2021 NFL - Some Fans Allowed?

I have found it strangely compelling, but yeah not a great watch. Until the last 5 minutes. That was crazy. :eek:
If the two missed field goals weren't enough of an answer for me, the last two Raven's plays were.

Their offensive line has been trash all night and I'm a little mad I have to watch this stupid Bills team play another week :funny:

If the two missed field goals weren't enough of an answer for me, the last two Raven's plays were.

Their offensive line has been trash all night and I'm a little mad I have to watch this stupid Bills team play another week :funny:
I'll take this Bills team over any Ravens team. :D

I'll take this Bills team over any Ravens team. :D
I'm too committed to my opinion with my friends and family that Josh Allen is still the same idiot from last year, so the more wins he racks up the harder it is to seem justified :funny:

At least I get to sleep well knowing his performances these two playoff games have kind of leaned my way.

And as a side note. For a league thats probably more dependent coaching than most, it amazes me how a majority of these guys are idiots. Some of the decisions in this game have baffled me.

Bye bye birdies

You're just mad because they used to be the Browns. :oldrazz:

Green Bay played really well. I was worried (well, not worried) about their O line holding up, but they did a really, really nice job. They played enough defense to beat anyone but maybe the Chiefs IMO.

Go Brownies. Go ain'ts. Go home Tom Brady. EF you and the tuck rule forever.

You're just mad because they used to be the Browns. :oldrazz:

Green Bay played really well. I was worried (well, not worried) about their O line holding up, but they did a really, really nice job. They played enough defense to beat anyone but maybe the Chiefs IMO.

Go Brownies. Go ain'ts. Go home Tom Brady. EF you and the tuck rule forever.

I mean....yeah, lol!!!! Steelers and the Rats are my 2 teams I can never cheer for (unless the Browns directly benefit) :o

But absolutely go Brownies!!! Keep shocking the world, and let's see them pull off a 2007 Giants or 2012 Ravens like run!

I mean....yeah, lol!!!! Steelers and the Rats are my 2 teams I can never cheer for (unless the Browns directly benefit) :o

But absolutely go Brownies!!! Keep shocking the world, and let's see them pull off a 2007 Giants or 2012 Ravens like run!

As long as it's not a 2000 type of run.....I was at the Oakland Coliseum for that one....:csad:

Ugh, as great of a story that 2007 Giants run is, that Super Bowl win will never not break my poor New England heart :csad:

That said, I'm torn on rooting for the Browns. I don't know if they'll beat the Bills which I kind of need to happen next week. I certainly won't be mad if they win though, I put a little money on them.

Go Saints today. Please don't choke.

Your Steelers and "Rats" are my Chiefs and Broncos. I remember showing up for a Broncos game at the Coliseum. We all had season tickets and you get to know the people around you. This guy behind us (Rob) showed up with a T Shirt where a football clad Raider was, uh....um committing beastiality on some poor, white horse. That caught people's attention...LOL.

Ugh, as great of a story that 2007 Giants run is, that Super Bowl win will never not break my poor New England heart :csad:

That said, I'm torn on rooting for the Browns. I don't know if they'll beat the Bills which I kind of need to happen next week. I certainly won't be mad if they win though, I put a little money on them.

Go Saints today. Please don't choke.

My wife is from western Mass and a big Pats fan. She was in utter disbelief. Outwardly, I was very supportive. Inwardly, I was cackling like a witch on Halloween. :hehe: I will never forget the tuck ruling and will never forgive.

I kinda feel bad after that play. There's the Browns luck for you. I hope you're doing okay @Spider-Fan

I kinda feel bad after that play. There's the Browns luck for you. I hope you're doing okay @Spider-Fan
That's not a luck thing. That's a not using your head thing. End of the quarter, fresh set of down. Go out of bounds. But no, he wanted the TD.

Terrible throw, dumb play call.

It's amazing how the "great" coaches in the league are consistently stupid.

I'd be fine with Mahomes going to the Bowl.

Browns lost the game on their last offensive drive. I have no idea why you would try and kill your own clock and not try at all to get yards when you are losing. Just dumb

Andy Reid walking into the post game:

woe8mHF.gif

Browns lost the game on their last offensive drive. I have no idea why you would try and kill your own clock and not try at all to get yards when you are losing. Just dumb
You don't know why the Browns act like the Browns?

fyPRxyQ.gif

Winnable game for the Browns, but they don't know quite how to do that very well. I will be rooting for the Bills as the Chiefs and their Tomahawk Chopping fans make me sick.

You don't know why the Browns act like the Browns?

fyPRxyQ.gif

Lol. I just cannot understand that last drive man. Why oh why would you not want to get yards when you're losing? Especially since Baker was throwing the ball well. So bizarre.

But we will see what they do next year. Hope they can boost the defense in the off-season. I think the offense is largely fine, but the LBs and secondary need work

Lol. I just cannot understand that last drive man. Why oh why would you not want to get yards when you're losing? Especially since Baker was throwing the ball well. So bizarre.

But we will see what they do next year. Hope they can boost the defense in the off-season. I think the offense is largely fine, but the LBs and secondary need work
They got nervous. They were playing so free, and then decided to get conservative. Honestly, I am not sure why when Mahomes went down, you guys still seemed to be playing so slow.

Hope you all win the division next season. Ruin the season for the Steelers and Ravens at least. :D

They got nervous. They were playing so free, and then decided to get conservative. Honestly, I am not sure why when Mahomes went down, you guys still seemed to be playing so slow.

Hope you all win the division next season. Ruin the season for the Steelers and Ravens at least. :D

You and me both, and you're prob right. Just disappointing it happened

The wildcat remains my favorite formation and it's a disgrace the Rams used it so many times yesterday is a lame way.

And Bruce Arians remains the dumbest head coach in the playoffs. 3rd and 1 when you're running the ball well, and you go for the deep pass which Brady sucks at? Good idea.

Brees and Brady both sucked. The attempts to act like Brady did something today is ridiculous. The Saints turned the ball over 4 times, most on their side of the field. Aaron Rodgers' arm still works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"