81st Annual Academy Awards

I could see Dev staying in the UK. A lot of stars still live in the UK and commute to the States for work. Take House star Hugh Laurie for example. He mentioned once on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno that his family is back in the UK while he's in Los Angeles working on House and sometimes his family goes to L.A. to visit him.

Of course, a lot of the International born stars live in the states now. As mentioned earlier, Best Actress Winner Kate Winslet lives in New York.

And what summer blockbuster is he going to be in?

he's going to be in that Shyamalan movie, Avatar the Last Airbender or something? Not sure what it's about. It's supposed to be a summer blockbuster movie though.

He has said that he wants to do a movie with Will Smith.

yeah, I read about that. hopefully he gets to do that.

I just saw Vicky Christina Barcelona and Penelope was amazing... by far her best work I have seen from her. I liked Viola Davis as well but she should have been in more scenes to have a chance. Penelope commanded the role though, even though she only appeared in the second half basically... excellent performance. Amy Adams didn't come close IMO.

he's going to be in that Shyamalan movie, Avatar the Last Airbender or something? Not sure what it's about. It's supposed to be a summer blockbuster movie though.

When was the last time M. Night had a hit movie anyways?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"