Legion of Superheroes...

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
How awesome would it be to have the Legion on Smallville? I would love that. The only problem I could see is that it may be too late in the series, as we only have one season left.

How awesome would it be to have the Legion on Smallville? I would love that. The only problem I could see is that it may be too late in the series, as we only have one season left.

I would love to see the LoSH, but I know it's may be too late in the series. :woot: It's also their 50th anniversary.

Maybe with that cartoon ending it could be a possibility.

Always wanted an episode kinda like in Superman TAS where they came back to get Superman's help.
But now that we have had a proto-JL not sure what they could bring to the SV story at this point. We wouldn't get to see him in the suit, and doubtful we'd see any future glimpses since those would be saved for the money shot in the series finale.

Still I guess with a creative enough story you could make it work without giving away too much. Would be interesting to see a "good" version of Brainiac played by Marsters.

Here's what I want an episode to be with the Legion;

Episode Title: 247 (refers to Adventure Comics #247, the first appearance of the Legion in a issue of the series starring Superboy.)

Here's my story: Three teenagers that claims to be from the future visit Clark in Smallville to invite him to join their club of super powered youths from across the galaxy. How will Clark react when these three time travelers tell him he is a legend inspiring generations of heroes to come?

Guest stars: Tyler Hoechlin (Rokk Krinn), Ryan Hansen (Garth Ranzz) Emily Poterfield (Irma Ardeen)

What about Legion for the title.

the episode will be a mixture of Adventure Comics# 247, Legion of Superhereoes animated series episodes Man of Tomorrow, Message in a bottle and in the begining and Superman tas the new kids on the block and JLU Far from home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"