2021 NFL - Some Fans Allowed?

Yeah, that was bs. You've been letting them hold and be rough all game. Pass interference calls are f-ing stupid. It's not like that was a catchable ball anyway, so you can't even say it impeded his ability.

One of the dumbest rules in the book.
PI is fine if you call it all game. They are some of the biggest plays in the game, but you have to call it right. And the Pack was screwed time and again. Just on that last drive, Adams was held in the endzone. No call.

I ****ing knew it. :cmad:

That PI was legit. They were letting hand checking and stuff go, but that was a full jersey grab. It was legit.

Brady didn't play great, but hey....the team won. They are in the Super Bowl now. So the Tom Brady to TB experiment is def a success

That PI was legit. They were letting hand checking and stuff go, but that was a full jersey grab. It was legit.

Brady didn't play great, but hey....the team won. They are in the Super Bowl now. So the Tom Brady to TB experiment is def a success
There was jersey grabbing all game. Grabbing and pulling the jersey is not hand checking. A full jersey grab multiple times on Packers receivers and they didn't call it. I wanted them to call it. If they called it all game, the Packers win. They didn't. Y

PI is fine if you call it all game. They are some of the biggest plays in the game, but you have to call it right. And the Pack was screwed time and again. Just on that last drive, Adams was held in the endzone. No call.
I hate the rule either way, but that's what bothers me the most. The inconsistency. If you're not going to call it throughout the game, you don't get to decide to call it on the final drive that seals another team's fate.

It's annoying and doesn't make a great watching experience.

That said GB had its chance to win the game. Three interceptions in the second half and you only come away with one score? That's pathetic. Same goes for not going on for it on 4th down. I'm not sure Lafleur gets it. I feel bad for Rodgers. This should've been his year.

Last edited:
AFC title game definitely has the better national anthem performance. :dj

Respect to the Bills for staying in the locker room.

There was jersey grabbing all game. Grabbing and pulling the jersey is not hand checking. A full jersey grab multiple times on Packers receivers and they didn't call it. I wanted them to call it. If they called it all game, the Packers win. They didn't. Y

If it happened, I never saw it. I saw plenty of hand checking.

Regardless if we argue call or no call, as a player don't give the ref that option to throw a flag. I am not terribly sympathetic when the argument is a guy commits a penalty and it shouldn't be called because other ones were missed by the refs. Either way, jersey pulling like that is a flag. As a player, you know pulling a jersey can draw a flag. When your season is on the line, don't do it.

They showed so many replays. On the interception on Rodgers at the end of the first half, he literally tore the jersey over the shoulder pad. It was so obvious that Buck and Akiman were making accuses all game.

Regardless if we argue call or no call, as a player don't give the ref that option to throw a flag. I am not terribly sympathetic when the argument is a guy commits a penalty and it shouldn't be called because other ones were missed by the refs. Either way, jersey pulling like that is a flag. As a player, you know pulling a jersey can draw a flag. When your season is on the line, don't do it.
The ball wasn't catchable so they could of picked it up for that. That said, I don't mind they call it at the end, if they call it all game. Green Bay lost points because of it. Tampa got points because of it.

They showed so many replays. On the interception on Rodgers at the end of the first half, he literally tore the jersey over the shoulder pad. It was so obvious that Buck and Akiman were making accuses all game.

The ball wasn't catchable so they could of picked it up for that. That said, I don't mind they call it at the end, if they call it all game. Green Bay lost points because of it. Tampa got points because of it.

Again, I didn't notice it. But even if you are right, players know jersey tugging can draw the flag. If you don't want to put the game in the hands of the refs, do not do anything they can maybe flag you for. It is dumb as a player to just do something possibly illegal and complain cause you didn't get away with it.

I had many clean shots at QBs as they were passing in my day playing football. But I always dodged them when the ball was gone. I didn't want to give any excuse to get flagged. You gotta be a smart player

Again, I didn't notice it. But even if you are right, players know jersey tugging can draw the flag. If you don't want to put the game in the hands of the refs, do not do anything they can maybe flag you for. It is dumb as a player to just do something possibly illegal and complain cause you didn't get away with it.

I had many clean shots at QBs as they were passing in my day playing football. But I always dodged them when the ball was gone. I didn't want to give any excuse to get flagged. You gotta be a smart player
I don't disagree they shouldn't do it. The point is if the refs let one team do it all game, it is clear disadvantage and one that cost the Packers the game. They wouldn't all it all game, and it effected the game. That is the point.

I don't disagree they shouldn't do it. The point is if the refs let one team do it all game, it is clear disadvantage and one that cost the Packers the game. They wouldn't all it all game, and it effected the game. That is the point.

I know we ain't gonna agree on this point. But regardless how the rest of the game is officiated, that doesn't change that as a NFL player, you know that can draw a flag. This is not a surprise to anyone. So doing it and risking the game is not terribly smart to do. You cannot always expect to get away with the same crime all the time. Regardless if you rob 10 stores, it is still stealing. Regardless if the prior thefts you got away with it.

I know we ain't gonna agree on this point. But regardless how the rest of the game is officiated, that doesn't change that as a NFL player, you know that can draw a flag. This is not a surprise to anyone. So doing it and risking the game is not terribly smart to do. You cannot always expect to get away with the same crime all the time. Regardless if you rob 10 stores, it is still stealing. Regardless if the prior thefts you got away with it.
I don't disagree he shouldn't have done it. They should have called it. That isn't my problem. My problem is how they called the rest of the game, which effected the outcome. As a Colts fan, it reminded me of the days when the Pats were allowed to mug our receivers before the rule changes.

You seriously didn't see the grab that resulted in an int for TB? He didn't let go until the ball was almost there. There was another in the 2nd half too. That was also a hold by GB. One got called and two didn't. They were all SO obvious.

Bottom line is that neither of those teams can hang with KC (as much as I hate to admit it) if the Chiefs play their normal game. I have the Chiefs by about 6 or so.

Well, already this game has been the best game of the playoffs so far.

KC is too good.

Okay CBS I see you trying to rub this weekend even more into us Patriots fans. You're not slick :cmad:

You seriously didn't see the grab that resulted in an int for TB? He didn't let go until the ball was almost there. There was another in the 2nd half too. That was also a hold by GB. One got called and two didn't. They were all SO obvious.

I didn't, but regardless it was illegal. Like I said in reply to Darth, if you don't want the game in the refs hands, don't do things you know you CAN get called for. You should never count on the refs eating a whistle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"