A Terminator question.

Warhammer

Half Monk, Half Hitman
Reaction score
I always thought that Arnold played a T-101 in all 3 films.
I remember reading up that he actually played a T-800 model in the first two movies and a T-850 in the T3.

- Is 101 a model number and 800 the actual type of Terminator?
- May someone please help me by answering my question?

Thank You. :)

it was a continuity error between the first and second films

I always thought the chasis of the cyborg advanced but kept the same flesh mold.

i thought it was always t-800

when did they say t101?

It's a shame you can't just go to your local Terminator-seller and ask... ;)

Its a T-800 model 101

In terminator 2 "Yes, cyberdyne system modle 101"

T-800 is the series of the terminator and 101 is the modle number.

The T-600 have ruber skin and the T1000 is liquid metal.

Terminator 3 are the ones that ****ed it up called it a T-101 that would mean its more out of date than the ruber skin ones.

Lol, I think it's funny that I had just finished watching T3 before I got confused and asked that question. T3 should have never existed and sucked because Judgment Day was inevitable. :rolleyes: :(

Thank you Under The Rose.

From what I understand the 800 refers to the battle chasis, and the 101 refers to the model number of the "skin" All the 101's look the same, like Ahnuld.

I just Wikipedia'd a T-800.
I know now, and my head hurts.

Another reason why T3 was a mediocre waste of time. The screenwriters didn't even bother to read the scripts of the previous films.

Yep.
T3 made T1 and T2's plots pointless.

Indeed T3 was a mind ****.

T1 and T2 Both say "The future is not set, their is no fate but what we make for our selfs."

T3 says "The war is inevitable" Which basicaly says it is fate your going to die

So it just pissed over everything the first 2 were about. dumb fools.

Time travel is a nightmare to write ...

Lets face it ... If you travel back in time to stop something that has already happened then surely you are doomed to fail.

Skynet was never going to kill Conner because he WAS in the future ... The war was always going to happen because Terminators kept coming through time.

Aghhhhhhhhh !!

livrule said:
Time travel is a nightmare to write ...

Lets face it ... If you travel back in time to stop something that has already happened then surely you are doomed to fail.

Skynet was never going to kill Conner because he WAS in the future ... The war was always going to happen because Terminators kept coming through time.

Aghhhhhhhhh !!
Yes but in that sense you could say that when John stopped it at the end of T2 by destroying everything that he was then on a diffrent tangent of universe, Kyle would still be born but he cant go back in time because he doesn`t have too and then it would create a diffrent tangent.

Either that or it would destory the world anyway....

^^^

Agreed. It also had the biggest mistake like the real father of Connor.

How could Connor sent his father in the past, if he wasn't even born, because his father was born only in 1990s-2000s?

But anyway, T2 was one of the greatest summer blockbusters ever! :up:

Cinemaman said:
^^^

Agreed. It also had the biggest mistake like the real father of Connor.

How could Connor sent his father in the past, if he wasn't even born, because his father was born only in 1990s-2000s?

But anyway, T2 was one of the greatest summer blockbusters ever! :up:
HU? i dont get what you trying to say here :o Judgement day was in 1997, John sent kyle back in 2029, kyle was 19 so he was born in 2010.

Under The Rose said:
HU? i dont get what you trying to say here :o Judgement day was in 1997, John sent kyle back in 2029, kyle was 19 so he was born in 2010.

But Kyle was his father, who was born later than John. How can this be? How could John sent him, if he was younger than his son?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"