2021 NFL - Some Fans Allowed?

He would have took the check down lol
Likely. Stafford is a bit of a gunslinger who lives by nothing ventured, nothing gained. he just has a ton of confidence. He throws the deep INT into the end zone and it just doesn't seem to bother him. After thinking about it for awhile, I think the Bengals actually got kind of lucky in the game. Stafford hits his guy in the hands and the ball bounces into the air and is picked. Then there was a blatant non-call that resulted in the 75 yard TD. It's true the Rams got a close D holding call, at the end of the game, but that play probably doesn't matter if the Bengals don't get a couple of earlier breaks.

Aaron Rodgers is overrated a bit to me. I would love to have him cause he is a massive upgrade to Baker Mayfield, but in terms of all-time QBs, some argue he is possibly the best. At least top 5. But I cannot do that. He has come up short way too many times in the playoffs and there are always excuses. Do I think he would have won the Super Bowl with this Rams team? No because history says the odds are against it to me.

Likely. Stafford is a bit of a gunslinger who lives by nothing ventured, nothing gained. he just has a ton of confidence. He throws the deep INT into the end zone and it just doesn't seem to bother him. After thinking about it for awhile, I think the Bengals actually got kind of lucky in the game. Stafford hits his guy in the hands and the ball bounces into the air and is picked. Then there was a blatant non-call that resulted in the 75 yard TD. It's true the Rams got a close D holding call, at the end of the game, but that play probably doesn't matter if the Bengals don't get a couple of earlier breaks.

That throw to end zone should have never happened the wr didn't make an attempt on that granted Matt thinks those should be caught cause Megatron caught them but WR should have fought for it look at Stafford reaction his face said it all

That throw to end zone should have never happened the wr didn't make an attempt on that granted Matt thinks those should be caught cause Megatron caught them but WR should have fought for it look at Stafford reaction his face said it all

Yeah. That's true. If that had been OBJ or Kupp, it likely isn't intercepted. The announcers also whiffed on their "analysis".....you can always count on Collinsworth. The pass that hit Skowronek in the hand and was intercepted, was maybe a shade in front of him, but, again, Kupp or OBJ hauls that in for some big yardage. Talking about the look on someone's face, McVay looked like he just took a big swig of 3 month old milk. The Woods injury was a big blow to the Rams even after picking up OBJ. If he's on the field instead of Jefferson or Skowronek, those things don't happen.

Him introducing himself to the defense was a cool thing he truly is a kid out there

The NFL is in a bind of their own making. If they don't hire black HCs, they suck. If they do, it's because some light is being shined on a truly screwed up situation. If they put "senior" in front of a title, ..........

The owners hire people "they" can relate to and, most of the time, guess who gets picked. This is a problem that exists in virtually every aspect of our society and not just football. If someone disagrees with me, look at about every statistic in our society.

Ohhh well looks like Stafford's morality is called into question now because of the viral video. Not good...

Ohhh well looks like Stafford's morality is called into question now because of the viral video. Not good...

Not a good look. I don't think his morality is called into question, but his decision making on the field is clearly better than it was there. If I had to guess what was going through his mind, it would be "lawsuit". Still, not a good look.

He was drunk as well but good on them for paying her hospital bills

He was drunk as well but good on them for paying her hospital bills
Didn't know they did that and won't speculate as to why. Bottom line is that they didn't have to, but did. If I were Stafford, I'd give her a job.

Didn't know they did that and won't speculate as to why. Bottom line is that they didn't have to, but did. If I were Stafford, I'd give her a job.

Thats a whole other mess she apparently had said some racist things on Twitter years back ( N word usage and anti asian) i follow Stafford on Twitter was in my timeline. ESPN or any sports show has yet to say it anything they paying her bills thst I know for sure

Reporters name is Kelly Smiley look it up

Thats a whole other mess she apparently had said some racist things on Twitter years back ( N word usage and anti asian) i follow Stafford on Twitter was in my timeline. ESPN or any sports show has yet to say it anything they paying her bills thst I know for sure

Reporters name is Kelly Smiley look it up

OK. She just got fired. LOL

Collin Cowherd just had a segment about what an old GB beat reporter recently said. He said Rodgers cares too much about passer rating and once he throws one int. He will basically quit going down field

I told ya ! Lolol

Collin Cowherd just had a segment about what an old GB beat reporter recently said. He said Rodgers cares too much about passer rating and once he throws one int. He will basically quit going down field

I told ya ! Lolol

That's the thing about guys like Burrow, Herbert, Mahomes, Stafford, etc. These guys just want to win, have a lot of confidence in themselves, and are willing to take calculated risks. They have the memory of a cornerback.

