• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014/2015 NHL Thread: Hawks!

All one goal games so far... Really good series...

That last 2-3 minutes were crazy last night. Stamkos has got to bury that goal. He had 3/4 of the net, but it's also instinct to try to bury it in the corner.

The Coyotes is one of those franchises where "everything is kind of okay, no major problems" would be headline news.

Ha!

I didn't have to look to know it was going to Anne Murray...

:yay:

Ha!

I didn't have to look to know it was going to Anne Murray...

:yay:

That's how you know your level of Canadian-ness.

Level 1: Has to click on video, listen to the whole thing to get the joke.

Level 4: Clicks on video, sees the title, immediately goes, "ha ha, oh, that old thing."

Level 11: Themanofbat

That's how you know your level of Canadian-ness.

Level 1: Has to click on video, listen to the whole thing to get the joke.

Level 4: Clicks on video, sees the title, immediately goes, "ha ha, oh, that old thing."

Level 11: Themanofbat

It helps that I was alive when that song came out... :yay:

:dry:

It was ok... He was a jerk though... A VERY conservative Liberal...

Good game last night... Yet another one goal game...

It's been a good series. I've enjoyed it even though my team has long been eliminated.

I have a feeling Tampa will use their Florida Hulkamania powers and go hard to win the next game, giving us a classic 7 series.

Lets do this Bolts! Gotta win tonight to bring it back home to Tampa! These boys have shown they can deal with the pressure, I hope they give them a good smackdown tonight

I refuse to give back the Cup until Edmonton forfeits their draft pick! :argh:

The Hawks showed they were the better team in the end. Bolts really cracked under the pressure in the last couple games but they are a very young team so I'm sure the future will be very bright for them!

The Hawks showed they were the better team in the end. Bolts really cracked under the pressure in the last couple games but they are a very young team so I'm sure the future will be very bright for them!

The Bolts are just going to get better and better from this point on. As long as management doesn't make a lot of dumb Canadian-like management moves, they will dominate the Eastern Conference for the next few years.

After next year, The Bolts are gonna hit the ole salary cap wall--Stamkos will be a UFA, Killorn, Brown, Kucherov and Paquette will all be RFA's who will have to have qualifying offers or extensions made to them...ALL of these names are due for a BIG raise. Success leads to poaching and cap headaches....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"