2021 NFL - Some Fans Allowed?

I wouldn't say Brady's cooked, he definitely has at least another year of good football, but he's no where near where he used to be. 11-15 is a good spot to put him.

His age has definitely affected his game immensely, but not due to his lack of physical ability. There have been plenty of great balls and throws that can keep up with some of the young guys. He's much more focused on preservation and doesn't want to take the hits, though. Speed him up and he gets really sloppy, it's been that way all year. Super inaccurate because he's whipping the ball out just so it's not in his hands.

His deep ball is definitely bad though, that I think is because of his inability to gage how much strength he needs to put in it. You watch him on some of those throws and you know he's not confident in where it'll be placed.

Pressure affects all QBs. It just affects Brady more at this point in his career. While there will always be exceptions, he just doesn't make good throws under pressure.

I guess I’m reacting more to the word “cooked”. There’s at least 20 QBs wishing they were cooked if that’s the case.

Brady isn’t washed up. Is he 2007 Tom Brady? No. But just keep in mind folks that the man is 43 and is still kicking ass.

All the talk is about the QBs and that's usually when the running game makes the difference. I also think TB's running game and run defense in particular give them the advantage over GB. KC and Buffalo are more of a toss up.

Man Campbell is back!

edit:

:lmao:

Last edited:
This weekend, I'm going Green Bay rather easily against Tampa Bay.
The AFC is a much tougher call. It all depends which Mahomes shows up.
Self-confident Mahomes, then the Chiefs in a laugher. Self-doubting Mahomes,
maybe even pulled for Chad Henne, then close to a coin toss. I'd still go with
the Chiefs, playing at home, and with their experience vs the Bills lack thereof.

That would set up a replay of SB 1 :)

Congratulations to Sarah Thomas who will be the first woman to Referee in a Super Bowl.
Hopefully the team behind will be there and also my hated rivals, the Packers.

SarahThomas.jpg

This weekend, I'm going Green Bay rather easily against Tampa Bay.
The AFC is a much tougher call. It all depends which Mahomes shows up.
Self-confident Mahomes, then the Chiefs in a laugher. Self-doubting Mahomes,
maybe even pulled for Chad Henne, then close to a coin toss. I'd still go with
the Chiefs, playing at home, and with their experience vs the Bills lack thereof.

That would set up a replay of SB 1 :)

With the Chiefs losing by an identical 35-10 score, this Raider fan will take it.

Correction. Green Bay's defense is terrible.

Brady does look sharp though. After learning who the DC for GB is, I'm not surprised. Guy was with the Bills and Jets before. Has consistently gotten torched by Brady. Looks like a repeat of their week 6 game.

That last throw by Brady wasn't good lol. Might become a game again

I'm thinking it might be Tampa Bay and Kansas City. Got to get my FanDuel ready.

We have ourselves a ball game

That ball hit Evans in the hands, but it was a bit high. The door is open

I see the Tampa Bay suck is rearing it's ugly head on the offensive board. Defense is doing it's job.

Brady is trying to literally throw the game way.

Yeah, Brady is in rattled mode.

That ball hit Evans in the hands, but it was a bit high. The door is open
I just rewatched it. There's no way he catches that ball. While not off his fingertips, it was around 2nd knuckle. No way to catch it unless he gets up higher.

They didn't call that all game. That is how Green Bay got screwed at the end of the first half. The Packers receivers were held all game. But they call it for Brady. **** off.

Yeah, that was bs. You've been letting them hold and be rough all game. Pass interference calls are f-ing stupid. It's not like that was a catchable ball anyway, so you can't even say it impeded his ability.

One of the dumbest rules in the book.

A wise man once said.

Pressure affects all QBs. It just affects Brady more at this point in his career. While there will always be exceptions, he just doesn't make good throws under pressure.

:D

A wise man once said.

:D
Green Bay should have blitzed in the first half. Their DBs were playing in man coverage and just doing terribly. He was hot garbage in the second half. Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"