8.11 - Legion - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, when 04nbod made the thread "Legion" I got blank, I mean, first I throught it was a bad idea, but after reading the entire interview that's actually not a bad idea, maybe we will even enjoy this (I'm looking at you SouLeSS).

Yeah, I bet they'll do a good job with making Doomsday not a bartender that is a love intrest for Lois and causes a love triangle between her him and clark which for some reason turns him into some hulking maniac. Right?

With all the **** this shows pulled in the past, and all the horrible renditions of a lot of things, why can't a guy be skepticle.

Well, when 04nbod made the thread "Legion" I got blank, I mean, first I throught it was a bad idea, but after reading the entire interview that's actually not a bad idea, maybe we will even enjoy this (I'm looking at you SouLeSS).

When one of my fandom fantasies come true I get the right to report it first!! :lmao:

well legion is a more simpler concept to adapt then doomsday since they dont have the money/budget for hulking beast monster. Legion is easier to do if for example they take saturn girl, lighting lad, and brainiac 5 looks/powers for them all can be done easily on smallville's budget and all that.

Ye
ah, I bet they'll do a good job with making Doomsday not a bartender that is a love intrest for Lois and causes a love triangle between her him and clark which for some reason turns him into some hulking maniac. Right?

bloomsday isn't a bartender anymore he is a paramedic and will be interested in chloe not lois

yea and from the spoilers with doosmday looks like he is attrached to chloe but she will be blowing him off since she is with jimmy. But that is for other threads.

The very fact that SV got Geoff Johns to write an episode is astounding. I'll definately watch this episode. :up::up:

Oh, well excuse me. And here I thought Doomsday was this creature bred of pure hate and death, essentially. You know, the guy that pretty much took down the entire Justice League with one hand died behind his back. Not some slickback Paramedic with a love intreset.

some person is too busy complainning that he is ignoring the fact that Geoff Johns is handling this episode

Oh, well excuse me. And here I thought Doomsday was this creature bred of pure hate and death, essentially. You know, the guy that pretty much took down the entire Justice League with one hand died behind his back. Not some slickback Paramedic with a love intreset.

juts curious u still read comic books:oldrazz:

anway i m excited for thie episode

it will be intresting to see how legione meet clark and how clark will react that he will through 31st century

Well yea they totally did a huge change to doomsday, personally i wish they never picked him if they were not going more comics closer look/background. But we dont really know much besides he is human supossly an will be a paramedic. It could turn out to be good or it could be crap we will have to see. As for this legion episode i hope it rocks the socks off people. And so sweet they got another dc comics writer for an episode.

^^^ that's what i m saying that we have to wait for season 8 before making any final conclsuion about doomsday

it has potential to work

as for legion appearing on smallville i m really looking forward to that

SouLess, take a pill and don't waste your time, unless you are one of those masochists that like watching "garbage". SV did a nice version of Bizarro and their Brainiac is pretty good, maybe they will be able to do the same with Doomsday, at least is not going to be the typical one-dimensional monster. By the way, get informed before you write, is not smart to comment on old news. :o

Sam Witwer (Davis Bloome/Doomsday) said this about Doomsday in an interview with E!Online:
the fans will start to recognize Doomsday as he was in the comics, but at first that's not the case.

Time will tell if they do a decent job with it or not.

Regarding the Legion, I agree it could be a good opportunity to end Kara's storyline, hope Laura is available for the episode.

Yea it would be a prime thing to have them come rescue kara she gets attrached to B5(if he appears) and then she decides to go with them to the future were she would be better suited then living in current time and all that.

So i was thinking since we got Geoff Johns writting the episode which should be kick butt who would you guys like to see direct the episode. I really hope they get one of the big guns of smallville's directors and get like james marshall.

SouLess, take a pill and don't waste your time, unless you are one of those masochists that like watching "garbage". SV did a nice version of Bizarro and their Brainiac is pretty good, maybe they will be able to do the same with Doomsday, at least is not going to be the typical one-dimensional monster. By the way, get informed before you write, is not smart to comment on old news. :o

Sam Witwer (Davis Bloome/Doomsday) said this about Doomsday in an interview with E!Online:

Time will tell if they do a decent job with it or not.

Regarding the Legion, I agree it could be a good opportunity to end Kara's storyline, hope Laura is available for the episode.

Theres so many things wrong with that post, I'm not even going to bother.

I'll keep it at this though; they've failed with so many ideas on this show and executed so many thing incredibly poorly that the few things they DID get right/good (Clark minus all the "AW IM IN LOVE WAH WAH CW FORCED THIS", Lex, and to some extent Brainiac and Green Arrow) that I've grown incredibly short when it comes to this show. Expecially when it comes down to taking a character like Doomsday and for WHATEVER reason making him into a bartender that falls in love or gets involved or whatever with Chole.

edit; The only reason I can hope the Legion comes on and does is go "hey, look what your world is supposed to be like and because you're a little ***** for the past 4 years, we're gonna go back in time and change stuff so you're able to become a hero to the world, not a little whiny *****."

So i was thinking since we got Geoff Johns writting the episode which should be kick butt who would you guys like to see direct the episode. I really hope they get one of the big guns of smallville's directors and get like james marshall.

TW himself direct the episode (he did quite well with apocalypse) or that guy who directed Dsecent (no doubt one of the best directed episode)

Theres so many things wrong with that post, I'm not even going to bother.

reason making him into a bartender that falls in love or gets involved or whatever with Chole.

But you bother to repeat the same crap over and over and.... :o
How old are you? Do you have reading comprehension problems? You are even uncapable of getting that Davis Bloome is a paramedic. :o

Oh well, just another close-minded zealot fanboy who forgets that comics change characters and stories very often, but God forbids any more changes! :whatever:

So, first you complain about the Legion being in the show because Smallville is supposed to be in its own universe and not like the comics, then you complain about Doomsday when they use an original take on him and adapt it to the Smallville universe. So what do you really want?

^^^LOL that's what i was gonna ask him :)

So, first you complain about the Legion being in the show because Smallville is supposed to be in its own universe and not like the comics, then you complain about Doomsday when they use an original take on him and adapt it to the Smallville universe. So what do you really want?

Just about every character from Smallville ripped from the comics has a similar if not almost exact origin. Having Doomsday who is essentially older than the Kryptonians, thousands of generations old built on death and destruction, be a bartender in any way shape or form makes absolutely no sense.

Just about every character from Smallville ripped from the comics has a similar if not almost exact origin. Having Doomsday who is essentially older than the Kryptonians, thousands of generations old built on death and destruction, be a bartender in any way shape or form makes absolutely no sense.

He's not a bartender at all, and they haven't said what his origins on the show will be exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"