I would like to see Stafford take the Packers to the woodshed just to show Rodgers my guy I was always better lol

I would like to see Stafford take the Packers to the woodshed just to show Rodgers my guy I was always better lol
Stafford did a pretty good job of advancing that claim this year. Detroit v Green Bay was never much of a yardstick for measuring the overall abilities of the QB. Stafford was TREMENDOUS when it counted in the playoffs and put to rest the "Stafford can't win a playoff game" talk. It was really a "Detroit, if they happen to make the playoffs, can't win a playoff game".

Me all season: The Patriots need to address their defensive coaching staff. Need a named coordinator that can take control and begin to fix all the issues from play calling and personal.

Bill Belichick: Keeps the defensive staff the same. Instead, he lets 90% of the offensive staff walk out the door, and intends to replace them with Matt Patricia and Joe Judge :barf:

Mac Jones' career is already over. He's screwed because the coach has an affinity to two of the most horrendous coaches simply because they've been in the system before. Matt Stafford, the QB that just won the Super Bowl, said he would be traded anywhere as long as Patricia wasn't on the staff. That fat disgusting tool, who everyone in NE hates because of Super Bowl 52. Let's bring that guy back who has little experience coaching offense and let him call the plays. Then the guy that just flamed out in NY? That clown who called a sneak on 3rd and 9 in his own territory? The one that basically killed Daniel Jones? Oh yeah, let's put him as the QB coach for the promising Qb going into his second year which is the most important one for his development.

All the while Bill O'Brien should be available. The guy who was a decent coach, knows your system, and most importantly is good with QBs. That dude worked with Brady, developed Watson, and managed to make Brian Hoyer and Brock Osweiler look playoff worthy. I might be in for some dark days man. Brady gets shoved out the door and all of sudden we're the freaking Jets.

Me all season: The Patriots need to address their defensive coaching staff. Need a named coordinator that can take control and begin to fix all the issues from play calling and personal.

Bill Belichick: Keeps the defensive staff the same. Instead, he lets 90% of the offensive staff walk out the door, and intends to replace them with Matt Patricia and Joe Judge :barf:

Mac Jones' career is already over. He's screwed because the coach has an affinity to two of the most horrendous coaches simply because they've been in the system before. Matt Stafford, the QB that just won the Super Bowl, said he would be traded anywhere as long as Patricia wasn't on the staff. That fat disgusting tool, who everyone in NE hates because of Super Bowl 52. Let's bring that guy back who has little experience coaching offense and let him call the plays. Then the guy that just flamed out in NY? That clown who called a sneak on 3rd and 9 in his own territory? The one that basically killed Daniel Jones? Oh yeah, let's put him as the QB coach for the promising Qb going into his second year which is the most important one for his development.

All the while Bill O'Brien should be available. The guy who was a decent coach, knows your system, and most importantly is good with QBs. That dude worked with Brady, developed Watson, and managed to make Brian Hoyer and Brock Osweiler look playoff worthy. I might be in for some dark days man. Brady gets shoved out the door and all of sudden we're the freaking Jets.

It must be frustrating, but at least, as I understand it, the Pats have real cap space as I understand and can go out and get some pieces. Still, if you've got coaching issues, that's a big problem. Not a big Patricia fan.

I hate McDaniels but the man is a great coordinator

Belechick can't be underestimated NEVER

But Patricia and Judge they couldn't get fired fast enough in Detroit and NYG
Complete hacks

Lol. Some guy was laying out a scenario where the Detroit Lions acquire Cooper Kupp in a trade with the Rams. Yeah, that’s gonna happen like, never

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"