved to see Rodgers' numbers had he not gone down.

Add his impressive 13 rushing touchdowns. As I said earlier in the week, Rodgers always seems to have a hard time versus the bears. He and the Packers just went on the road, and won 3 road games. Favre only won 3 road games in his ENTIRE CAREER as a Packer. His ability to read defenses pre-snap including his ability to extend plays is what makes him special. I'd just wish McCarthy's playcalling was more consistent.

Rodgers has been nothing short of stellar, and now he has playoff wins and a Super Bowl appearance in his resume.

Enjoy the Pro Bowl.
Agreed.

Brady and Manning are the only two I'd rate as clearly above Rodgers.

He at least deserves to be discussed when talking Brees or Rivers or any other QB to round out the top 5...

Rodgers has been damn good...and the team in general got very little press during the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"