• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

A New Era for the Wrestling Thread

Good interview with Liv. Shows why I'm a fan of hers. And why I'm rooting for her to succeed.

Last edited:
The bits I’ve heard from Kanyon’s book are heartbreaking

242828996_585570549149432_8232233175423967384_n.jpg
242712597_438507437617970_3993762435470408430_n.jpg

Man, this "Dark Side of the Ring" focusing on Kanyon is a tough watch. WWE doesn't look too good in THIS one either.

They really gave the Undertaker a pass in that episode. He literally beat the stuffing out of Kanyon in that SmackDown segment.

Heard he gave him sh** backstage too when he found out he was gay.

Man, this "Dark Side of the Ring" focusing on Kanyon is a tough watch. WWE doesn't look too good in THIS one either.
It's the WWE. Do they ever look good in these?

They really gave the Undertaker a pass in that episode. He literally beat the stuffing out of Kanyon in that SmackDown segment.

All true.

The Elite have this strange dynamic, where Cole clearly the obvious candidate for leadership. He has the look, is sold gold on the mic, and just comes off so effortlessly cool. He makes all the others look like his henchmen. :funny:

I still find I don't like a lot of on their shows. But what I like, I really like.
There's a lot of **** to sift through when it comes to AEW but when they get it right they seem to really get it right.

Still not a huge fan of the company but I now regret not going to the Arthur Ashe show on Wednesday. I was thinking of going to the UBS show in "Long Island" but Google has no idea how the hell to get there from my home through public transpo.

Although it shouldn't be that hard now that I've actually looked at it. Oh hey look RAW's gonna be there. Can't wait to skip that.

Undertaker always gave brutal chair shots... with almost everyone back in the day. He would take them too. I feel some people drawing conclusions on him, with not really any evidence. But what's new about that lol.. What John Cena said made him sound even more corporate than I thought he was, just being Vince's mouth piece.

Sad story about Kanyon. I never knew any of it.

Undertaker always gave brutal chair shots... with almost everyone back in the day. He would take them too. I feel some people drawing conclusions on him, with not really any evidence. But what's new about that lol.. What John Cena said made him sound even more corporate than I thought he was, just being Vince's mouth piece.

Sad story about Kanyon. I never knew any of it.
Taker is a known terrible person. This isn't really a debate. He ran wrestler's court, and physically abused many wrestlers when he wasn't happy with them in the ring. He admitted to it with Maven, when he accidentally got drunk before a Rumble match.

Taker is a known terrible person. This isn't really a debate. He ran wrestler's court, and physically abused many wrestlers when he wasn't happy with them in the ring. He admitted to it with Maven, when he accidentally got drunk before a Rumble match.

Hmm, idk. Can you provide a source?

Hmm, idk. Can you provide a source?
Wrestler's court? The Maven story? They aren't hidden. He has talked about it, openly. Much like the plane ride from hell, these *******s from the past think this stuff was just good ole "boys being boys".

Except now we know about all the abuse involved, including sexual assault, crapping in people's person effects, etc.

Bray Wyatt (now going by Windham Rotunda) is rumored to be making his debut in AEW at Rochester as the new leader of The Dark Order.

I was really surprised they pretty much glossed over the Taker stuff. I’ve heard the stories of him getting super angry when he found out Kanyon was gay, but they barely even mentioned Undertaker here!

Finished up Smackdown this morning. The Becky/Bianca and Sonya/Naomi segments were great. Wish they grave the women's actual matches that much time to shine. Honestly think Smackdown could be three hours, and would actually be better. Unlike Raw.

Becky and Bianca. Wow, what a match. And then Sasha's return. Bianca has come so far this year. She looks like a legit main eventer. A lot of that is the work Sasha and Becky have done with her. But much more of that is her. She's gotten so much better.

Extreme Rules has been really good.

Oh ****, there's a payperview tonight? I still haven't seen the one match I sorta wanna see from the last one.

The end of the main event annoyed the **** out of me, but the match itself was pretty great. Loved Roman masking up for the trip into the crowd and the crowd's love of the table had me rolling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"