ABC's "No Ordinary Family"

Yeah...I wasn't really focusing on what she was saying in the scene. My mind was somewhere else. :oldrazz:

She also plays a hot geek in the new movie Big Bang with Antonio Banderas and.....she gets NAKED! lolol

Didnt you hear the way she was talking during that scene? She was all talking about protons and electrons while she was riding Bandaras, it doesnt get any geekier than that. Also Bandaras was all like "Damn i love being Antonio Bandaras!".

That's why they called it Big Bang.

that was one awesome scene in Big Bang made it worth watching for sure.

She did that in Human Target as well. She and Emmanuelle Vaugier would've been an excellent addition to the cast instead of either of the other two ladies they did get for Season 2.

Autumn looks hotter though with her current hairstyle than in the OC, and comes across as believably brainy (and geeky) and not just some dolly bird pretending to be brainy like Denise Richards as a nuclear scientist in Tomorrow Never Dies.

It was "The World Is Not Enough", actually. But yeah, Denise as a nuclear scientist = :doh:

Autumn is great :up:

And now we're back with...George on a crashing plane?

I missed last week's on Saturday, so Xena is the big bad now, I take it.

Xena is hot tonight

So the Government did the opposite of what we already saw

Last edited by a moderator:
George survived but what did he become?

G**dammit.

If next season is supposed to be the family (and George) working with the NSA to take down the 80 permanent super-baddies, I NEED to see this. C'mon powers-that-be, just ONE more season!

G**dammit.

If next season is supposed to be the family (and George) working with the NSA to take down the 80 permanent super-baddies, I NEED to see this. C'mon powers-that-be, just ONE more season!

I second that, would be a shame if they didn't continue. if V got a second season & possibly a 3rd then this show deserves a second season.

Certainly a better show than many that have premiered in the last few years.

I resonate that we need a season 2. Just one more.

It would be a crime not to have a season 2. Best super show out there.

The ending actually gave me a big fat grin. If not a season 2 at least a movie of some description to finish the story off.

G**dammit.

I know right. This first season has been hit or miss, but the whole Gov't team taking out other supers sounds awesome

At first I liked this show but lately it has been somewhat all over the place. It was like the writers were just making up stuff as they went, it just felt strange to me.

Did they explain why Katie went from "oh my I Preggers" to "plop.. here's the baby" in 3 episodes time? I must have missed it, being injected with something or just because its a "super" I am guess I missed a small detail someplace because everyone is acting like its not strange.

And the government knowing they are not an ordinary family out of the blue was way out of left field.

It was like they thought "well this wont get renewed so lets just change the whole show"

We badily need a second season for this show. Are you kidding me a super powered family sanctioned by the NSA to hunt 80 baddies with superpowers, a hybrid baby, and a former side kick with super powers. This sounds like pure awesomness for season 2 and beyond there needs to be a continuation of this story.

OH WTF!!!!!! This better come back for another season damnit! I mean the writing isn't all that great but it's good enough for me to tune in every week and this finale was great, especially that ending. I really really hope this comes back

It was "The World Is Not Enough", actually. But yeah, Denise as a nuclear scientist = :doh:

Autumn is great :up:

I meant TWINE but somehow typed TND. I think my mind was also somewhere else. :oldrazz:

Actually I haven't seen the nude clip of Autumn that people are talking about. Is it online and does she have a nice rack?

I think the problem with NOF is that it's taken a bit too long for the family to work together as a superteam. They've been mostly in denial of their powers (apart from Chiklis) and have drawn it out a bit too much like heroes. It would be more interesting to see them work together while coping with trying to have an every day, normal life.

The whole first season has basically been an origin story, and the second season would or could be the whole "this is where it begins" thing.

The whole first season has basically been an origin story, and the second season would or could be the whole "this is where it begins" thing.

Well given that a series might not even be renewed after its first season, then that is taking far too long to really capture people's attention. They've been beating about the bush and skirting around the subject, putting it off for a later season which might not even happen. All of their set up would've been for nothing if they get cancelled at the end of season 1 (which might be likely). They should've just jumped in sooner with the family as a team. Waiting all that time isn't a luxury they can afford with a bubble show like this.

It's such a shame that the finale ended with a cliffhanger and the series will probably not get picked up for a second season. I enjoyed the finale for the most part. Everything was awesome until the final fight between the family and Dr. King. I thought it was so cheesy the way he turned on them. Maybe it was the acting. I think Katie and Josh's baby having powers is cool. I would love to see more of this show.

So this show is cancelled?

In regards to George's possible powers, I was reminded that their powers seem to tie in to their psyche. Like with Jim feeling weak, and becoming super-strong, Stephanie feeling as if she had no time, and getting super-speed, JJ and his learning skills, Daphne wondering what people think of her(?), etc.

In this case, George always felt invisible as Jim's sidekick (as evidenced by how he acted when he was credited with Jim's save), so invisibility, perhaps? Any other theories?

If this show doesn't get a second season, I have a feeling fanfic writers will have a field day with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"