2021 NFL - Some Fans Allowed?

It’s nights like this when I miss Matt, making his deer in the headlights comments about Mike Tomlin.

Lol!!!! I dont care if we end up losing next week in KC, making it passed the Steelers feels goooooooood
fgMg2a7.gif

Congrats to the Browns this weekend, they killed it. I'm genuinely surprised how well they played in that first half.

This is one of the better Wild Card weekends in awhile. All those games were interesting.

My biggest takeaway from the weekend is that I'm not sure there's a single team that'll stand a chance against KC :funny:

Maybe GB can keep up offensively, and the Saints might have enough of a defensive push to give them a shot but I'm not sure. Just about everyone else is really limited in some important area.

I think if Green Bay make the Super Bowl, they will win it no matter who they play. Mainly as this is the "most complete" they have looked, and it just feels like their year, the same way last year's felt like KC's imo. KC are amazing, but they didn't look great down the stretch and they have some obvious flaws. Bills and Ravens have a lot of holes, with unreliable QBs. I don't think the Browns will make it, but I could see them in the AFC title game. I expect the Saints to handle the Bucs a third time. I feel like the Bucs are being overrated after a run against trash teams. I expect the Packers to absolutely pistol whip the Rams.

The Browns this year remind me of the Titians last year, so I'm curious to see how they'll stack up against the Chiefs. I can see them walking in there in winning, because I think it's highly possible KC has a similar mentality to Steelers where they think it's the same old Browns (and they are to an extent), which could work in their favor early on. Control the clock and put up points quick. They just can't fall into the same stupid mentality that people like Kyle Shanahan did and go really conservative after you put up what would be a decent lead on a regular old team.

Bucs are a fraud team, that outside of Brady and Gronk, still don't get how to win. That whole coaching staff is a bunch of idiots and they got the benefit of having an easy schedule. I refuse to get on the Bills hype train, Josh Allen has improved immensely, but he's still the same idiot I saw in Huston last year who when the money is on the line is going to crack under pressure. Maybe this win helped, but who knows. I like Jackson, but he doesn't have the arm skill to be able to really keep up with some of the others in the league. Rams D could drag them to the Super Bowl if need be, but since they got GB, Goff just won't be able to keep up unless GB collapses like Seattle, something I wouldn't completely rule out. The Saints will keep the sweep going, but they choke when it really matters, so I don't trust them.

The Browns this year remind me of the Titians last year, so I'm curious to see how they'll stack up against the Chiefs. I can see them walking in there in winning, because I think it's highly possible KC has a similar mentality to Steelers where they think it's the same old Browns (and they are to an extent), which could work in their favor early on. Control the clock and put up points quick. They just can't fall into the same stupid mentality that people like Kyle Shanahan did and go really conservative after you put up what would be a decent lead on a regular old team.

Bucs are a fraud team, that outside of Brady and Gronk, still don't get how to win. That whole coaching staff is a bunch of idiots and they got the benefit of having an easy schedule. I refuse to get on the Bills hype train, Josh Allen has improved immensely, but he's still the same idiot I saw in Huston last year who when the money is on the line is going to crack under pressure. Maybe this win helped, but who knows. I like Jackson, but he doesn't have the arm skill to be able to really keep up with some of the others in the league. Rams D could drag them to the Super Bowl if need be, but since they got GB, Goff just won't be able to keep up unless GB collapses like Seattle, something I wouldn't completely rule out. The Saints will keep the sweep going, but they choke when it really matters, so I don't trust them.

The Browns better jump out to a 42-0 lead if they wanna win that game (and hopefully hang on). Being a Raider fan and former season ticket holder for over 10 years, I don't think I've ever rooted for the Chiefs. I would love to see a Browns-Rams SB, but, alas.....

I am not sure what odds I give the Browns to winning the game. But the Chiefs coming into the playoffs have not been lighting up the score board and were in games decided by basically 1 score. I think the Browns are better than teams like the Panthers who kept it close, so I think they can at least make it interesting

I am not sure what odds I give the Browns to winning the game. But the Chiefs coming into the playoffs have not been lighting up the score board and were in games decided by basically 1 score. I think the Browns are better than teams like the Panthers who kept it close, so I think they can at least make it interesting
Hope yur right.....I don't see it. They better hook a bungee cord to Tyreek's waist. I am very concerned about the Brown's secondary.

Boy the amount of disrespect in here for the Chiefs is incredible (and I'm not a Chiefs fan). Green Bay is the best team in the league, the Browns are going to upset the Chiefs...um, no and no. I mean the Chiefs played New Orleans, arguably the best team in the NFC, had a horrendous first quarter (not unlike the Steelers did yesterday) and STILL managed to win that game (and did so comfortably). Have they struggled down the stretch? They sputtered in places, but they just had a week off, and they HFA throughout the playoffs.

I think the Chiefs cruise to another SB victory, setting themselves up for an unprecedented 3-peat next year.

Hope yur right.....I don't see it. They better hook a bungee cord to Tyreek's waist. I am very concerned about the Brown's secondary.

Def a major concern. But the Chiefs don't have a great defense either. Typically you beat them by keeping Mahomes off the field with slow and methodical drives. That is something the Browns are good at doing.

Again, I am not calling the upset happening. But I dont think it is going to be a 20 point blowout either

Doug Pederson getting fired didn't feel like a suprise after this season. Before it, I would have been surprised. But he had so many incidents of being spiteful and/or dumb, it was painful. The last week of the season felt like the last straw.

Lurie: Decision to fire Pederson not about Wentz

With Nagy and Pace returning, the Bears are likely to end their 101st year next season without a 4,000 yard QB, the longest streak in league history.

Jets hired Saleh as their coach. For the first time in a while I like their choice. I knew Gase was a disaster even before the press conference with his bulging eyes and while Bowles is a good man who deserved a shot I never felt too much excitement for him. This at least feels like a fresh start with some upside.

I think if Green Bay make the Super Bowl, they will win it no matter who they play. Mainly as this is the "most complete" they have looked, and it just feels like their year, the same way last year's felt like KC's imo. KC are amazing, but they didn't look great down the stretch and they have some obvious flaws. Bills and Ravens have a lot of holes, with unreliable QBs. I don't think the Browns will make it, but I could see them in the AFC title game. I expect the Saints to handle the Bucs a third time. I feel like the Bucs are being overrated after a run against trash teams. I expect the Packers to absolutely pistol whip the Rams.

Losing their All Pro tackle and having another O lineman injured could hurt them more against the Rams than the Chiefs. I don't think the Rams are consistently good, but GB better not sleep on them with that pass rush. Rodgers could be in for a tough time, but I still like the Pack by about a touchdown.....they just need to be careful. I could see the Rams actually beating them.

You'll realize that is the night game right? :o

Baker Mayfield is way too good at commercials.

Packers advance, surprising no one

This game is only slightly better in quality to the Huston/Buffalo game last year. I'm not sure who wants to lose more.

Lamar Jackson just ended the game with a big pick 6. Wow, what a return.

This game is only slightly better in quality to the Huston/Buffalo game last year. I'm not sure who wants to lose more.
I have found it strangely compelling, but yeah not a great watch. Until the last 5 minutes. That was crazy. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"